• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

HS_Pulse

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
5129-1792-5690
Aw, going to Ohio for Shuffle sounds legit, sucks I ain't got a job or the cash on hand to go. Kick some Ohio asses for me, though. Lol.

Sorry

Smash Rookie
Hey there everone. Im new to smashboards and i live around the metro detroit area, if anyone wants to hook and and play pm me

Saxophoneoftime

Smash Lord
Just wanted to tell you guys that I have interviews with two managers of possible venues this weekend discussing the use of their establishment for Smashfests/tourneys. Wish me luck, I've been wanting to start more of a scene near Sterling Heights/Harrison Twp and this is my chance!

Last edited:

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
whos all going?

MI peeps and other national threats
This is all I know off the top of my head.
Michigan Brawl/P:M
Zinoto, LOE1, Sparta Kick, myself, Stewy, Ksev, Tech, Xatic, Gifts, WTP, Oblivion, Anther, DBP, Rog, Super, Lordy, Benji? Tbird?​

National threats
Nairo, ZeRo, Vinnie, NAKAT, Xzax, Bloodcross, Denti, False, Chibo​

Louis Drust

Smash Rookie
Willing to bet there's next to no action here for the area in the UP, especially near the Wisconsin border, is there?

Warhawk

Smash Lord
I am attending central michigan next year. What's the melee scene like around there?
Pretty dead, I want to a smashfest 2 years ago here at someone's house but they never did anything like that again. I play fairly consistently though with a guy whose going to be my roommate next year so you can hit us up whenever you feel like playing.

Hands

Smash Cadet
Pretty dead, I want to a smashfest 2 years ago here at someone's house but they never did anything like that again. I play fairly consistently though with a guy whose going to be my roommate next year so you can hit us up whenever you feel like playing.
that's awesome man! i'll be sure to!

imWUMPUS

Smash Rookie
Looking for a group to play with near Fraser or Roseville. Let me know if anything is going on around here!

Top Bottom