• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

SCOTU

Smash Hero
A kind proposal to Tech: Please stop quoting Abu. A fair number of upstanding citizens would like to lobby for the ability to opt to ignore quotes from Abu. However, this is unfortunately not possible. As a next best effort, we would like to kindly ask the community to either as a whole add him to your ignore list, or simply not quote him. 100% useless content is worse than reading something simply unfunny (of which is posts are both).

Prince_Abu

Smash Lord
A kind proposal to Tech: Please stop quoting Abu. A fair number of upstanding citizens would like to lobby for the ability to opt to ignore quotes from Abu. However, this is unfortunately not possible. As a next best effort, we would like to kindly ask the community to either as a whole add him to your ignore list, or simply not quote him. 100% useless content is worse than reading something simply unfunny (of which is posts are both).
scotu if i started posting pictures of 5 year old anime girls wud u consider my content useful????????????????

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
If Jake comes I will bring all the *****es.

And yeah it is boring afte ra long time, I stopped playing too

We never played though :[

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
You know....I forget there's an ignore option half the time. I'll probably just do that.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Dear MI Melee,

Since your tournament got moved back from the 14th to the 21st, you should come to IL for Don't Blink. There is looking to be a solid Melee attendance with 2-3 WI cars, as well as all of the IL regulars.

That is all.
Juggleguy is free.
The 14th could actually work. I do actually want to go.

But your last hidden message may negate that sentiment. :denzel:

:phone:

Soloist

Smash Ace
tehownage, there will be one this Friday at my house. PM me for my address/etc. Expecting 10 or 12 people...

Go here to setup melee plans/check whats up in the future, as this thread tends to gobble that kind of stuff up.

Top Bottom