• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Derek/Brian/Julian/Kevin/Ori/anyone else:

I want to host a large Brawl+Melee local on February 9th. Right now there seem to be no Brawl tourneys scheduled between Apex and Outrage. Are you guys interested, and if so, can I get help running the Brawl half of it? We can discuss the venue responsibilities later, that part is very flexible. I just want to gauge interest. It's been too long since we had a large local with both games.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Yeah that's all so far.

Oh and I have the house to myself for like 2 weeks starting next week. I wonder if I should bother trying to do something Smash related here.

Roller

Smash Legend
So my pandora is currently playing Since U Been Gone... And I am audibly laughing about how fitting it is.

Also. I'm in this computer lab, and I think the people here are not fond of my outburst.

Alsoalso. I probably need sleep.

o yeah. Catch ya later, Cary! I'm sure we'll cross paths again more than once, we always do. 'til then good luck with getting settled back in to TX.

JTsm

Smash Master
Bye Leaf! You've been pretty awesome here. Wished you could have stayed more. We needed another :pikachu: main here. ;~;

JTsm

Smash Master
I wouldn't be so certain of that.

>_>;;;

I don't trust bronies.

since

Smash Journeyman
Bye Leaf :( It was nice to finally meet you at PS5 and talk with you.
o yeah. Catch ya later, Cary! I'm sure we'll cross paths again more than once, we always do. 'til then good luck with getting settled back in to TX.
Bye Leaf! You've been pretty awesome here. Wished you could have stayed more. We needed another :pikachu: main here. ;~;
one less brony in MI is a good thing

but for real, bye leaf, never got to meet you =(
I'll be back one day, at least to visit for PS6.
So, this isn't goodbye.
I don't say goodbye...

And for real, when I come visit, I need to make sure I meet EVERYONE. I'm mad at myself for only going to like 3 tournaments in the 3 months I was here, especially since you guys are amazing as an area.

If season 3 is airing I'll start watching it again. But it is sad that it is done after this season u_u
Season 3 is already six episodes in, and somewhere I was shown that apparently they are funding season 4 already.
Iunno though outside of watching the show and having the Leaf shirt I don't really do a lot of "brony" stuff.

Top Bottom