• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
I am having a pre Skynet Smashfest at my place Friday. I'm also housing peeps. Get at me.

I may also do something Wednesday. I wanna playyyyyyy.

Roller

Smash Legend
Wednesday should actually be one of the evenings I can do something this week. If AA can get a ride, then I'd be down.

Friday... It's up in the air and would largely depend on rides both to your place, and to the tourney the next day.

I guess what I'm saying is that it's up to Kevin.

Roller

Smash Legend
So. I just wrote a 4 page paper in 40 minutes and barely got to class on time to hand it in. Holy ****. I did not think I could get worse with my procrastination.

I was so wrong.

Gifts

¡Me gusta tejer!
Why so much? lol

Oh btw, I ***** the MI smash NCAA pool. Where's my prize? :denzel:
It was only printed in alpha and beta sets of mtg as a rare. Its also one of he most broken spells in the game when playing it correctly.

So the fact that it was a rare in the first 2 sets and never reprinted, not to mention the fact that mtg is about as old as i am. Lol

:phone:

Roller

Smash Legend
It makes turn one wins easy as ****.

Also, that one is actually from unlimited. Which was the 3rd and last set it was printed in. You can tell by the white border. Alpha/beta are black, and alpha has different shaped corners.

Unlimited cards are worth significantly less than alpha/beta ones, since more were printed, and more people knew to get sleeves for their cards by then. But they are still worth a **** ton.

Particularly that one. It is part of an elite group of broken cards from alpha/beta/revised which are referred to as the power 9. That one is arguably the best of all of them.

JTsm

Smash Master
So if I would have ripped the card in half and showed a pic of it on the interwebz, I would get death threats? :denzel:

Gifts

¡Me gusta tejer!
Yo roller, I forgot to get gas money from you. Try and get it to me before you go back to NJ.

It was 15$ just so you know

DtJ Composer

The Heroine Appears
BRoomer
Haha... honestly it was the last pools match, I already knew I wasn't gonna make it out, and I didn't wanna play Samus or Wario against you. So I figured "why the hell not it'll be fun."

Now I know what to play against D3 players tho :muffin:

Top Bottom