• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

fZk

Smash Lord
Umm...whut. I coulda sworn I saw it standing when I went up there for the Notre Dame game...
Outside is the same, inside they've been remodeling for the past year. Im assuming they should be close to done if they're not already. The reason the MSU tourney didn't happen this semester was due to MSU home games and previous reserved dates for other events. I also obviously don't want to do anything during Thanksgiving or finals for MSU/UM.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
there arent a ton of great places for venues here that arent university property which always complicates things. Umich is way more lax in that department. We dont really buildings that are randomly open 24 hours like umich does. But then again, we dont have indians who like to practice dancing until 4 AM
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOO

So true.

And yeah we're lucky that UM generally gives zero ****s about how we use their venues. No random event staff trying to babysit us or anything.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Man, I wish there are more venues like that.

:phone:
Well, I take that back... Pierpont is pretty strict on food/drink policy and actually closes for real at 11pm. But its convenient parking, Panda/Quizno's, and building setup/cleanup staff make the venue well worth it. Especially now that the old TV carts are gone from Mason.

kd-

Smash Lord
And yeah we're lucky that UM generally gives zero ****s about how we use their venues. No random event staff trying to babysit us or anything.
I feel like that's one of the best things about UM in general, not just venues. No one tries to babysit you, you just do it.

yo this guy is the ultimate saltmaster

Yo that kid is mad

Well, I take that back... Pierpont is pretty strict on food/drink policy and actually closes for real at 11pm. But its convenient parking, Panda/Quizno's, and building setup/cleanup staff make the venue well worth it. Especially now that the old TV carts are gone from Mason.
No TV Carts anymore? I haven't been in Mason since the last smashfest there

D

Deleted member

You're all bad at Halo.

Halo 4 is kinda *** though, so I guess it's okay.

JTsm

Smash Master
FB friends say it's pretty good.

Smashboard peeps say it's bad.

Hmmmm

Tennet

Smash Champion
Promethean vision isn't all that good, jet pack and thruster pack are much more useful. Sprint isn't an armor ability anymore...

kd-

Smash Lord
25: WH0RESBANE :icsmelee:
Everytime I see or hear 'WH0RESBANE' I can't help but grin

Edit: Lmao man that tourney. ButchG's first post was in that results thread. JungleFever went Peach against a drunk WH0RESBANE. RyeJew taking fries offa Dempt's plate as he's passing it down.

Top Bottom