• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

Acro

Smash Ace
We're playing aa this weekend at marthmasters unless someone states otherwise... Naruto i have wanted to play you for like 100 years so if your near that area you should show up

rslegend

Smash Rookie
Shibbypod said:
sorry mikey im not going to be able to make it either

Apon further review, Ann Arbor WILL be a stop i'm going to make this weekend. But i have to ask....... 3 man crews? what the ****!?!?!? WTF!!!????!?!??? W!T!F!??? you need to pick 5 people from your immediate area. 3 people is not a crew, its a threesome.

Hmm, maybe that means sheepy will let me join his crew. Nah, thats never gonna happen lol. Where in ann arbor are you going? Maybe alot of us could meet up.

sheepyman

BRoomer
BRoomer
No. I have stated on more than one occasion that we have three players: LKFT, You, and myself. Playing with Marek is giving them free stock.

RoboticSithDrone

Smash Apprentice
I apologize for any perceived ignorance on my part for tourneys in MI >_<

Are there any upcoming in the Metro Detroit area (specifically, around Troy, B'Ham, Bloomfield, Rochester)?

Piratey_Critter

Smash Apprentice
Acro said:
We're playing aa this weekend at marthmasters unless someone states otherwise... Naruto i have wanted to play you for like 100 years so if your near that area you should show up
At Marthmasters? ...Okay... I thought it was at my house, and I was going to say it can't be at my house this week end. but if it's over there, everything should be fine.

sheepyman

BRoomer
BRoomer
Hey. How the **** did you not know it was your mom's birthday? What type of son are you? The ****tiest kind, that's right I said it...wait, so? It's just your mom's birthday! <--joke. I know how long it takes for you to catch on.
So I guess the crew battle is postponed one week. This'll allow DaBoogy to come too. But we should all go to MarthMaster's anyway. And Uncle doesn't have any money on it, because he's a cheapass *******. So yeah. it's just me and piratey with money on it. not that we think we can win lol.

EDIT: Grammar, more Uncle hating. I don't hate him, I just want him dead, skinned, and eaten alive, not in that order though.

D

Deleted member

RoboticSithDrone said:
I apologize for any perceived ignorance on my part for tourneys in MI >_<

Are there any upcoming in the Metro Detroit area (specifically, around Troy, B'Ham, Bloomfield, Rochester)?
There will be a tournament at Liptonbuddy's on June 3rd... check out this thread: http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=68021

Also, we usually have smashfests (friendly matches and just hanging out or whatever) at Liptonbuddy's house in Warren on Wednesdays unless he says otherwise. His address will be in the topic above.

Da Boogy Man

Banned via Administration
Yay!!! I can go!!! lol. I NEED the money bad anyways. Paycheck was small this week, and i don't know if i am going to even have enough gas to make it back and forth to work for the next two weeks!

AS Money

Smash Lord
well i got crap next saterday for math EZ extra credit for 3 hours of sitting and proctering a test how easy is that **** he he but now i cant go

Uncle Meat

Smash Champion
I knew it was my mom's birthday this week. I could have gone if it was at Aaron's, or if it was the week I thought it was.

rslegend

Smash Rookie
heh, davids coming over this saturday anyway. Do I know daboogey man? I still need some practice, I can only just beat level 9's. (yeah I know, I suck). But good luck in your match rupert.

Piratey_Critter

Smash Apprentice
Supa-Def said:
postponed one week and its @ Marthmasters!!! Oh yesh i might can make it and support AA, let me hope
Okay, it's official, week end after this one, saturday, Marthmasters. :) BTW sheepy, I don't have money at the moment, so I can't bet unless you want to lend me 20 dollars. My paycheck comes the 11th, so I can pay you than...Please :p

Da Boogy Man

Ha Ha, have to borrow money to play smash, sad, but true. Now all we need is directions there! Midland, i can drive, as long as i get some $$$ for gas. Long fuking drive ya know! I hold six people total. Who all is going? (last name basis)

Moomey
Ackerman
Givens
Enszer--?
Bill--?

sheepyman

BRoomer
BRoomer
So you guys are going to MarthMaster's tomorrow? If so, that's sexy, because I can't wait and I want to play you guys SOOO bad. I've been stuck playing the same two people for a LOONG time, and they feel the same way.

marthmaster04

Smash Ace
So next weekend after this coming one I can expect ppl to actually make it? That would be awesome if ya could. :) Only people that made it so far are smelly and his friend. I'm really about to just up and bag the whole smashfest thing altogether and just set up the online connection. :ohwell:

sheepyman

BRoomer
BRoomer
Wait. So who is coming this saturday, and who is coming next saturday? If someone from midland goes this saturday, I'll go too.

marthmaster04

Smash Ace
Da Boogy Man said:
Don't know, all i know is I CAN'T April 1st, and I CAN April 8th.
Sounds good to me boogy, anyone else that can come from your area would be awesome in my book. Just making a reminder, if more than just a small group comes we'll need another gamecube. I got an extra TV, but the 2nd gamecube will have to be brought by somebody. :)

Da Boogy Man

marthmaster04 said:
Sounds good to me boogy, anyone else that can come from your area would be awesome in my book. Just making a reminder, if more than just a small group comes we'll need another gamecube. I got an extra TV, but the 2nd gamecube will have to be brought by somebody. :)
How big are your tv's? Cuz i could always bring mine too, gamecube with 27" high def.

Da Boogy Man

Wow, i ended up getting out of community service like really early. So you nubs from AA call my cell and we can try and get a couple of people to go down there! Call me whatever when ya get on the phone, as long as you refer to yourself as the kids from AA i will know who ya'll are!

1-989-615-7106

d-go

Smash Rookie
Looking for Michiganders.

Hey Guys,

I'm from Hillsdale, Michigan (pretty much in southern Michigan where the Ohio, Indy, and Michigan Borders meet). I go to college here and really there is a very small smash scene that I've been working to build. Total, there are right around 7 of us, and one of my closer friends and I are the only two that play seriously. I'd be willing to host something if anyone is interested in coming down. I'm always pretty free saturday nights... (I saw that people were from Midland, which is like a 2 and a half hour drive). I'd also be willing to go if there is anything going on. I really just want to find people that can play, that will offer some competition for everyone.

My AIM is Drew11011

Mikey Lenetia

Smash Champion
NNID
MikeyLenetia
Well then, you came to the right place. The majority of the MI smashers are either around Warren, which is where Justin holds his smashfests, and Midland. Me, myself, I bounce between the two, mostly because of college. So, you and your friends should definitely try and make it out to one of the MI smashfests, especially the ones at Justin's.

marthmaster04

Smash Ace
Da Boogy Man said:
How big are your tv's? Cuz i could always bring mine too, gamecube with 27" high def.
If you wanna bring your tv thats fine, the second tv would end up being my old 20'. Things got the old turn knobs on it n ****. :laugh: I don't think there's gonna be anything today tho, next week for sure. Unless ppl just show up or somethin. lol

Supa-Def

Smash Journeyman
is there even a set time for this cuz AA vs Midland thing cuz all i see iz a date...and like, i gotz some other crap goin on that day so i need a time. ALso i have my spring break comin up, 13-21st and if my report card looks good(which it should..but still hope for me) ima see about making one of Justin's fests so can some1 PM me his number....i should make me a SSA4 sig

Da Boogy Man

Screw a turn knob fukking tv! That is so ghetto! I will Definatly bring mine! Time, i would like one also. Hows about 2, or 3 maybe? Is that cool with everybody else?

d-go

Smash Rookie
Interested in next weekend

MARTHMASTER:

Im interested in coming to play at AA next weekend. Boogey Man said to put some big bright letters up to get your attention... so that is what I did haha. Anyways some info would be sweet.

NarutoShocker

Smash Ace
Hey guys, it has been a while. Sorry, but work and school got me swamped. I really hate KH2 for that. Anyways, Acro even though i want to play u as well, i can really only do that on sundays, fridays?, and tuesdays. Those are the only days that i can squeeze in some smash. so if u comin round here on one of those days let me know. This goes for everyone on the boards as well, too. I still wanna rematch dope, and lipton i don't think we played one on one, but then again i have no money so nvm.

ROBO, i'm in southfield man. If you can get some people together on one of the previously stated days, i'll see how u are. I don't consider myself a "MI representative" but definitely the top two in Southfield. The only prob is I don't play religiously anymore so yeah.

Lipton, I got an idea man. Is there anyway you can host two smashfests? One on tues. and one on wed.? That way I can get some practice in. Selfish request, but i was just askin.

Da Boogy Man

d-go said:
MARTHMASTER:

Im interested in coming to play at AA next weekend. Boogey Man said to put some big bright letters up to get your attention... so that is what I did haha. Anyways some info would be sweet.
Ha Ha, that is true... I did say big bright letters would get anybody's attention! lol.

Dopey

Smash Lord
hey robo dont worry man, im OC too =/ im out in lake orion tho. most of the other guys are macomb. since i dont got my liscense still mabye one of these days u could drive out here =) im like 5 mins from great lakes crossing

marthmaster04

Smash Ace
Da Boogy Man said:
Ha Ha, that is true... I did say big bright letters would get anybody's attention! lol.

got my attention all right. :psycho: Look for my thread on the midwest. it has directions and my phone an all that. Supa you better get your **** together, I owe you some mario kart vengeance. :laugh: yoshi and diddy> your dd team.

Da Boogy Man

marthmaster04 said:
got my attention all right. :psycho: Look for my thread on the midwest. it has directions and my phone an all that. Supa you better get your **** together, I owe you some mario kart vengeance. :laugh: yoshi and diddy> your dd team.
What is the name of the thread? That might help a bit also! Is it Marthmaster something?

Top Bottom