• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

Boxxy

Smash Lord
omni/other brawl players, you should play a few melee matches against anzu at the next LoLiS cause she needs people other than condemned/me to smash. Treat your internet wife well omni =o
i will cause i'm going to start playing melee now

TheWildcard

Smash Champion
omni/other brawl players, you should play a few melee matches against anzu at the next LoLiS cause she needs people other than condemned/me to smash. Treat your internet wife well omni =o
ok, you bring her to me and tell her to play me and i have no problem getting ***** by my wife

TheWildcard

Smash Champion
Note If I Can Get 10 Dollars I Will Enter Melee Singles Anyone Wanna Donate To The Let Omni Play Melee Fund? I Only Need 10 People To Give Me One Dollar.

L_Cancel

Smash Champion
I would donate some, but... I don't have a ride yet to LoLiS... D: so... if I'm not there, I can't exactly donate... xD

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Wait, are we supposed to be nice to our internet wives?

Does that mean I have to stop Dededeciding Ankoku?

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Well given our tourney results, I definitely suck a lot more than Ankoku anyway.

A

Anzu

And yes, you should be nice to internet wives, and you will so get a good old fashioned **** Omni =D

Bulma is most definantly the dominant one, have you seen her biitch out Vegeta, her and Chi chi would be a awesome team!

Bulma is so hot/good wife, she makes Vegeta not think of beating kakarot

/bulmafacts

And...thanks anyone who will go against me in melee. I MIGHT be going to LoLiS. ^.^

http://community.livejournal.com/shunkanidou/2737.html <--- Rare DBZ GT Icons.

TheWildcard

Smash Champion
And yes, you should be nice to internet wives, and you will so get a good old fashioned **** Omni =D

Bulma is most definantly the dominant one, have you seen her biitch out Vegeta, her and Chi chi would be a awesome team!

Bulma is so hot/good wife, she makes Vegeta not think of beating kakarot

/bulmafacts

And...thanks anyone who will go against me in melee. I MIGHT be going to LoLiS. ^.^

http://community.livejournal.com/shunkanidou/2737.html <--- Rare DBZ GT Icons.
thats because vegeta knows better than to argue wit ha woman, and if i remember correctly vegeta does what he wants. :)

old fashion **** huh, sounds like the kind of talk that made trunks happen.

Xyless

Smash Master
I doubt it, but is anyone here going to NO KOAST next weekend? It's out in Kansas, which is why I assume it's a no, just figured I'd ask.

(I'm probably going)

condemned_soul

Smash Champion
im trying to get me a car so i can go to Oos myself...when i find that car that will get me to where i want to go, i will change my location to somewhere, US lol

TheMann

Smash Ace
Buy me a lemonade and I'll drop ya off, I live in inkster myself
Don't lie to me lol.

But wow u live in Inkster why haven't we been playing each other? Umm Also I may need a ride to the tourney now. I can pitch in gas money or a lemonade. That is if you haven't already left. :(

I'll inbox u my number so we can keep in touch.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
I wish it wasn't on Sunday... but who cares, I haven't been to a toruney in forever. T_T

rofa

Smash Journeyman
smashfest at my house tonight. call me 760 613 4128 if you are around ann arbor and want to come over! i can house people, too.

What's The Point

Smash Master
I'm going to go to that.

If anyone is going to LoLiS tomorrow and passes through East Lansing, call me at (734) 751 8043. I'm driving Anthony and Sumer from EL tomorrow, and I rather not drive back to EL though I will since I promised them rides. But if some one passes through, hopefully they can pick those two up.

A

Anzu

Awesome.

Also. I am going to the next Tourney, if I can go with Cactaurz, if he is going...

Still, had a awesome time smashing with Condemned and themann. (That is your names, right?)

---- I finally found the UN I wanted to join as, Lolie. So, it's me below.

lain

Smash Master
Uhhhhh ca anyone drive this weekend to NO KOAST v3? I'm 1st in the circuit, and if it stays that way after this championship event I'll make like >$700.

There is money in it for whoever goes.

L

Lolie

{This is Anzu}

Condemned, and Themann, we should plan to go to Cactaurz home and play smash again.

I want revenge. Mwahaha.

TheMann

Smash Ace
Lol agreed. I'm down to play whenever since I'm in walking distance. Can't wait to see how good ur sheik will be next :)

Btw peeps. I think I quit weegee :(

Gates

Banned via Warnings
THE MANN NOT PLAYING WEEGEE?

THat's so shocking. It's like Anther not playing Pika.

Top Bottom