• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
haha, know us and place well in tournaments...

I played like **** today and failed hard... My control was broken... I didn't sleep last night... I was drunk... um... jiggs sucks...

Also, don't listen to Omni, I 2 stocked him 3 times in a row in friendlies... he sucks at this game :)

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
this is Omniswell: don't listen to me cause im fll of lies. bowyer jv 4'd me with ness so i had to give him a dollar then i found out hes a better jiggs than me. i love bowyer hes too **** good....:(

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
I 3-1'd Bowyer in brackets. He beat my Marth and lost against my Sheik.

I don't understand why people lose to Sheik.

Acro

Smash Ace
Me in lansing tonight.. only person's number I know is Hochi soo whoever else that will be free in the area should come party tonight

AquaTech

We hit the potjack
I heard someone from Oakland University plays Brawl? I go there too and I'd show up to your dorm to play since I'm there for classes anyway.

Flandy121

Smash Apprentice
In that case nice job. Falcon isn't that great in Brawl. My room mate Mained Falcon in Melee and has a decent Falcon in Brawl.

P.S. Is there a tournament coming up anywhere in the state?

Rat

Smash Lord
nov 8th for the GR melee tournament.

So I'm thinking of getting DDR to get some exercise (I'm lazy). Is the one for Wii/GC any good (the crazy mario one)? 'cause I don't have a playstation and I'm not sure I want to buy a ps2 to play it.....

Flandy121

Smash Apprentice
Dude Rat, on allisbrawl it says in the Date: box that its November 11 and then it says it's the 8th later in the thread when it explains it. You should change that if you can.

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
I'm so ****ed. I may have avascular necrosis (my hip bone may be dead) and I may be looking at a ****ing lifetime full of hip surgeries and hip replacements. ****ing fun **** :(

shadowthebeast

Smash Rookie
Is there anything happening in michigan? I thought the first page would be updated to keep up to date but I was horribly wrong.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
There's a tournament in Ann Arbor on October 18th, being hosted by Vayseth.

Anther is currently staying at EMU, in Ypsilanti. lain is currently in Washtenaw College or something like that. SamuraiPanda, Vayseth, SCOTU, Bowyer, and levitas are at UofM in Ann Arbor. I believe Ace K is in Detroit??? I have no idea where thax is usually, but his house that has no contact with him whatsoever when he's out doing something is in Franklin. I go wherever I want (within reason) on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays.

That's what I can figure off the top of my head. If you want Melee info instead, just ask.

shadowthebeast

Smash Rookie
I think i've met lain before. Yeah, he kicked my *** in the Cygamz tournament some months ago. My fun around that time was in the loser's bracket. Come to think of it, I've seen him on the 2v2 before that too.

I meant tournaments though.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
That's why I gave you the only tournament that's happening at the beginning of my post.

SCOTU

Smash Hero
@Okiyama: if you wanna find out if my marth was sandbaggin, just MM me for $5 on friday when you come to my smashfest like you haven't been.

Shaeden

Smash Journeyman
@Okiyama: if you wanna find out if my marth was sandbaggin, just MM me for $5 on friday when you come to my smashfest like you haven't been.
scotu lets do this marth ditto $5 whenever i ****ing feel like. i'm still really bad at both melee and brawl, we do both? omgz. i never sandbag. like guys, it was SOOO epic omg omg most epic ditto ever omg omg.

dotdotdot. final kill was like totally close dood omg.

D_B_S

Smash Lord
HEY MICHIGAN IF WE WHERE TO THROW A TOURNEY IN TALLAHASSEE WOULD YALL COME

Me and Green Mario working on something real big

Zerosyko

Smash Cadet
Are there any tourneys in west Michigan? I live in Ludington, and I'd like tourney practice without having to drive across the state. It just makes me wonder if there are any over here. Thanks guys!

Top Bottom