• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

Vayseth

Smash Master
**** THAT I'M NOT GOING TO CANADA. OH WAIT!!!!

Anyway, yeah d00d it was fun times. Expect something out of me in the future. Hopefully next month but with the weather I wouldn't be so sure... =(

How do you play this game again?

BIG C

Smash Master
**** THAT I'M NOT GOING TO CANADA. OH WAIT!!!!

Anyway, yeah d00d it was fun times. Expect something out of me in the future. Hopefully next month but with the weather I wouldn't be so sure... =(

How do you play this game again?
step 1. pick metaknight

well that's pretty much all the steps

Cactuarz

Smash Ace
I'm bored >.> I live on the border of Farmington Hills/Southfield/Lavonia/whatever that other one is and I wanna play some melee, if anyone is around my aim is thecheesiestwiz and my msn is eriqmander@hotmail.com

Melee not brawl, if you wanna come over here bring a memory card, I lost mine in the move somehow.

Enzyme

Smash Apprentice
Scotu speaks the truth.

When are your smashfests starting back up? I suck at both brawl and melee now, but at least melee I'd like to work on and there's only 1 good way.

SCOTU

Smash Hero
Well, My last smashfest of the year is today @ 4:00, but other than that, they'll probably start back up the first friday i'm back in AA in January.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
I take my last 3 finals tomorrow then im done and on break
is there anything goin on in aa from now until Jan. 5?

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
I wish we had more MI brawlers, but I think all of them are buried in snow.
You know I am, and because of that.... my cable is down so I can't watch no TV at all. It sucks to not have my own internet. D:

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
So are there any tourneys around the Detroit area in the near future?
If Detroit ever had a tourney, I would know. So far, Detroit area's are mostly Xbox 360 game tourneys, I have yet to see a Smash tourney in Detroit. D:

Top Bottom