• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

IrisKong

Smash Lord
Lain, text me or something anytime, I lost my phone and need your number again. same goes to panda and omni...

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Cactuarz ill see about thursday mybe ill show with a friend idk
ill see if ham and rogu want in but they might not be able to because they got finals this week :(

Gates

Banned via Warnings
I have a new topic for discussion:

Which is worse, Hotarmsing or Planking?

The Sauce Boss

Smash Ace
mmk, Smashfest at my Thursday night, 8 pm - 2 am (can stretch later by an hour or so as long as we're quiet). I would let you guys sleep over but the roomies aren't big on sleeping over during weeknights. I'll start hosting some of people are interested on weekends that will be all nighters.

address: 23484 Larkshire St, Farmington Hills, 48336
phone: 248-991-4035
msn: thecheesiestwiz@hotmail.com
aim: thecheesiestwiz

We have 1 setup (Brawl/melee) if a lot of people come we could use a couple more =).

Edit: Punch and Pie

Is this a brawl or melee thing, or both?

Vayseth

Smash Master
I'll go for sure and bring a set up. Anyone from this side of the state wanna ride with me? (from sterling heights.)

lain, Judge is right on the way for me so I could pick him up for you. Coming to get him is actually pretty out of your way.

I wanna know if people are bringing set ups because it would suck if we didn't have like 2 brawl stations and a melee station at the very least.

IrisKong

Smash Lord
I'll go for sure and bring a set up. Anyone from this side of the state wanna ride with me? (from sterling heights.)

lain, Judge is right on the way for me so I could pick him up for you. Coming to get him is actually pretty out of your way.

I wanna know if people are bringing set ups because it would suck if we didn't have like 2 brawl stations and a melee station at the very least.
I asume you are still talking about west bloomfield, if so then I am bringin a set up for brawl.

Vayseth

Smash Master
kk, I'll bring one for brawl. I'm not bringing my melee set up. **** game cost me too much to bring anywhere.

I just realized what you said:

No, I'm talking about Cactuarz's smashfest. I know there will be a ton of set ups at Ori's. We had like a set up per person last one I went to. I hope everyone is bringing set ups like they did before again.

Saltix

Smash Lord
OcTIx is gonna be in MI this weekend baybeeee

looking to play some Brawl!

I'll be mostly in the Detroit area.

Vayseth

Smash Master
OcTIx is gonna be in MI this weekend baybeeee

looking to play some Brawl!

I'll be mostly in the Detroit area.
Come to the smash fest on Thursday or the Tournament on Saturday!

I'm bringing judge!, Omniswell, myself, and BOODA to Cactuarz's. This is gonna be funnnn.

Vayseth

Smash Master
I know Thursday's smashfest is going to be awesome, and I don't want to take any thunder from it but...

I want to have another wings game/smash fest tomorrow (tuesday) starting at 8 pm. The way my basement is right now, I couldn't have any more people than we had last time (which was a modest 5 people). So, I'm going to clean up my basement today and get some **** done. If/when I do, who's all interested in smashing it up with some red wings hockey?

This is hilarious:

Gates

Banned via Warnings
See, I have a Japanese Wii, so I have a Japanese copy of Melee, which I payed full price for (Which in Japan is like... $60 >.<)
Ohhhh, gotcha.

Also, I'm busy tomorrow night unfortunately.

And that image is funny. Is that from Brawl in the Family?

Cactuarz

Smash Ace
@sauce boss: yes this is melee/brawl. ****... lots of people wanna come, as long as you guys aren't too loud we'll make things work. my roomies will probably go to sleep around 11-12 and their kid is going to bed at about 8 *why we're starting then*.

Bringing another setup will be nice Vayseth, since I only have one here. hmm, may have to make room in the kitchen for smash with so many people coming.

If you're bringing a setup pleeeease bring a power strip. Outlets will run dry fairly quickly. Thanks ^_^. Can't wait to see ya guys there.

The Sauce Boss

Smash Ace
I know Thursday's smashfest is going to be awesome, and I don't want to take any thunder from it but...

I want to have another wings game/smash fest tomorrow (tuesday) starting at 8 pm. The way my basement is right now, I couldn't have any more people than we had last time (which was a modest 5 people). So, I'm going to clean up my basement today and get some **** done. If/when I do, who's all interested in smashing it up with some red wings hockey?
I'd maybe come. I think you live really close by me.

Saltix

Smash Lord
I may or may not be able to make the smashfest on thursday, since im leaving GA on that day and then arrangements need to be made once i make it into MI. But I'll try my hardest to make it to the tournament on saturday :)

Wenis of Lore

Smash Cadet
it's too bad none of you guys are on the west side of michigan. i'd be having "smashfests" pretty much every day. brawl of course since i play with the wiimote.......

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
And by "we," I'm sure you mean me. Although today's smashfest is just me and Bowyer playing Duelist :D

Mikey Lenetia

Smash Champion
NNID
MikeyLenetia
I WANT to go to both smashfests... but my work schedule is a bit too evil for that.

Tomorrow/today, I work until 11 pm. Thursday, I work until 10:30 pm.

No practice for me, unless someone is going to do something on Friday. -_-;;;

Vayseth

Smash Master
Okay sooooo, MR. W, Sause Boss, Jcav, and WTP? That's a full house for me! I'll try to clean up the basement as fast as I can. Assume I'll be ready by 8, but call around 6 pm to make sure I will be =)

I have 2 wiis and 2 tvs, but unfortunately, one TV is for the wings game THEREFORE, I would like another TV and hopefully a whole other set up, if you guys can =)

Okay, for people wanting to come to my house:

CLEAR IT WITH ME FIRST. We were fairly comfortable with 5 before, if we get too many it will be uncomfortable and my parents probably will freak out. What we have going now is probably just enough to make it okay. Call me by 6 to make sure everything is alright. If you don't have my number, I'll prolly post something up around 6 anyway. I'll be on AIM all day too, so hit me up there if you gotta.

Otherwise, PEACES.

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
Its crazy easy to make. I just watched Hylian's video and recreated it. 2 small blocks placed one space below the very top. Then 7 of those slanted pieces on each side, followed by 3 small blocks at the ends going downwards. Thats it, really. Oh yeah, can't forget that the music has to be Sonic Boom. It has to be.

Top Bottom