• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

SCOTU

Smash Hero
gio, that's cause you're a hipster. of course you don't like asian women.
it also means your opinion is intrinsically invalid
:yeahboi:

also, I actually just like their music.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
damn, I got excited when I saw that seagull beat Tech...A good D3 losing to Wolf. Never happened before.

Then I find out he didn't play as wolf.

Now I'm almost mad that Tech didn't win.

SCOTU

Smash Hero
also, why doesn't anyone ever host an animefest? Clearly better than a smashfest. I'd go. and bring people.

edit: i'd also bring all my anime/ music/ VNs (more than 3TB total) and help people configure their systems to get the best picutre/audio quality or anything else someone can think of.

露出の同人誌も if anyone wanted lol

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
Sooooo.... Are there plans for Apex?

I noticed that I have a bit of free time that lined up perfectly with Apex so I'm considering going. I miss the scene, I miss commentating, and I just miss being a part of competitive gaming. I haven't touched a Wii in 3 years but hell I'm willing to waste my monies to live a little. Plus I see some UMvC3 (no KoF13 awww) which I've been playing a lot recently.

So anyone wanna hook a doctor up?

EDIT: As a note, I've lost 40lbs so I can squeeze into cramped cars easier now.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Alan, currently there are 4? people flying out. I have a full carpool already. I know there are a **** ton more people wanting to go but I'm not sure if there is anyone left to drive them out.

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
Alan, currently there are 4? people flying out. I have a full carpool already. I know there are a **** ton more people wanting to go but I'm not sure if there is anyone left to drive them out.
Planes are like no fun at all. But I guess thats an option :X

What's The Point

Smash Master
Panda, Juggleguy got a room for us MI people.

And you're (almost) a doctor now. Use your (not yet gained) piles of doctor money to enjoy an elegant flight.

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
Panda, Juggleguy got a room for us MI people.

And you're (almost) a doctor now. Use your (not yet gained) piles of doctor money to enjoy an elegant flight.
Last minute plane tickets are usually super expensive. Hell plane tickets in general are expensive. I don't have any vested interest in Smash anymore per se so dropping that much monies ain't a light decision.

Aceplayer

Smash Journeyman
Turns out my self control isn't good enough to leave swf for more than like 2 days lol. Sorry I overcatagorized you guys i love you too much for you to die in a fire.

Also, as a return gift explicity for Ace cause he's always *****ing about 2d vs irl girls:
Yo not bad.

10char

Solharath

[ZTD] CEO
Ori, let's just get the bigger car. We have like 14 people who want in.
You're not looking for a car. You're looking for a bus.

Yoooo, I'll drive my beat up car if everyone chips in to pay all my gas, brake fluid, two new tires, a new headlight, right side blinker...

...Fix suspension, fix the brake leak, fix the shocks...
...The blower motor, gas gauge, fix the radio short...

...I could go on. But then yeah, I could totally take 4 more people then.

also, why doesn't anyone ever host an animefest? Clearly better than a smashfest. I'd go. and bring people.

edit: i'd also bring all my anime/ music/ VNs (more than 3TB total) and help people configure their systems to get the best picutre/audio quality or anything else someone can think of.

露出の同人誌も if anyone wanted lol
o...I would, however lacking in the spatial necessities.

SCOTU

Smash Hero
yo, tutu, yeah, i'll help you build a computer, it's pretty easy

just uh, find me on gtalk (scotu42) /aim (scotu42) / irc (#awesome @ rizon) sometime that's not right now and i'll gladly help

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
I honestly cannot wait for the holidays to be over. I just can't stand this time of year. Like every aspect of it. I think the only cool part of Christmas time is when busy downtown areas are decked out in lights. That looks pretty cool. But other than that....God someone kill me now and revive me in 2012.

/grinch

Oro?!

Smash Hero
Dear MI Melee,

Since your tournament got moved back from the 14th to the 21st, you should come to IL for Don't Blink. There is looking to be a solid Melee attendance with 2-3 WI cars, as well as all of the IL regulars.

That is all.
Juggleguy is free.

Top Bottom