• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
After a long battle with Alzheimer's disease, my grandmother passed away a few hours ago. The Alzheimer's was pretty rough on the family (she forgot who I was when I was in highschool), and she got to the point where she not only didn't know her own name, but she would even forget to swallow food. Its one scary disease.

*sigh* Now I don't have any grandparents left.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
After a long battle with Alzheimer's disease, my grandmother passed away a few hours ago. The Alzheimer's was pretty rough on the family (she forgot who I was when I was in highschool), and she got to the point where she not only didn't know her own name, but she would even forget to swallow food. Its one scary disease.

/hugs .

Gates

Banned via Warnings

Oh wow.

My condolences.

Mikey Lenetia

Smash Champion
NNID
MikeyLenetia
*hugs Panda* And I owe you one IRL. If there's anything I can do to help, lemme know.

Also, WTP, if you're still doing the plane thing for Pound 4, lemme know. I want to get travel stuff settled so I don't stress about it later.

TheWildcard

Smash Champion
after A Long Battle With Alzheimer's Disease, My Grandmother Passed Away A Few Hours Ago. The Alzheimer's Was Pretty Rough On The Family (she Forgot Who I Was When I Was In Highschool), And She Got To The Point Where She Not Only Didn't Know Her Own Name, But She Would Even Forget To Swallow Food. Its One Scary Disease.

*sigh* Now I Don't Have Any Grandparents Left.
:-/ . <3 my friend i feel for ya.

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
On a lighter note, I'm somehow finding time to balance studying with League of Legends, which is awesome.

League of Legends is a game made by the people who created DotA for WC3 (if you haven't played DotA, then shame on you) and its ridiculously fun. It just went into open beta like 2 days ago. Its a 5v5 game, so I wants to find some more peoples to play it with. After my exam of course.

EDIT: Here is a vid showing a little how it plays http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cLw4AsIF8Tw

Its not really easy to classify the genre of the game. The beta is at http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/ ya'll should try it.

What's The Point

Smash Master
Mikey, I'll probably be buying the tickets soon, since prices are only going up. Next time the prices change, down or up, I'm buying tickets.

For times, depends on when I buy them, but I always shoot for mid day.

Panda, LoL is indeed fun (I just won my first game). It currently feels clankier than DotA, probably because it's not as refined, and not as good graphics. Though I don't know anything about anything in LoL, so I just see a bunch of **** happening and can't put it together so it looks worse.

I'm pretty sure Notra and company will be playing, since I remember them talking about it at the one Notra smashfest I went to.

BloodyJoker, at MSU there is myself, Sumer, and fZk. For Melee there's Anthony and a group of people I don't know.

Notra

Smash Ace
On a lighter note, I'm somehow finding time to balance studying with League of Legends, which is awesome.

League of Legends is a game made by the people who created DotA for WC3 (if you haven't played DotA, then shame on you) and its ridiculously fun. It just went into open beta like 2 days ago. Its a 5v5 game, so I wants to find some more peoples to play it with. After my exam of course.

EDIT: Here is a vid showing a little how it plays http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cLw4AsIF8Tw

Its not really easy to classify the genre of the game. The beta is at http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/ ya'll should try it.
i know how u feel panda. during the ohio tourney i went to my grandma went into a coma after having a heart atk. i didnt tell anyone cause i didnt wanna crush the mood. but i was still worried as hell. sry man, i feel for you....

and i also play LoL. if u wanna play hit me up, been playing since te second week the beta came out

condemned_soul

Smash Champion
sorry for your loss panda...you can beat the hell out of my mario(pride) if you makes you feel better -_-

Shibby i cant wait to play you because doc vs mario battles are fun ^_^

aaaawwwww i wish i could go to pound 4 >_<

Force Frontal by Chicken

Smash Apprentice

Sorry man :( my heart goes out to ya.

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
Reason #37 why medical school sucks: My grandmother died and I can't go to her funeral because I have to study for my exam on Wednesday.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Reason #37 why medical school sucks: My grandmother died and I can't go to her funeral because I have to study for my exam on Wednesday.
WOW. That ****ing sucks.

P.S. SamuraiPanda, are you in any way related to Sexual Harassment Panda?
He sort of acts like that on the Snake boards.

"When one little panda doesn't have the mindgames against an MK, that makes me a sad panda :("

Brutos

Smash Apprentice

I'm sorry to hear about your loss Panda.

Top Bottom