• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

me9595

Smash Apprentice
when is this tournament in EL, which i just found out means east lansing form my friend at state, i want to go to visit said friend

since

Smash Journeyman
I definitely would prefer to be able to be gone for all the days I already asked off if it's cool.

And to be able to practice for as long as possible.

Rabbi Nevins

Smash Lord
theres too much talk of an EL tourney. I just talked to juan today: There is no planned venue and no planned date. Nothing at all has been done in planning this 'tourney'

please move on.

fZk

Smash Lord
theres too much talk of an EL tourney. I just talked to juan today: There is no planned venue and no planned date. Nothing at all has been done in planning this 'tourney'

please move on.
That's not true, we scouted possible venues and Rage is supposed to talk to them this week. If everything goes well I'll have it figured out by the end of the week.

Zinoto

Smash Lord
So my roommates were arguing about who would get the last slice of pizza and one of them admits to wanting the slice only so that the other couldn't get it. He then apologizes, saying that it was "Rainier type grime". LMAO Hot_Arms grime is legendary.

JTsm

Smash Master
So my roommates were arguing about who would get the last slice of pizza and one of them admits to wanting the slice only so that the other couldn't get it. He then apologizes, saying that it was "Rainier type grime". LMAO Hot_Arms grime is legendary.
It just goes to show how HarmS' influence can affect so many people.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
LMAOOOOOOO

Also would anyone be down for smash on Thursday? I'll have WuvS and Xatic at my house since we are leaving for Cincy Friday sometime. We will want to play so would anyone want to come for a sf? It would probably start early evening, 7/7:30 and go till 12 (Since family has work/school)

fZk

Smash Lord
If smash happens in AA I will come out there on Thursday, but not any further than that. This is weather permitting of course.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Are you guys still using Mason for AA Smashfests? I haven't been there all semester and I'm wondering if they've shipped out the remaining CRT TVs by now.

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
yo0o0o0o who was it?

Roller

Smash Legend
Rob, I ran into KZHU today. Kid really wants to play more melee. You guys should really start holding more SFs.

As for Mason. We use it from time to time. TVs still there. (2 of them)

kd-

Smash Lord
People still play/want to play melee in Ann Arbor?

Are you guys still using Mason for AA Smashfests? I haven't been there all semester and I'm wondering if they've shipped out the remaining CRT TVs by now.
Wait, did Mason replace the CTRs with LCDs?

JTsm

Smash Master
Yes, ThuGz is 90% confirmed. It's 90% because I haven't talked to ThuGz. Can someone talk to him for me? I don't have his #.

JTsm

Smash Master
ThuGz won't be here. Thought it was a one day thing/wanted to ride with WTP.

Top Bottom