• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Black Hole Glitch: IMPROVED!

MeLOVESdaPikachu

Smash Cadet
Okay. I'm sure everyone knows how the normal glitch works. However, I found an extra part of the glitch. Please, tell me if anyone already knew this.

Setup:
Team 1: Fox/Falco, any other character
Team 2: Fox/Falco, Peach

Okay, now you'll either need help or a lot of hands. :chuckle:

1. Use the infinite Super Scope glitch with your second character on Team 1.

2. Cause the Fox/Falco of each team to stand across each other, directly in line.

3. Make Fox/Falco both use Reflector.

4. Place (any other character) behind his Fox/Falco teammate. Begin firing Super Scope.

4a. DO NOT CHARGE SUPER SCOPE. EVER!!!

5. Cause Peach to jump repeatedly into the beam of reflected Super Scope shots, until there is a thick green beam between the reflectors. At this point, you can release B on the Fox/Falco controllers.

5a. Don't keep firing for too long, or you will lag more than usually, possibly fatally.

6. Now, make Peach throw vegetables up into the beam, preferably until you begin to lag slightly.

7. Hit Fox/Falco to break the beam. If you're lucky, the vegetables won't fly infinitely into space.

NOW IT IS DIFFERENT FROM THE NORMAL GLITCH!!!!!!!!

8. Now, you can do the new part, but only with the characters who aren't on Peach's team. You could jump into the vegetables and die. Or...

9. Use a well-placed aerial attack on the vegetables. If done correctly, the character will FREEZE IN PLACE!!! Like a funny statue! If a character from Peach's team touches a frozen character's attack, they will be hurt. Very badly. To unfreeze a character, hit them with a turnip or something.

10. Have fun with it until your game freezes up. You could also try using a different Super Scope character to try different attacks on the turnips.

petre

Smash Lord
closest to Sterling Heights, MI on your wii foreca
im pretty sure that most people know that the glitch causes mass amounts of damage/death, and that characters can be frozen in the glitch. people have seriously tried everything. did you know you can use an illusion with the space anmial and get one of the images stuck in the black hole?

Aftermath

Smash Champion
Yeah, my friend and I were the ones who actually found the glitch, and by the time I bought recording stuff and put the vid up (about 6 months after finding it) we had pretty much done everything you could do with it. There's not a whole lot of extra stuff past the overB thing, getting character's moves stuck (ones with effects are the best), and doing it on different stages.

One challenge we came up with is to get all four characters stuck in one of their moves. It's really hard to do, and I think we've only done it once or twice, try it for yourself and you'll see the hard part.

jamminjohn

Smash Ace
I did a shine inside of it and I got stuck without taking any damage. I also couldn't be hit out of it since I reflected any projectile that hit me and any aerial got sucked into it. This was about 2 months ago.

HoshiPuri

Smash Journeyman
I did a shine inside of it and I got stuck without taking any damage. I also couldn't be hit out of it since I reflected any projectile that hit me and any aerial got sucked into it. This was about 2 months ago.
I never thought about shining into it..... lol

Worth a try!

~

And the Black Hole glitch is OLD.
Many people have done it and many possiblity :D.

mood4food77

Smash Hero
put ness' pk fire into to make it hurt everyone

fox's and falco's illusion will get stuck once in a while

Top Bottom