• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

3===D

Smash Lord
Smash Brothers, whats Smash Brothers ?

The question is. . . Justin, Monstro AND Nar are gettin Worlds of Warcraft, when are you ?

Rwing_Wurm_Champ

Smash Journeyman
Hi, decided to post this in your thread: a bit off topic from smash!
Warcraft?
What is that, about?
Is it an online Game, for the PC or Gaming Consol?
If it is PC. I would like more info on this, if you don't mind doing so.

Well that is all, good day to you all.

3===D

Smash Lord
Dude "WoW" is an MMORPG that will rock your ****ing socks off, it already did it to me i still cant find em.

Dope

Smash Ace
world of warcraft is basically a game where u make a character, level him up, and theres allllll soorts of **** u can do.

MB-Smash

Smash Apprentice
Hey everyone!

I talked to jv on AIM for just a little bit. I live in Toledo, Ohio, which is about an hour, if that, from where the smashing takes place.

My friend Brian and I, Matt, would be interested in setting something up with you guys rather soon. Unfortunately, neither of us drive. I don't know if that'll be a problem or not. Maybe we can compromise on where we can hold it at? Or is it possible we can get picked up? :D

Liptonbuddy

Smash Lord
OMG! This topic is so dead now! Where the frick are monstro, Maciej, Joe, Adam, and Ahills?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? Is MI smash on the edge of death?

3===D

Smash Lord
Justin dont be such a *****.

JOE ! you going to buy Maciej ALCHOHOL !Your going to jail man.

D

Deleted member

Pff... where's Monstro??? I'm the one who posted "are we smashing this weekend?" then nobody responded to that ****e. I should be there Saturday.

I'm rarely on AIM cause I'm playing Maple Story. Level 30 Wizard *****es.

Y.Linkpwnsurmom

Smash Journeyman
*cough cough* dont worry Justin, Y.Linkpwnsurmom is here, not that you care *sniffle sniffle*

Haha, actually I finnaly got around my schools firewall, so I'm back on the information circut, it feels so good to be here during school, it makes me wanna flame someone....

Saturday I'll be there to smack a *****, Krogers permitting that is...

mr_man

Smash Rookie
HEHE erm i gotsa question for everbody ^^ does anybody else play as ZELDA [not sheik] more than anybody? :p:p i do and my friends think im wierd for it >_>

General_Tso

Smash Cadet
Sorry to be a huge newb...but what exactly do you guys do at smash fests? Is it just one gamecube and TV, with a bunch of people playing tournament style, or something else? Any specific rules? Also, where do you hold these?

D

Deleted member

mr_man - phatassesrock's main character is Zelda and jv3x3 plays a pretty mean Zelda too.

General_Tso - Smashfests are basically just for fun/practice matches. Sometimes we'll have little tournies or money matches, but not too often. We play at Liptonbuddy's house. His address should be in the first post of this topic. He's got 3 TVs in his basement so depending on how many people show up, we can have up to 3 setups going no problem. Where do you live, by the way?

General_Tso

Smash Cadet
Originally posted by montross726
mr_man - phatassesrock's main character is Zelda and jv3x3 plays a pretty mean Zelda too.

General_Tso - Smashfests are basically just for fun/practice matches. Sometimes we'll have little tournies or money matches, but not too often. We play at Liptonbuddy's house. His address should be in the first post of this topic. He's got 3 TVs in his basement so depending on how many people show up, we can have up to 3 setups going no problem. Where do you live, by the way?
Thanks for the info....East Lansing, not too far away, I think.

E

edge

Hey I'm new here and was wondering if there are any smashers in the Greater Lansing area. Also how often do you usually hold smashfests?

Liptonbuddy

Smash Lord
Edge, we hold smashfests about every weekend. We always have them at my house which is in Warren, MI. It's about an hour drive from where you're at.

E

edge

Alright. How many people usually attend? It sounds like alot of fun. I've only been able to play against tso and acouple others in our area.

FierceMelee019

Smash Cadet
hey guys, dont know if you remember me...but im the guy from farmington with his "possy" of avid smash players.

anyway, ive had a lot going on this year, but now im back at smashboards...and i just would like to get updated on whats happening.

and JV, i would really appreciate it if you could just PM me all of the details concerning what's been happening, what will happen in the future, and where i need to go to get in on the action </sexual innuendo>

A.Hills.Finest

Smash Journeyman

Originally posted by Y.Linkpwnsurmom
hey guys, I was wondering if were going to MOAST? Or is like just Jv going?
lol, R.I.P jv, he left u guys already and forgot to pick yall up lolol. Right now i'm pming from texas as we speak at an old gf's house.

ps: tehownage, jv doesnt accept burger bucks as gas money.

nuff said:(

D

Deleted member

You A Hills punks better be there on Saturday for the smashfest. No johns. Maybe this Saturday we can actually have a good one with everybody there. :cool:

A.Hills.Finest

Smash Journeyman

2/3 of the ahills souls have been Konsumed by WoW...and I just bought it the other day....Will nar give in to the fun feelings of starting a new mmorpg? The vast lands, xp grinding and *gasp* pvp?

who knows, but I got some ***** to attend to on saturday so theres a fabulous chance I wont be there, besides smash is soooo last year.

RIP :o

*edit ok I wont bypass the **** sensor ill just say I have kittycat to attend to.

gf asterisk

Top Bottom