• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

d-go

Smash Rookie
I found it... Thanks. I'll try to make it out on the Eighth but I'll know for sure closer to the end of the week...

Needle of Juntah

Smash Champion
naruto i think youd be lucky if jstin even reads ur posts :/ i mean i think he only get on for half a second to announce smashfests. And maybe read what JV and dope say, and maybe me before he ingores everyone else and logs off

Needle of Juntah

Smash Champion
so i went back 3004 pages and read some of the original posts and man the wholething about whos teh best in MI really broke us apart ;/
we just had to many sherifs in one town ;/

Da Boogy Man

Banned via Administration
Bull, only person i have ever seen do that would have to be Shibby. Maybe ****, i think he did a 4 post once. At least the most i know i have done is the two post! Oh yea, i am god.

Da Boogy Man

Shibster, no. Seriously though, me, you, and bill all need to get the little Wi-Fi connections for our computers, so we can play eachother and chat without using cellphones, or even being near eachother! That would be sweet as hell.

Shibbypod

BIM
Slippi.gg
SHIB#55
Da Boogy Man said:
Shibster, no. Seriously though, me, you, and bill all need to get the little Wi-Fi connections for our computers, so we can play eachother and chat without using cellphones, or even being near eachother! That would be sweet as hell.
*******.... me and bill dont need the wi fi adapter cause we have wireless internet set up at our houses

ps u WONT beat me at mario kart ds

sheepyman

BRoomer
BRoomer
Shibbypod. Play me at MKDS! fc=219103-552329. Also, teach me how to play Mario at marthmasters. Because I like Mario and he's sexy. Also, a/s/l?

Needle of Juntah

Smash Champion
ROFL, u guys cant beat me at MK DD HAHAHAH. and im OG smash player of MI ill post all i ***** want LOL. Let some admin like MR silver come and say somthing and get ownd again like at FC ROFLROFL. and if i do get banned like i care LOL i dont need the forums to be good at GWing people

W

webCam

I'm in Mount Pleasant going to CMU wondering if anyone wants to kick my *** so I can give up playing. I think I'm alright, but I recently watched some videos like shined blind and realized I've got a long way to go. If anyone goes to CMU and wants to make me bleed, message me.

Da Boogy Man

webCam said:
I'm in Mount Pleasant going to CMU wondering if anyone wants to kick my *** so I can give up playing. I think I'm alright, but I recently watched some videos like shined blind and realized I've got a long way to go. If anyone goes to CMU and wants to make me bleed, message me.
Get ahold of Mikey Lenetia, he is alway biitchin' that there is no body to play. He goes there too!

Da Boogy Man

Shibbypod said:
*******.... me and bill dont need the wi fi adapter cause we have wireless internet set up at our houses

ps u WONT beat me at mario kart ds
That is seriously homo. I'm pissed right now. Fuke it. I am going to get that adaptor then, and i am going to own all over your *** at every game we play biotch.

AS Money

Smash Lord
ya play mikey and really we have people better than DBR in Michigan like dope and JV and a few others that dont come to mind

Shibbypod

BIM
Slippi.gg
SHIB#55
money are you in the cafeteria at lunch? im on campus right now i was just wondering

ps however good you think you are everette, i'll waste you at mario kart

d-go

Smash Rookie
If anyone wants to play mkds my friend code is 339370-448078

I'm sure I'll be a little more of a challenge then da boogy....lol

Usually on after 10 weeknights, or whenever.

Da Boogy Man

We are getting good! lol. I bet there would be some competition! And D-go, when i get the chance to get the adaptor for my computer, i will tell you my friend code, and we can play!

p.s. I just realized that B-Dubbs has wireless internet... Maybe everybody can play there tonight, like if Bill brings his, wait, you don't have a DS and Bill doesn't have the GAME!! That is right, owned.

marthmaster04

Smash Ace
Da Boogy Man said:
We are getting good! lol. I bet there would be some competition! And D-go, when i get the chance to get the adaptor for my computer, i will tell you my friend code, and we can play!

p.s. I just realized that B-Dubbs has wireless internet... Maybe everybody can play there tonight, like if Bill brings his, wait, you don't have a DS and Bill doesn't have the GAME!! That is right, owned.

OneFastFord

Smash Cadet
i played the midland guys a couple months ago, and they made me look good when im not even that good. so u guys still got a long way to go before ur ownin neone like most of the warren ppl.

OneFastFord

Smash Cadet
u know been here, been there, pretty much just been. i thinkim gonna make it to ur house this weekend if its still on, prolly be at J's also tomorrow.

Mikey Lenetia

Smash Champion
NNID
MikeyLenetia
webCam said:
About. Time.

RapE

Smash Ace
I Hate Stupied People

Ford one thing ive never played you when i was at justins and trust me you havent played us lately.....has anyone of your crew beat dope or JV cause at one point most of us have tisk tisk crazy kids thinkin there good......**** people dont know what there talkin about........ok as dope told us go to oos tournys and then talk to us cause we have in the past couple of monthes gone to three of them.......played vidjo and all them im not saying that im amazing but dont talk like you know us or have played us lately cause you would be gettin hurt........AND MIDLAND HAS THE BEST MEWTWO IN STATE """ACRO""" 3stocked dope on the way to COK and beat JV at justins haha.........................simple facts i hate people who talk **** and dont know what there talkin about :)

MI FTW!!!!

I <3 Dope, Jv, Noj, Lipton, Montross, and TehOwnage.....cause i got mad respect.

Or cause there awesome drinking buddys:)

OneFastFord

Smash Cadet
sounds like u guys r the ones that talk **** and dont know what ur talkin about. so maybe one of u is good that doesnt make everyone good, and if u hate me then we can settle this without smash cuz i dont wnat neone to hate me and not be able to handle there problems.

RapE

Smash Ace
Your not understanding this is about smash......your saying were bad yet we have had some much more experiance then you so we can settle whos better or not at marthmasters after we get are money from the crew battle were gonna win:)..............also were midland we talk the most **** to the best people cause its what we do......we are actully cool people tho haha.

Any ideas when we should have( M4 Turbo) date wise?

by the way i dont hate you i hate the idea of you thinkin were bad when ive never played you.

OneFastFord

Smash Cadet
well all i know is i dont play the game half as much as u guys and i beat 2 different people from midland bout a month and half ago. if ur that good even ur goombas should be ownin me.

RapE

Smash Ace
We can settle this weekend whos better.......by the way who do you play?.....i play falco

Top Bottom