• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

B

bowyerj

You guys are all scrubs...

my dog says quack... oddly enough... I just picked the avatar TODAY! lol

Gates

Banned via Warnings
is snakes jab cancel thing useful, by that i mean is it too punishable
According to M2K, you can jab cancel into ftilt, nair, or dair. AFAIK, most characters can't get out of it.

...unless they use Ann Arbor DI.

...with one hand.

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
No alt accounts. We've been going through quite a bit of trouble because of them, so you can get in deep **** if a different mod were to catch you doing it.

sheepyman

BRoomer
BRoomer
so is there likely weekly smash in ann arbor with brawl now or something?

i live in ann arbor does someone want to play brawl or melee?

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
No alt accounts. We've been going through quite a bit of trouble because of them, so you can get in deep **** if a different mod were to catch you doing it.
Look at the join date... That was my first account, I never used it, and I got a new one because the name sucked... so yeah... didn't create a new alt account...

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Bowyer creates time paradoxes with his accounts.

With one hand.

Tennet

Smash Champion
Gates you are officially awesome for bringing the one hand stuff too far and gates is my nickname because people in my school call me bill gates or just gates -___-

SCOTU

Smash Hero
oh, and sheepy, i normally hold weekly Melee fests on wednesdays in Ann Arbor, but i couldn't this week, nor next. Probably not next, anyways.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Gates you are officially awesome for bringing the one hand stuff too far and gates is my nickname because people in my school call me bill gates or just gates -___-
lol why do they call you that?

They called me Gates in high school also, but that's because it's my last name XD

Tennet

Smash Champion
lol why do they call you that?

They called me Gates in high school also, but that's because it's my last name XD
I supposedly look like Bill Gates... since 9th grade i've been called that lol One kid started it and about 8 or more kids join in and so yeah....

SCOTU

Smash Hero
Right now, Levitas is giving me a ride, but there's only the two of us in the car. I know the route to purdue takes us rather close to south haven, so idk, maybe you want to meet up and carpool? It'd be cheaper that way. If that's something doable (dunno how full your car is), I'm sure we can works something out. I'll talk to Levitas about it.

SCOTU

Smash Hero
hm, turns out in the melee community, I'm a big advocate of Brawl, and in the Brawl community I'm a big advocate of Melee.

Hated by all sides because i like both.

**** you smash community.

Tennet

Smash Champion
I'd play both but it messes me up too much and right now Brawl is what people around me play so I only get Brawl practice =/

Tennet

Smash Champion
Once I get 64 running smoothly on my comp and my usb adapter i'm playing that thing way too much =P

Someone's gotta supply a ton of bates burgers at a tourney that'd be amazing.

Tennet

Smash Champion
Speaking of one hand I saw a guy with a tattoo of MI on his neck when I went to finally get my permit (finished segment 1 at the end of 07 lol) and I'm sure the tattoo artist drew that with one game.

Tennet

Smash Champion
my mental state is being more ********... I think its because I just bought F-Zero GX and I wanted to play it i do fail... -___-

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
so, yeah. i couldn't get out of the neighborhood to go to vayseth's. no joke.
Hey me two, everytime I shovel the snow, in thirty minutes it looks like I didn't do a thing..... that and I don't feel like driving pass snow on the road.

Top Bottom