• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

JTsm

Smash Master
My 1st tourney I ever hosted was a mini-regional with 48 entrants.

fmf

Roller

Smash Legend
Anybody in AA interested in getting into competitive magic? I am almost done with 2 extra decks I've been working on, and would be down to lend one to somebody for tourneys.

I need people to playtest with.

Roller

Smash Legend
The decks are for Legacy, btw. As for what they are..

I technically have both TES (The Epic Storm) & Dredge fully made. However only one can be used at a time, as they both require my set of Lion's Eye Diamonds.

I should be finishing updating my Affinity deck soon (had it completed back in the day, but my version was a little outdated. Have to pick up a few more cards)

Working on Goblins, but getting my hands on wastelands+ports is not so easy.

Also have an outdated version of ELVES!, which I'm going to be updating soon, since that will be cheap.

So basically, within the next fortnight I'll have TES, Dredge, Affinity, ELVES!, and eventually Goblins as well.

There's actually a Legacy tourney at the local store tonight, which I'mma be hitting up. (Every Wednesday is Legacy night) So I'm hoping to have Affinity up to date when I get back.

Damittom

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4742-5811-9326
So before we played smash almost all of Muskegon's scene played Yugioh competitively. Smash kinda ruined that tho.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
I've played all 3 TCGs and Pokémon stuck with me the most and was the most enjoyable. I still enjoy Yu-Gi-Oh though. MTG just didn't capture my attention as much.

rsr2

Smash Lord
Roller, you have to go to a Grand Prix or a StarCityGames. They are so legit and the most fun I have had when playing Magic.

Roller

Smash Legend
Next time SCG has an open in the area I'd be down to road-trip it out.

Just split in finals of the legacy tourney tonight. (Even though I had beaten the guy I was paired against in the same matchup last week.) Everybody else wanted to leave, and I'm still just starting to fit in with their group of players, so I was like. aight.

Top Bottom