• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

Dirj

Smash Apprentice
luigi master tae a acro nice smash fest fun *** hell i still want to go tto the cok thing what time are u leaving friday cuase i might get some more money today

RashTuvai

Smash Journeyman
Naruto, if you wanted to stop by LTU today, most likely we'll be set up in the lobby of the Buell Management building from about 2-4pm. If you've ever been to LTU, it's the big room with the planes and such hanging from the ceiling. They might be setting it up earlier (say around 1) and staying until later (probably until 5 or 6), but that's just the time that I'll be there.

Acro

Smash Ace
alright well i have one seat in my car open and possibly my mom would let me take hers so we'd have two seats.. worse gas mileage in the jeep but more space and if more people come anyway then splitting for gas would be just as cheap! If you can go for sure give me a call. yeah cok will be fun as hell so if you get a decent amount of money ~60$ then you should be ok for gas and entry fees.. how much u eat is up to you lol and you dont have to play in both tourny's which are 15 a peice so you could just go and not play in both.. good practice anyway

sheepyman

BRoomer
BRoomer
lol oops.

Forgot COKII was this weekend.

Well if you're not going, you can come to Ann Arbor, there's a (small) tournament going on down here.

Dope_Dizzle

Smash Apprentice
NNID
DeBoe4sho
hell yeahhuz cokII was a good tourny props to cok for running it smoothly. now to settle everything between wixom and midland........... in teams acro and **** could beat everyone of our teams EXCEPT doc $ luigi. i give you props for that,BUT when it came down to 1vs1 i only got to play ****.............and i 2 stocked his trash talkin ***. wish i could have freindlied acro because hes the best in midland or so ive heard. but when it comes down to it MIDLAND IS NOTHING SPEACIAL. good **** at the tourny, now enough drama cuz MI smash ownz!

sheepyman

BRoomer
BRoomer
Yeah, and I get to play people today!

I get to play Dope_Dizzle today!

Rhade

Smash Rookie
Looks like this is the best place to find MI players. Anyone around here hail from the greater Holland/Grand Rapids area?

Acro

Smash Ace
couldnt beat your doc luigi? of the 15 matches we played you guys won 2 and one of the two i was game and watch and mike was samus.. lmao good job guys i proud of u! we kicked your doc luigi teams *** lots of times so stfu

sheepyman

BRoomer
BRoomer
What did Wixom + Malice think of Ann Arbor then?

I mean, yes, "ShenronAlmighty/Eric" is a huge conceited douchebag. Forget him.

But what did you think of the rest/me?

luigi master tae

Smash Journeyman
wixom or dope dizzle both i watch the match between them and acro and **** **** and acro owned thats all i need to say

King Malice

Smash Ace
What did Wixom + Malice think of Ann Arbor then?

I mean, yes, "ShenronAlmighty/Eric" is a huge conceited douchebag. Forget him.

But what did you think of the rest/me?
Getting there pissed me off, but you made it all worthwhile when you blew my **** out with your falco.
Your SHL's were a second faster than mine, so I was ****ed. xD Good **** man.

What did you think of my little brother. I wish he wasn't so tensed or he would have done a lot better than what he did. =[

hue_jass

Smash Cadet
hope it worked out for everyone, I ended up watching, didn't play too much until the end there, at which point I owned middle schoolers just to, make me feel good about myself. Not bad overall, wish I played more of you guys bt I know I'm not at that level yet

King Malice

Smash Ace
hope it worked out for everyone, I ended up watching didn't play too much to the end there, at which point I owned middle schoolers just to make me feel good about myself. Not bad overall, wish I played more of you guys but I know I'm not at that level yet
Which one were you? You're gonna' have to describe yourself because I only took down Sheepy's name. D=

AS Money

Smash Lord
lol midland isnt specal no **** but you wixom guys are very specal in the head isn't that what your mama says to you when she tucks you into bed and btw how sober was everyone you played? dope dizzle

Shibbypod

BIM
Slippi.gg
SHIB#55
Hey everybody, sorry I didn't make it to Cok2, I was going to go but then some **** came up kinda last second so I couldn't go.

It's not really a big deal cause I haven't felt like playing at ALL lately. I would rather do other stuff lol. But it's all good, I have been losing a lot of skill pretty fast anyway, and the fact that I just don't care just makes me lose everything even faster.

That is my john.

See you for M5 Turbo

Dope_Dizzle

Smash Apprentice
NNID
DeBoe4sho
As money the big man **** that hurt man u ****ed me up with that comment.................... now i have to take back what i said about MI being sweet but that had to be the dumbest thing ive ever heard

master tae- like i said they beat all our teams except the original wixom team. i never said we won more. and in singles i said i 2 stocked ****..........never played acro

****in **** god **** *******s

sheepyman

BRoomer
BRoomer
Most of the people should've been sober because there were a bunch of 15 year olds at the tournament who's mommies would've disapproved of such misconduct. Point is, nobody drank AT the tourney. And I doubt Wixom drove there drunk/high.

Not that I care if you smoke/drink.

AS Money

Smash Lord
sheepy i remember why you are so ****ing annoying now i mean was anyone from midland sober when they played ****ing moron

and yes im an AS$ holy **** dope dizzle probably just realized what AS Money means

Dope_Dizzle

Smash Apprentice
NNID
DeBoe4sho
lol yea sheepy that tourny was funny i think and yea i smoked a blunt on the ride there but im a stoner so its what i do..:) and AS$- NO GOD ****IT ARE YOU TRYING TO TELL ME YOU THINK YOUR CREW MEMBERS ACRO AND **** WOULD GO TO COK2 DRUNK OR HIGH lol yeah right.....but hey lets do this forever cuz no one knows how to drop anything and leave it.

RapE

Smash Ace
HAHA!!!!.....I played jiggs against you cause i didnt think you were worth playing ANY of my top three which are Falco, Peach, and Marth....So that being said Shut up cause me and acro beat you with my Zelda and some other random *** character i mean HOLY **** i beat with zelda i mean go kill your-self GOD ****!!!!!!!!! CREW BATTLE TIME!!!!!!!

<3 people who think i care about them!

Also i beat Tink when he played yoshi but that doesnt mean anything so wise up son ****!!!!!

sheepyman

BRoomer
BRoomer
I wish M5Turbo was happening sooner :(

Maybe there could be a smashfest inbetween? Preferably on a weekend, since I'm still a highschooler. Some place inbetween Wixom, Ann Arbor, Midland would be cool though. Lansing looks good.

Actually, when are those Midland smashfests? Are they ever on Saturdays? Or always on Fridays?

Top Bottom