• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Binding of Mikeray - November 9th, 2013 - Enfield, Connecticut

Zeonix

Smash Apprentice
Molten Lava, from yesterdays meeting, I can say that myself, as well as 3-5 smashers will be attending. We will be able to bring at least 2 setups, if not more. ^_^. Peeup, I still need to find out who is driving, to see if I'll have room to pick you up.

Molten Lava

Smash Cadet
NNID
LightSwitchTTM
Molten Lava, from yesterdays meeting, I can say that myself, as well as 3-5 smashers will be attending. We will be able to bring at least 2 setups, if not more. ^_^. Peeup, I still need to find out who is driving, to see if I'll have room to pick you up.
Wonderful, great, awesome. The more players/set-ups, the better.

DJ Delta

Smash Journeyman
Would it possibly be okay if 2 maybe 3 RI players came down? I don't think I can make the one in Wallingford due to my exam schedule and would like to show CT support to at least 1 of their 2 tournaments this month.

Zeonix

Smash Apprentice
Would it possibly be okay if 2 maybe 3 RI players came down? I don't think I can make the one in Wallingford due to my exam schedule and would like to show CT support to at least 1 of their 2 tournaments this month.
Of course man! We always welcome out of staters! Love meeting New England Smashers. Looking forward to seeing you Rhode Islanders!

Molten Lava

Smash Cadet
NNID
LightSwitchTTM
That would be wonderful, hope to see you there. Just so i know, are any of you guys bringing set ups? it would help if you did but it is by no means necessary.

DJ Delta

Smash Journeyman
My friend usually brings his wii every tourney we go to so I hope that helps.

Mench

Smash Rookie
I'm a member of UHart Smash and will be bringing a CRT and a Wii with Brawl and Melee.

Zeonix

Smash Apprentice
WE ARE CURRENTLY MISSING a RCA (yellow, white, red) cable from the wii we brought. We also left in a rush without a very old electrical chord splitter, and a long, black three input extension chord/splitter! This setup was tv 3, in the center on the second table. If anyone finds anything, that would be great!

Molten Lava

Smash Cadet
NNID
LightSwitchTTM
WE ARE CURRENTLY MISSING a RCA (yellow, white, red) cable from the wii we brought. We also left in a rush without a very old electrical chord splitter, and a long, black three input extension chord/splitter! This setup was tv 3, in the center on the second table. If anyone finds anything, that would be great!
I just left, the only thing I found left was a sensor bar. I will contact Mason (the store owner) about your missing equipment, and if it is lost, i will reimburse you for whatever the equipment amounts to.

EDIT: We may have left some of your extension cords in the blue box that is at the store. If you need it soon, visit the store and ask Mason if you can see the bix and take what is yours.

Zeonix

Smash Apprentice
I just left, the only thing I found left was a sensor bar. I will contact Mason (the store owner) about your missing equipment, and if it is lost, i will reimburse you for whatever the equipment amounts to.

EDIT: We may have left some of your extension cords in the blue box that is at the store. If you need it soon, visit the store and ask Mason if you can see the bix and take what is yours.

Andy (Mench) picked up the black one, but we are still missing an old cord splitter that is white, and that Wii RCA cable. No need to reimburse us for the money of the RCA cable, it's a mere value of only a few dollars at most. And yeah, RESULTS?

NH Cody

Smash Champion
Fun tourney. For singles: Bloodcross won. Pelca got 2nd. Joe st got 3rd. I got 4th, zodi got 5th. I had to play zodi in singles :(

Zodi and I won doubles. Well we got 2nd, but we still won xD. We did extremely well considering we can 't go to as many tourneys as everyone else. Pelca and joe st got 1st in doubles. I am very happy

Lovecraft

Smash Apprentice
Shoutouts to all who came, Mikeray for being Mikeray, and myself for staying free. Gratz to Bloodcross, and props for my crewmate Lava for running his first tournament smoothly. Hope to see you all in the near future, stay salty.

Top Bottom