• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

luigi master tae

Smash Journeyman
lol its cool
u know i really hate playing marths they irratate me no offence to any marth players i mean i can woop a marths *** but sometimes they just do to much **** swinging and it pisses me of

luigi master tae

Smash Journeyman
lol well atleast some body agrees and technically for all marth players play me with my luigi doc mario and my link or my roy or my marth and get murderd and be warned u be cheap with marth ill be even cheaper but really my ganon canon kills

Dope_Dizzle

Smash Apprentice
NNID
DeBoe4sho
What up Jv its Daze from Fc6(we roomed together) I was one of the kids who had never been to a tourny b4 and you were suprised at my lvl of skill. but then agin so was every1. Never been to a tourny b4 fc6 and i have all techs down. you told me and my friends about the smashfest at liptonbuddys house and im just writing this reply to tell you ILL BE THERE TOMORROW YAYHUZzZZ

Supa-Def

Smash Journeyman
Lol I know, but it's a pretty old on actually. but ya, since I have nothing better to do, guess I'll be rejoinin' the smash scene, and even try to participate in things! Lol I may have to find an entirely new roster to play as...seeing as somehow some of my chars got better during this whole absence..but yeah looks like I'm a smash n00b again T.T

Dope_Dizzle

Smash Apprentice
NNID
DeBoe4sho
Whats his name i might alrdy know him Wixom is a small town lol but you should let me know so i could play him in some friendlies im always looking for compition and so far me and my bro are like the only people i know that can actually Sffl airials and use WD and all the other techs correctly. and i understand his laziness i am one of those LAZY ****S!!!

Marthmaster92

Smash Champion
Stuck between a parallel dimension of code and you
Lol I know, but it's a pretty old on actually. but ya, since I have nothing better to do, guess I'll be rejoinin' the smash scene, and even try to participate in things! Lol I may have to find an entirely new roster to play as...seeing as somehow some of my chars got better during this whole absence..but yeah looks like I'm a smash n00b again T.T
where do you live in michigan?

NarutoShocker

Smash Ace
Whats his name i might alrdy know him Wixom is a small town lol but you should let me know so i could play him in some friendlies im always looking for compition and so far me and my bro are like the only people i know that can actually Sffl airials and use WD and all the other techs correctly. and i understand his laziness i am one of those LAZY ****S!!!
His name is Tony, and I don't think you know him, unless you went to the gamestop at west oaks a while back and played each other.

RapE

Smash Ace
Holy **** Joels back! how was 60 days without smash and not being able to piss by your-self?

But other then that noob tournys are FTW!

Dope_Dizzle

Smash Apprentice
NNID
DeBoe4sho
The fest at liptonbuddys house was a differnt smash experience............ I give props to montross joel n lipton if i forgot any1 sry. the only thing that was weird was the shady peeps that were chillin : / no offense.. but yea beat joel in a set woot, but got pwned by mikey :) Gf to all! prolly see you guys next wed.

Naruto- I have played tony up at gamestop him n gary. i used to go up there all the time but they never tech so.......................yea! WOOT ! peace

luigi master tae

Smash Journeyman
shot my bad thought yesterday was tuesday my bad yall that sucks cuase i actually was ready to come damit now i wish it was on on thursday

Top Bottom