• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

fZk

Smash Lord
So, I'm back at MSU, now with internet.

Peru (I forgot where you were from, took a guess) guy, where are you in East Lansing? And other people who play melee?

Also, I'm thinking of going to Test Your Might next Saturday. Who wants to drive with me?
I really hope you don't mean me. Peru ... lol.

If it's me, then, I'm from Puerto Rico (We're almost a state, how can you forget that). I'm on campus, in Owen Hall.

lain

Smash Master
The best scene for melee is... not here. lmao.

All the players are spread far and wide. Not that there is really that many, but tourneys usually have sexy turnouts (20-30)

And btw, I am the king of DDR. Smoking a lot of pot and cigs have kinda screwed my stamina, but god **** if I can't sdg So Deep with no modifiers (cause those are for women)

SCOTU

Smash Hero
well, as far as Melee goes U of M has Me, Ankoku, Levitas, Moose, Bot, Brainjack, Juggleguy, and Kagu, all of who play regularly (I probably missed a few like Earthadept, Sauce Boss and Hot AmrS), and Anther/lain are right around here too. As far as spread out goes, There's a couple people up by lansing (Dope/trail), a couple out on the west side (Bigy, et al), and West Bloomfield/Waterford (Shaeden, Stratford, Kzhu).

Ann Arbor has a sufficiently sized group of players, and plays together frequently enough. It's a fcuckig Scene Dammit.

lain

Smash Master
SCOTU, don't sugarcoat it. We DON'T have a scene. You know that, I know that, everyone knows that.

Maybe if we played more, and you know, had a community, then just maybe we could call it a scene. But as far as I see it we got nuts.

TheWildcard

Smash Champion
The best scene for melee is... not here. lmao.

All the players are spread far and wide. Not that there is really that many, but tourneys usually have sexy turnouts (20-30)

And btw, I am the king of DDR. Smoking a lot of pot and cigs have kinda screwed my stamina, but god **** if I can't sdg So Deep with no modifiers (cause those are for women)
Isint that like a 8 footer?......

ITG is where the men are at son.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Mark, you *******. Hill wouldn't stand a chance.

Wait... unless you're including Fifth Column. Then we'd be kinda good. Except for myself.

What's The Point

Smash Master
I really hope you don't mean me. Peru ... lol.

If it's me, then, I'm from Puerto Rico (We're almost a state, how can you forget that). I'm on campus, in Owen Hall.
Pfft, they both start with a P.

But, some point next week I should stop by, possibly with the guy who messaged me about MSU Brawl (Once he reponses/posts), to meet and play.

Tennet

Smash Champion
tempted to change my location to
Michigan, where pirates are blue with orange hair.

or something like that

Top Bottom