• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Biggest Mario Kart 64 tournament!

Skrlx

Smash Champion
Idiot.

"I don't Care" is 4 words, since it is contracted (I do not care).

Gg, have fun in life
well if you're looking at it in a technical view then yes it is 4.

i only posted it here cause it's related to 64.
the actual post is posted on my forums. i'm just linking the people here who are interested

gg.

have fun in ____

NixxxoN

Smash Master
I was at the cementery recording some psychophonies and i got this:

Dead moderator from the grave said:
This is a SSB64 forum, not Mario Kart forum. Please post it in the right place.

Thread closed.
Shame Mario Kart for Gamecube totally owns Mario Kart 64 in every way :p

NixxxoN

Smash Master
double dash is awesome imo, tell me why its supposed to suck lol. Mario kart 64 has hideous graphics when playing 4... and a very poor kart handling aswell.

Superstar

Smash Champion
I dunno, but I <3 the old Rainbow Road from SNES. Despite the ear piercing background noise at certain parts, I still <3 it. XD

MKDS is my fav cause of Snaking. Ninty Fail-Fi makes it bad though.

Dn2

Smash Rookie
snes > 64 > gc > wii .....imo....mario kark for the snes is the best...and the one for the wii is the worst...

never played it for the ds...put I've only heard good things 'bout it...

killa k

Smash Ace
mk64 is my fav cuz well..it was the 1st 1 i played waaay back so massive nostalgia comes in whenever i play it now.

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
Mkw > Mkdd > Mkds > Mk64 > Smk > Mka

MK64 did have bad controls, I only say that MKDS is a better game because its portable and it goes online.

MKW is the best because of its different gameplay and graphics. Without snaking it makes you focus on other aspects of the game such as actual driving and cornering around corners to make you a better mario kart driver. It also has THE best Rainbow Road and Bowser's Castle of all time. Mario Kart Double Dash was a very addictive game and I played it so much.

metaXzero

Smash Champion
From a gameplay perspective, Mario Kart Wii sucks in comparison to its predeccessors IMO.

I have no favorite. I just like MKW the least.

Superstar

Smash Champion
Without snaking it makes you focus on other aspects of the game such as actual driving and cornering around corners to make you a better mario kart driver
The best snakers are the ones that can hug close to the corners. No lie.

And MKDD and MK64 had snaking if I remember.

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
Mk64 > Mkds > Mkdd > Mkw> Smk > Mka

MK64: classics, best courses
MKDS: quick, good cpu's, snaking rocks
MKDD: most annoying....AI....EVER, but good courses
MKW: second most annoying AI, good courses......but way too easy besides the whip-lash CPU
SMK: Nostalgia, nuff said
MKA: least favorite controls, nothing really that special about it, no real memorable courses
The only one i ever disliked was the game boy one, DS and 64 are by far my favoirtes

NixxxoN

Smash Master
Double dash had great controlls you could with the car as smooth as you wanted. The fact that two go in the car make is more interesting when playing 4. Plus graphics were a million times better then MK64... Saying MK64 is better is bullsh*t (imo)

Another thing is the nostalgia factor...

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
Idk I just liked automatic in Mario Kart Wii alot because the turns it could make were just astounding. Made carts like Wild Wing Godly. Mario Kart DS overused snaking and yes I am a person who snaked on Mario Kart DS all the time and I'm glad its gone.

However Battle Mode Wise, Mario Kart Wii failed at that. Balloon battle is only teams AND you don't lose after losing 3 ballons. Thats just wrong.

CMONEY770

Smash Cadet
I think I liked Mario Kart 64 da best. Super Mario Kart was good too except I could never beat da Special Cup on it

Top Bottom