• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

Liptonbuddy

Smash Lord
Tony, I appreciate the offer, but that's why I took my bike......So I could take a bike ride, heh. This saturday everyone will also get to see the greatest farmer's tan ever. A tan that only a super pale ******* can get while in the scorching sun for 3 hours. Even my hands got sun burned. I look pathetic, heh.

Liptonbuddy

Smash Lord
Scruffy?!?!?! Hey, I shaved that bear a long time ago, and just recently got a haircut biznatch! That's sun burned loser now! Get it right Atma! I'm gonna make sure I goldfish cancel on you.

Y.Linkpwnsurmom

Smash Journeyman
WHAT?! Justin!? No beard? But...how???? I'm too usta seeing you with the beard, I can't bear it any other way! I must gawdge my eeys out now, and rely on my sence of smell to play SSBM...

atmagamer

Smash Ace
oh, but remember i got a hair cut b4 fob2 too

remember, its what beat u 1st round when i kicked yo ***
luigi >ur mario, and falcon

and the GG will be weilding their BK crowns, so u cant beat us

atleast me and vidjo will.....

Liptonbuddy

Smash Lord
Atma, we gotta have a rematch. Battle of the ex-long haired sons a biatches! Now that I got a hair cut, I feel like my smash game has gotten 10X better! Actually, not really.....I never practice anymore, heh. All I do is play Ragnarok Online like a friggin fiend. I'm such a nerd......Oh well, we'll have good matches, though.

Needle of Juntah

Smash Champion
the only gamer that can beat anyone is Vidjo.
and myst gamer cause he plays sheik :)
Atma you can beat justin all day just like we do it means nothing
once you beat joe in a set or james then maybe youll be ready for me and if you can ever beat me... then you have to deal with nar, and his Cfalcon is owning now days and i dont think you have a chance of ever beating our top player whoever that may be

atmagamer

Smash Ace
uh, i played james in 2 sets(3 out of 5) at fob2 for friendlies, a luigi vs dr and luigi vs falco, i didnt lose to him once, and last time i checked justin was better than james

and in me and jv's set it was 1-2 and it wasnt total murder

atmagamer

Smash Ace
wait, if joes 4th best , then that must mean, u GUYS HAVE A SECRET SMASHER

o i see, its like a video game

1st boss- justin (6th best)
2nd boss- dope (5th best)
3rd boss- joe (4th best, i think 3rd)
4th boss -joel (3rd best, i think 4th)
FINAL BOSS- nar (2nd best)
SECRET FINAL BOSS AFTER A LONG THING OF CINEMATICS AND AFTER SOME EMOTIONAL MUSIC AND GROUP TALKING- uhhhh, u guys have to fill me in on this one

superpichu

Smash Journeyman
I'm just curious...MLG in Chicago is happening the same dates as Vgames in Detroit...what are your plans on this?

jv3x3

Smash Champion
Ill be by justins round 4 tom. for anyone that wants to play some matches.

MLG is on a Sat. while Vgames is usually Sunday so not so sure there will be a conflict. But if there is MLG will come first for me, and i will just have to go to some other v games (im only going 2 one, i win i win, if not... well then im not good enough to win 10 gs anyway)

D

Deleted member

I wouldn't mind some more practice before Saturday. I posted in the other topic but I guess I'll post here too. If someone could give me a ride to Justin's, I would go. (I get home from school at about 2) Maybe Daver could give me a ride again if he is going tomorrow. If I can't get a ride in the afternoon, my dad might be able to take me at like 7:00, but I doubt he will want to do that since he would have to come back to get me in a couple hours.

If I can't make it there somehow, I'll be at Justin's nice and early on Saturday for warmups.

Needle of Juntah

Smash Champion
Yay joe that the loseing spirit we all like to hear from you lol :)

BTW atma i didnt mean that as in joe is 4th best based on recent smash fest(s) joe is actually 2nd best in MI but it changes alot me nar and joe always whoopin that *** on eachother so its kinda hard to tell, im just sayin... once you beat joe then maybe ill actually consider you as comp. And i dont mean getting a lucky win i mean beating him in more than 1 set then youll maybe strike fear within my eyes as a decent smasher. Lemme list all the tourneys that ive won. #1... oh yeah thats right i havent won a tourney yet and you cant even beat me, so right now your nothing in my eyes

but hey like i said, prove me wrong this weekend

Needle of Juntah

Smash Champion
oh yeah and BTW montross, prolly not the best idea putting your phone number in a post. kinda like saying your phone number on the radio, just askin to get pranked
if its not to late already, next time give your phone number to joe and justin and maybe me and just tell people to ask us for it

*Remember Private Messages are your friend*

D

Deleted member

Well I took my number out... Justin has my number so if you need mine, you could call him I guess. I figure nobody on the boards would be a ****ing idiot and prank call me. I've got caller ID anyway, but I see what you're saying.

jv3x3

Smash Champion
I will be over around 5. Ahills said they should be there somewhere around 6. Hopefully some of u other mofos can make it

Liptonbuddy

Smash Lord
Cool, I got some time to do a little more cleanin then! Maybe I'll even make the most ghetto stool ever! It's gonnnna be a frigin masterpeice!

D

Deleted member

I'll try to make it, but it's not looking too good. I'll ask my dad, but I doubt he'll want to take me there at like 6:30 and then have to pick me up at like 9:30. Yet again, A Hills will be there and I probably won't... Well if I don't make it, on Saturday, first thing I want to do is play Nar and James a few times so I will have finally played all the top players.

A.Hills.Finest

Smash Journeyman

Originally posted by atmagamer
wait, if joes 4th best , then that must mean, u GUYS HAVE A SECRET SMASHER

o i see, its like a video game

1st boss- justin (6th best)
2nd boss- dope (5th best)
3rd boss- joe (4th best, i think 3rd)
4th boss -joel (3rd best, i think 4th)
FINAL BOSS- nar (2nd best)
SECRET FINAL BOSS AFTER A LONG THING OF CINEMATICS AND AFTER SOME EMOTIONAL MUSIC AND GROUP TALKING- uhhhh, u guys have to fill me in on this one
The mini-final boss is James's sheik, beat that, then u get half a cookie and ill beat ur *** in game and irl ;) or u can have joel or joe do it(in game of course). :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Liptonbuddy
I shaved that bear.......
***** what the **** u doin shavin a bear?

:crazy:

D

Deleted member

Daver, are you going to Justins today? If you are, could you give me a ride there or back or both? If we both go, we could get our team practice in finally, heh. I would be ready for you to pick me up at like 6:45 and I would probably have to be home by like 10. If you could either take me there or back home, my dad might be willing to do the other half. I'll PM you my number so you could call me if you want.

jv3x3

Smash Champion
daver is like there now, cause he goes by there on the way back form work.

someone could prolly get u a ride back if u go there though

Needle of Juntah

Smash Champion
sry to say that Ahills prolly wont be able to make it out there today, unless nar decides to take his truck out there lol but i got stuff to do with family and prolly wont be free for like 2 or 3 more hours
sry guys i could possibly try to make it out there tomorrw tho...

Omnigamer

All the things
BRoomer
Um... it just dawned on me that we leave tomorrow, and I don't know where we're staying for SSA. If one of the MI peeps can offer housing for Fri. night, all would be fine. Just PM or post your address or something.

jv3x3

Smash Champion
Originally posted by Omnigamer
Um... it just dawned on me that we leave tomorrow, and I don't know where we're staying for SSA. If one of the MI peeps can offer housing for Fri. night, all would be fine. Just PM or post your address or something.
justin said he can house whomever, so just let him know. i can probably house a couple people too

ahills u *****es, no shows. anyway tom im prolly gonna take it easy. but if some people end up crashing at justins i will probably go by for like an hour or something

Top Bottom