• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
This will never happen. Never...ever...happen. Too late for it, and it was too late when I was a nice person in the beginning when I joined the MI community. There was never any intention on someone helping me, and now I see it. It was always the same, I don't care anymore. Once I receive my licence in June, I wont need any of you to "help" me get a ride to anywhere. Fu*k all you.

Cept: Ori,Tutu,SP,LC,Tech,Judge,Anther,Kenny,Mann,Gio.
Gifts was considering helping you until you insulted him. This is an example of what I'm talking about.

Rizk18

Smash Lord
Gifts was considering helping you until you insulted him. This is an example of what I'm talking about.
No he was not. And he doesn't even live near me to help me. If he was going to help, why didn't he say anything until YOU brung it up? He should've told me LONG ago, which means he was never going to help and you're just talking sh*T outta your a*s Tech. Still <3 you:)

Well, I don't think that I'm you're little brother.
17, and if you don't mind me asking, how did you find this site? Like it's very unlikely for someone from Dearborn which I lived in all my life to find this thread. It's just amazing to me that someone from Dearborn(which im at almost everyday) actually found this. Can you please tell me how? I'd really like to know. I've been waiting for someone from Dearborn to find it.

ZTD | TECHnology

Rizk, you know me to be a pretty respectable and honest person. I don't talk out of my *** unless I'm blatantly being stupid and in this case I am being 100% serious. A man's word should be all he needs if he's a good person. For example, he was thinking about giving you a ride to the last tournament I hosted because he always comes down to my house the night before and chills and plays. Gifts is a kind hearted guy and would have went out of his way for you until you insulted his player skill level. And if he didn't mention it, it was because he was unsure if was worth it to do so and waited to see what your actions are.

And yeah we text lol

Rizk18

Smash Lord
Rizk, you know me to be a pretty respectable and honest person. I don't talk out of my *** unless I'm blatantly being stupid and in this case I am being 100% serious. A man's word should be all he needs if he's a good person. For example, he was thinking about giving you a ride to the last tournament I hosted because he always comes down to my house the night before and chills and plays. Gifts is a kind hearted guy and would have went out of his way for you until you insulted his player skill level. And if he didn't mention it, it was because he was unsure if was worth it to do so and waited to see what your actions are.

And yeah we text lol
Show me where I insulted his "player skill level".

Gifts

¡Me gusta tejer!
lmfao, you didnt even make it to bracket dude. You're on gifts level, even below ori! Ori pwns you and i obviously do too. Im more then sure i would've guarenteed at least 9th if not 7th. Gg lol, dont get too mad over the game. Thanks for playing!
lol..........

DIell

Smash Rookie
17, and if you don't mind me asking, how did you find this site? Like it's very unlikely for someone from Dearborn which I lived in all my life to find this thread. It's just amazing to me that someone from Dearborn(which im at almost everyday) actually found this. Can you please tell me how? I'd really like to know. I've been waiting for someone from Dearborn to find it.
I like Melee. I was looking for some tournaments after I watched about three days worth of amazing melee videos. Apex, Genesis, Pound IV, Pound V, all the ROMs, MLG '06, just a ton of videos. I stumbled upon this site.

Rizk18

Smash Lord
I like Melee. I was looking for some tournaments after I watched about three days worth of amazing melee videos. Apex, Genesis, Pound IV, Pound V, all the ROMs, MLG '06, just a ton of videos. I stumbled upon this site.
So how old are you? Tell me something about you. Maybe we can play smash sometime. I
'm more into Brawl but still like playing Melee.

Boxxy

Smash Lord
yo i liked green bay before rodgers. btw its pretty obvious who on that list would talk trash about you. 2 names stick out to me big time

ZTD | TECHnology

LOLOLOL I am trashed at the moment.

So unfortunately all the intelligent posts I have made will be the last one for the day. So let the trolling begin.

Top Bottom