• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

Dopey

Smash Lord
thax dont back out of $ matches, you can never back outta $ matches after u started the talk =p

ill do a 100 : 1 my GW vs anyones anything =)

except joels sheik or biggys falcon =p

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Apparently nobody really likes thax, and thax himself won't stop talking out of his ***, so no, I won't be canceling the $200 money match at UMB7.

You better have the cash with you, thax. I'll make sure I have mine.

luigi master tae

Smash Journeyman
8104491120 where the f does ito live and dope u got my watch black man and i hate everybody especially dk luigi owns well mine does that is all miiiiiisssssss fire combos on dope ftw lol

AS Money

Smash Lord
thax dont back out of $ matches, you can never back outta $ matches after u started the talk =p

ill do a 100 : 1 my GW vs anyones anything =)

except joels sheik or biggys falcon =p
so you'll put up $100 to my $1 **** why not

lain

Smash Master
that reminds me of AS$ mm me, my southfield t-shirt for his $1.

walked away with $1. lawl.

btw Thax. add me to that list of $200 mm's.

alcoady

Smash Ace
Ya know, i'm really gettin irked about you guys *****ing at each other on these boards, if that isn't spam i don't know what is. Nobody wants to hear it, get over it guys, c'mon. :D

Levitas

the moon
I believe the last time, I brought up the idea of NOT flaming thax if it meant he stopped flaming everyone and issuing ridiculous challenges that he can't back up.

I'm with bigy, these boards are not for flaming.

And thax, I seem to have made your list of enemies. If you really want me as an enemy, I'll be happy to oblige. However, I really just want all this ridiculous crap on the boards to stop.

Also, look at the sexyness that is bigy's sig. It will calm your mind to a state of total peace.

Anther

Smash Champion
Hey bigy man...
ya know what??
**** YOU MAN!!
**** YOU!

Always walking around like life's all happy and ****. F that. F this F that f **** and most all all. F you.
thx.
MM, let's do 1:life odds. No matter what it ends in you killing yourself ;[.

thaxceptional1

Smash Lord
:o i thought anther was the nice guy :(

lol unlike u bowyer, i dont live life trying to be accepted by peers. if someone likes me thats cool, if someone dislikes me thats cool. you should realize how ******** u sound. and not to be dik but bigy this whole forum is a spam board. half of what you guys say are "<3 you" "zomgbbq" every post by shibby is a spam, this whole thread is spam.

RashTuvai

Smash Journeyman
i said this once and i'll say it again:

fukken <3 michigan! <3 every last one of you god**** mother fukkers! DBS, this excludes you, you treasonous *******.

come to LTU.

Top Bottom