• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

ithrowthings

Smash Lord
NNID
ithrowthings
I disagree with the change in the name of this thread. I'm not saying it isn't right, I just have to disagree on principle.

HiddenBowser

Smash Master

SCOTU

Smash Hero
Hey, is anyone here thinkin of going to the middle of Ohio V tourney???
although it's melee so... :urg:
if you're driving (it's not too far out of the way to get to Ann Arbor), Me and Botulismnator would like a ride. We'll **** teams up better this time!

Gates

Banned via Warnings
I disagree with the change in the name of this thread. I'm not saying it isn't right, I just have to disagree on principle.
I disagree with your face.

Ohhhh!
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Where You At!!!!!!!!!!!
Yeah, boiiiiiiii, MI reppin' the Midwest!

Whut whuuuuutttttt!
Oh snap sonnn! Shit's about to get real!!!!
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh mah gawd this **** is off the chain and back again son!

MI in da heezy!

ithrowthings

Smash Lord
NNID
ithrowthings
Oh my GAWD! I've been served.... and thoroughly so.

also, @ omniswell. u shud come to ohio phree moneys LOL. Not really any big tourneys come up soon around here... 'cept... APEX dude, you totally gotta go to APEX.

WarriorKnight

Smash Ace
God.amn lol im soo tired. Good games today everybody, had mad fun. 9 straight hours of smash lol. cant get enough of it. GGS to all. Thanks Scotu and bowyer for giving me the opportunity to play everybody on my trip here.
You know you all loved my sexy melee bowser lol.

And anther, ur pika is on crack in both games lol.

SCOTU

Smash Hero
ok, so here's the plan: bigy and sliq come from the west side of the state, and pick up Me, Botulsimnator, and Anther on the way to Middle of Ohio on saturday, and we come back saturday night. Sound good to everyone?

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
I discovered my living room floor to be caked in crumbs from chips, bottles and glasses were everywhere, and someone finished the beer I drank half of before falling asleep.

Fun.

And I still can't remember how I got in bed.

What's The Point

Smash Master
I discovered my living room floor to be caked in crumbs from chips, bottles and glasses were everywhere, and someone finished the beer I drank half of before falling asleep.
I had left my half-full bag of Muchos as a gift to you for hosting.

Also, are there any plans for Chicago next weekend? Sounded like people planned to go, but had no actual rides. I still offer up my car if some one else drives it.

WarriorKnight

Smash Ace
I should've taken more of Bowyer's chips when i had the chance i was starvin. Ended up stuffin my face on my way back to my hotel. Lol I cant put a face on any name of any of the players there last night except bowyer, anther and Scotu.

And yea, smash makes you fail at life when its played like it was yesterday. Plus the weed doesnt help either. One of the dudes there it looked like his eyes were bleeding lol, them SHlTs were super red.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
WK:

At SCOTU's place,
brainjack played Marth, Fox, and Falco, and was teaming with you.
Botulismnator played Falco, and was teaming with Juggleguy.
Juggleguy was playing Falcon and sometimes Marth.
I was playing Peach and Sheik and teaming with SCOTU.
SCOTU was there.
Bowyer was also there.
Levitas played a few games with Ness.

TheWildcard

Smash Champion
alan i drank the rest of your beer :-p i owe you one know me and lain were doin drinking games and we both ran out of alchol. so i took yyour warm 3/4th drank beer and finished it. sorry :( i was drunk atthe time. ill buy you one.

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
alan i drank the rest of your beer :-p i owe you one know me and lain were doin drinking games and we both ran out of alchol. so i took yyour warm 3/4th drank beer and finished it. sorry :( i was drunk atthe time. ill buy you one.
Rofl dude, I don't really care that much about the beer :D

Also, I mustve been either slswpwalking or ridiculously tired cuz I don't remember going to bed.

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
lmao, I think you were sleepwalking... you opened your eyes, looked at us, and then kinda responded to us telling you to go to bed, lol.

lain

Smash Master
I told Dan to wake you up and have you go to sleep. You did pretty much in fact sleepwalk up there. ahah.

Anyways last night was top tier. Even though I ended up passing out later on and missing my class LOL

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
so tomorrow night???? im free after 8 and ill already be downtown so someone set this up

edit: i wont be participating in anything but smash lolz

TheWildcard

Smash Champion
I told Dan to wake you up and have you go to sleep. You did pretty much in fact sleepwalk up there. ahah.

Anyways last night was top tier. Even though I ended up passing out later on and missing my class LOL
HELL yea man last night was alot of fun and i got back into the groove of not sucking xD.

i still need you to teach me DDD asap.

also i need a teammate for chicago

Top Bottom