• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

D

Deleted member

Either one of those should be alright for me assuming I can hitch a ride with tehownage. It's been tooo long since the last smashfest. I feel like playing again since I played ****ty all day long last time (not fun).

Justin - We gots to tape more matches... I'm getting better with Movie Maker so I want to make a music video of my greatness (but I need more clips, heh). I still have some stuff you might be able to me with that I don't know how to do though.

And OMG, Joel got his sig working! BLICE! Man I'm a Photoshop master. Our MM3 banners are so delicious.

Y.Linkpwnsurmom

Smash Journeyman
Wow wow wow come on Joe not wednesday for the smashfest, ya gotta pick the one day i work? Friday that sounds good, or tuesday, or thursday, or **** even Sunday, just not wednesday. Or are you scared I'll come over and stomp yer *****?

Please don't hurt me.

D

Deleted member

Jeez, maybe I should have charged something for these things. Well Tony, I made one for you and I pm'ed you what to put in your sig to get it.

James - I guess I can make you one with default Falco but what do you want the background color to be? I've just been changing the pics to blend into the background so far so this might be tricky.

JUSTIN! - Where are you at foo? Are you hiding after you're 5th place GJ finish? We need to smash this week :) .

Liptonbuddy

Smash Lord
Well, we can have a smashfest whenever, just not on Friday or Saturday. Tony's coming back from college, and now that I got my ID in the mail, it's time for my first trip to Canada to get wasted. ^^ I'll need a day to recooperate. heh

Oh yeah, just want to remind everyone that I won the beer chugging contest in OH. I obliterated Joe, and let's not even mention what a ***** James was!

tehownage

Smash Journeyman
So Wednesday it is, what time is alright to start heading over? Monstro will call Adam to see if he'll come. On Friday Monstro is comming to my place so if anyone else would be interested, just tell me. Joel the Friday thing be for you *****. ^^

Y.Linkpwnsurmom

Smash Journeyman
Yo thanks montross this is effing sweet!

Gahhh, I can not make make wednesday guys, so if it is tommorow then theres no way i can come, But i was thinking of calling Justin nowish to see if i could smash for a little while today, so well see where that goes.

And I changed my text so i can be cool like Monstro, God know this place could use a little color.

D

Deleted member

Time

Justin, is tomorrow cool then? What time? I'm gonna call Adam to see if he can come, but I don't know what time to tell him.

James - Bring Nar along tomorrow if he's not working or something. I've haven't played him in a long *** time. Plus I have to own your Sheik now James. Oh, what color did you want your banner? I know you said the reg outfit for Falco but did you just want the whole thing to be like off white kinda?

Joe should be coming too since he wanted Wednesday.

Liptonbuddy

Smash Lord
Well, I told Tony to come by Thursday, but I guess I could have one tomorrow as well. I guess start coming over at 4:00, since my *** will probably be sleeping until then. ^^ The sleep schedual is a bit messed up. heh

On thursday, same time. Anyone besides Tony bony interested for thursday?

Mikey Lenetia

Smash Champion
NNID
MikeyLenetia
At least you can still play the game with people. I play it with computers. Because that's all I can play it with. And the tournament was cancelled right before it got up here and made into the four division crap. So I got screwed a lot, and not in any form that's pleasurable. At least you got to compete once and get something out of it.

At least, that's what I think. From how they worded it, you were supposed to get some sorta money prize for winning.

B

BigLittleDave

Hey guys, me again. Just want to throw down an update.

I have very recently moved to the sterling heights/troy area, and am very interested in getting together with some people to play some smash and possibly other games.

If any of you are interested, the best way to contact me is via AIM at BigLittleDave83 or e-mail me at BigLittleDave@tmail.com

Liptonbuddy

Smash Lord
BigLittleDave - There are 2 people that live at the 17 and dequindre area that would probably be your best bet. They're Montross726 and tehownage on this board. I have regular smashfests at my place, which is in Warren.

B

BigLittleDave

I'm on dequindre between 14 and 15 mile so that sounds pretty good to me.

Just give me a heads up if anything goes on, not to assume that I'm invited or anything, but if I am, that would be cool ^_^

I don't have great access to this msg board, but my aim and e-mail go directly to my phone, so if anyone wants to reply, if they could forward the message to my e-mail as well, it would be much appriciated, but ill do my best to access this board as much as possible.

Thanks ahead of time

D

Deleted member

So Nar, I think the next smashfest is happening during a blue moon, whichever day that it is that we play. You have to come so I can beat your Falcon. I'm like 0/10 against it...

So uh Justin... how's that quitting smoking going? :chuckle: So when are we gonna play... I need my weekly fix of smashfest.

B

BigLittleDave

I'm not sure if its a problem or not, but just a little fyi.

My appartment is pretty much always open for smashfests or whatever.

^_^

Liptonbuddy

Smash Lord
Dave - Quitting smoking lasted about 8 hours, then I caved, but I'm back on track again.....I hope.

How about Smashfest Saturday? Saturday is **** for me, what about you punkasses?

jv3x3

Smash Champion
Im down for a smashfest wednesday... if adams done with work he will prolly come too (he gets done like this week i think). Ill be gone this weekend (western central and uofm state weekend). Dave, you should tryin make it (that is if something goes down). addy is on the first page.

PS Ann arbor kids, you still here???

Liptonbuddy

Smash Lord
Joe - I talk to Henry all the time. He's one of the 3 kids that came over from AA. His AIM screen name is *******kid, but it's spelled with a couple capital letters and weird spaces. I think it's "Jack as Skid", but I'm not 100%, and I'm too lazy to check my buddy list. ^^

I can throw down on a wednesday smashfest, too. Joe.....you should uh.....bring some drinks, heh.

D

Deleted member

So Joe, did you tell Adam about tomorrow? Is he really coming?

Justin - Haha, 8 hours... blice. How many times have you quit now? And of course since you didn't say... what time tomorrow?

B

BigLittleDave

Whoevers house it is being held at, may I come? And if so I won't be able to make it till 8ish. Please and thanks

Liptonbuddy

Smash Lord
BigLittleDave - No problem, always glad to see some new faces. My adress should be on the first page of this long *** thread, but just in case, it's:

11023 Garbor
Warren, MI 48093

Don't use mapquest to find it, though. They actually have the wrong directions to my house. Use Yahoo maps.

D

Deleted member

Well that was a good smashfest. It would be nice if some of you other noobs actually showed up *cough* A Hills, Adam, Daver, Tony... These smashfests with only me, Justin, Joe, and Maciej are good, but more than just us would be better. BigLittleDave, glad you could make it. It's nice to meet somebody new to play. Sorry I didn't get to play you tonight, but I'm sure next time we can get some matches in. I was doing alright today I guess... not my best though that's for sure. I was really happy with my blice finishing move against Joe though... super wd into up tilt with Samus against his Sheik I think. Owned :cool: .

Oh yea Joe... just so you know... no johns!

Originally posted by jv3x3
ill be there round 4:30.

Needle of Juntah

Smash Champion
Im so sick of smash lol
BTW i only do fridays maybe saturdays but dono for sure yet on saturdays, i gotta flip some bricks so i can get some gas money.... why u gonna have a smashfest same day at president is in town lol, so many frikin cops.... anyways, friday ill try to make it :)

Top Bottom