• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The BlazBlue Thread: all the imports!

Rutger

Smash Master
3DS FC
1676-3683-2689
Similar reason CT died when arcade CS came out I would assume, people want to play the newest. I pretty sure Current Code is getting tweaks, and isn't just a port.

Probably doesn't help that Melty doesn't really have that strong of a following over here.

That is, if Melty is really dieing, I kinda thought Evo would help it grow a little.

Lythium

underachiever
BRoomer
Similar reason CT died when arcade CS came out I would assume, people want to play the newest. I pretty sure Current Code is getting tweaks, and isn't just a port.

Probably doesn't help that Melty doesn't really have that strong of a following over here.

That is, if Melty is really dieing, I kinda thought Evo would help it grow a little.
I pretty much have to agree with this.

Also, nice Kohaku avatar.

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
I bought Blazblue Portable so I could catch up on what happened in the first game's story (15 bucks, lol), and my brother cracked the screen a while back and "forgot" to tell me about it. :(

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Man, that really sucks that you had to go through that.

And your brother breaking your PSP is bad too.

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
Oh, it's HD's that lag? Okay then, my bad. And I randomly picked up Litchi today for first time at actually trying to play as her. She's surprisingly fun and seems pretty fluent.

Yaya

Smash Champion
I'd assume that bow is the bow that keeps his hair in a ponytail in human form. You can see it here:

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
Feeling pretttttttttttttty salty atm. Computer is whacked out beyond compare.

Also, Jam: I love your ****ing avatar. Gargoyles was awesome, and Xanatos was awesome.

P.S. I am also no good at this game.

Smooth Criminal

inditled

Smash Apprentice
hazama's that run away until they get an opening for a grapple > combo > run away make me rage cuz im bad

inditled

Smash Apprentice
ouroborosouroborosouroborosouroborosouroborosouroboros
*runaway*
ouroborosouroborosouroborosouroborosouroborosouroboros
*run more*

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Can't you just magnetize and then Yomi Collider whenever he tries to use his snakes?

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Can't you just magnetize and then Yomi Collider whenever he tries to use his snakes?
I don't know.
But I'm pretty sure you can just magnetize them, then ATOMIC Collider whenever he tries to use his Ouroboros.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
I've always wondered, why is he called Hazama, rather than Terumi? Is it to avoid story spoilers?

Because I don't think anyone would care.

Probably because "HAZAMA" is what is said when you pick him. You know, consistency and all that. Though, some of the characters call him Terumi during battle. Ragna specifically.

epic of DE

Smash Journeyman
Newark, DE (only a mile from University of Delawar
For some of the cast, or rather most that aren't the main story plot, they aren't aware of Hazama's true identity. Also remember that Terumi's true form is not...solid(?) so he's operating in the body you see throughout the series at this moment.

How about this logic...imagine the annoyance if the game considered Haku-men to be Jin...I guess that sums it up.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
To my knowledge:

Hakumen is Jin's consciousness (and maybe part of his body?) in the Susano'o unit.

Lambda is a robot.
Noel is a robot.
Nu is a robot.

Tager's a CYBORG! (SCIENCE!)

Ragna's part Vampire.
Rachel is a full vampire.
Valkenhayn is a Lycanthrope.

Terumi's a ****ing Ghost.

Litchi has boobs, and is tainted by the boundary.
Arakune's been mindraped by the boundary.

Carl's a kid, but Ada's a robot and is partially controlling him. (I think? He has that weird thing in his hat.)

Bang's a ninja.

Tao's a kitty.
Makoto's a squirrel.

So, BlazBlue has a pretty wacky cast list.

Tsubaki and Jin are the only REMOTELY normal characters, and they're both psychologically unstable.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
It is in BlazBlue, since everyone else is either flat or covers up completely. (Tsubaki, Rachel, Noel, SORT of Lamba, Nu, Mu) Oh wait, Makoto. Well, Underboob is a character trait.

And no, Tsubaki isn't blind, she's being driven blind by the Izayoi. In progress still. :p

Top Bottom