• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

General Heinz

Smash Journeyman
The Smogon boards have a bunch of Pokémon builds. I personally think 5th gen (Dream World) is broken as hell and needs to get fixed by a Gray Version before it isn't a really stupid metagame, but whatever.
Haha, that's actually funny you say that because I'm inclined to agree. SB Blaziken cases aside, there are still a lot of 5th gen Pokemon and even older Pokemon that have broken or over-centralizing Dream World abilities.

Or maybe I just hate weather teams.

What's The Point

Smash Master
My house is open for smash. The good kind obviously.

I know Tech and Gifts will be down for it. I suggest the Alpena crew picks up Ori then comes to my house. Lain will want to come at some point.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Alpena is getting to my place at like 11, I'm not sure if they are going to want to drive for another 1.5 hrs after driving for 3/4 hrs :urg:

:phone:

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Ah, well I just talked with Alpena and they said they just wanna stay in WB and relax/play they have been on the road since 7

Apasher

King Arthur
Premium
NNID
Apasher
Dad: "HUR DUR EVEN THOUGH CHRIS (loe1) IS TAKING YOU TO ANN ARBOR, YOU STILL CAN'T GO BECAUSE IT'S TOO FAR" (hence its 30-40 min from southfield)

i hate being 15

fZk

Smash Lord
LOE1's dad probably told him the same thing but knowing him he probably said: "Yo **** you old man, I'm going anyway"

That kid is such a bas a$$.

Notra

Smash Ace
Omniswell is a terrorist Holocaust survivor negro. #Fact But still manages to give the ****, what do you all have to say for yourselves...

Double Post Trollin'

*the troll that never dies*
#LordVoldemortStatus

Trips on dis beech.

*Killin It like hurricane Irene*

Too soon? Too Early? No God-Like.... Notramagamaramadamacamayamazama

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Give me some results, I would be very interested if Marth and Falco are indeed overpowering against everything if there isn't a Meta Knight.

Top Bottom