• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The BlazBlue Thread: all the imports!

OFY

Sonic main since 08'
anyone have any tips on how to hit hazamas down back D-C move after a 236236b, his bnb starter move thing

Probably the only thing i have trouble with hazama, everything else is near perfect

also in cs2 that same move looks like it hits easier after the 236236b? does it? idk im going crazy

practice 4 months straight, still cant beat Derp. He's just too good at the matchup or i just suck :)

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master
Derp practices with about a hundred Hazamas.

And 1 Makoto.

lmao, I was hitting the lab with Makoto combos and I can't believe I didn't know Makoto can (anything) --> 66, 2C, 214B (delay) j.B, BBS (1k), BBS (1.5K). Every time it happens people are like, "You can do that?!"

Crusayer

Smash Lord
I'm sorta planning on getting into blazblue now and I want to play as Makoto, but I was just wondering if there was any word for how CS2 is coming to consoles? If it is at all. I don't really want to pay $10 for Makoto just for it to be patched in sometime later in CS2.

Thino

Smash Master
I'm sorta planning on getting into blazblue now and I want to play as Makoto, but I was just wondering if there was any word for how CS2 is coming to consoles? If it is at all. I don't really want to pay $10 for Makoto just for it to be patched in sometime later in CS2.
I approve of your Under Night In-Birth avatar

not sure about the CS2 patch suddenly making Makoto and Valk non-DLC

Lythium

underachiever
BRoomer
No, I don't think so.

What's your PSN? I'll add you and we can play sometime. :3c

Though, I'll warn you, my boyfriend also shares the same account, and doesn't play online, so if you ever send an invite and it gets rejected, he's probably using it.

edit: OH WAIT, IT'S PROBABLY IN THE FIRST POST. DERP.

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
Yeah, most people seem to have. And I've taken to going back and practicing my combos. I have this bit where when I experiment/test out a new combo I keep at it until I get it like 10 times in a row then move on. On the plus side, I finally got that whole Noel combo with the j.D, (D)6B, Bloom Trigger ender bit down. I never could seem to get the hang of it before, embarrassingly enough. :(

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
Haha, I still can't do it, Livewire.

By the way, I tried MvC3 at a friend's house yesterday, and it was kinda fun. I'm still not buying it, though; it feels like Brawl when compared to MvC2 (Melee), which isn't that much of a bad thing, I guess. It just isn't for me.

Oh, and I also beat my friend by only using dat mango Sentinel. :3

Lythium

underachiever
BRoomer
I can't take Mahvel seriously, but it is fun.

I've been practicing Noel combos, for the hell of it. Trying to extend my midscreen silencer combo into something more exciting.

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
Haha, I still can't do it, Livewire.

By the way, I tried MvC3 at a friend's house yesterday, and it was kinda fun. I'm still not buying it, though; it feels like Brawl when compared to MvC2 (Melee), which isn't that much of a bad thing, I guess. It just isn't for me.

Oh, and I also beat my friend by only using dat mango Sentinel. :3

It's alright Werekill, hardest part to get used to is that you have to do (D)5C, then j.D before you get into it. That, and for the longest time, I'd wind up doing (D)5B instead of (D)6B knocking them away and making it kinda impossible. I've also tried mixing up some things so that I can go from my own old school-original CT combo (that still works) into that ender. Well...I still manage to do it without the B+C whiff being involved too.

Crusayer

Smash Lord
Coincidentally, I'm also a noel player `-`

Hopefully I can get good enough soon so I won't get completely ***** when I start playing online O:

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
Well, that and set it so you don't encounter Randomelitejapanesedude2309 on there.

Oh, speaking of which, btw, even though I'm not really religious and it's off topic, prayers go out to everyone in Japan affected by the earthquake. :c

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
No, I don't think so.

What's your PSN? I'll add you and we can play sometime. :3c

Though, I'll warn you, my boyfriend also shares the same account, and doesn't play online, so if you ever send an invite and it gets rejected, he's probably using it.

edit: OH WAIT, IT'S PROBABLY IN THE FIRST POST. DERP.
S'alright. I'll just put in the message, "For Lythium on SWF." or something just in case. |D

I'll add you later. May hop on and shake off the rust today. ... and I just realized that on PSN, I am the only solo Ragna player. The only one that thinks of using him is Minato. lol

Woohoo.

[EDIT]

Coincidentally, I'm also a noel player `-`

Hopefully I can get good enough soon so I won't get completely ***** when I start playing online O:
Hey Ron! Which version of BBCS do you have? PS3 or 360? If it's PS3, we can play and you can get some in-person practice.

... and sorry about not being able to get Melty Blood working yet. Finding the right stuff to hack a fat PS2 is a pain in the ***. :( Nobody I know does it in Edmonton. This one guy I called only did it for slim PS2s.

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
Have you guys noticed that the only ones posting here are Noel players?

:D
Yeah! :D

I also play Lambda about the same amount as Noel, though, but she doesn't count as a main in my book, lol.

Oh, yeah, my condolences. I hear this is the worst earthquake Japan has ever suffered.
Actually, it's the 5th strongest earthquake since 1900 from anywhere in the world. :(

I'm just glad that my friend's ok over there.

... and sorry about not being able to get Melty Blood working yet. Finding the right stuff to hack a fat PS2 is a pain in the ***. :( Nobody I know does it in Edmonton. This one guy I called only did it for slim PS2s.
Why Melty Blood hasn't been released for PSN is a mystery to me. Heck, event that Fate/Stay Night game is on there. x_x

Rutger

Smash Master
3DS FC
1676-3683-2689
That earthquake is horrible. :(

Why Melty Blood hasn't been released for PSN is a mystery to me. Heck, event that Fate/Stay Night game is on there. x_x
Those are different companies, the Fate game was Capcom iirc, Melty needs someone willing to bring it over. Getting Melty onto PSN would probably require some major recoding since it's a PS2 game, I don't think that can just be put on PSN.

Crusayer

Smash Lord
I thought for the PS2 hacking thing you just need a swap disc. That's literally all you need if you have a flip top PS2. If otherwise, there's also prebuilt flip tops + swap disc. There's also free mcboot or something.

Ecole is still thinking about that melty blood HD. Hopefully they'll port it sometime next year or something :x.

I have the PS3 BB. PSN: Crusayer (expected user name is expected). I'm just starting so I have almost no experience with the game actually so it'll be a while until I'm up there!

DaiAndOh

Smash Ace
There's not too much to post about so I don't post.

If we have any spare Bang's, on dustloop's front page, I published Bang CS2 impressions from one of Texas' better players. They have the game for a couple of weeks....it's complicated -_-.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Fate/Unlimited Codes isn't a PSN title, it's a downloadable game for the PSP.
Melty would need a publisher to bring it over here. Because of it needing to be ported it would take time and money to bring it over.

Kuraudo;12346670[COLOR=RoyalBlue said:
I'll add you later. May hop on and shake off the rust today. ... and I just realized that on PSN, I am the only solo Ragna player. The only one that thinks of using him is Minato. lol[/COLOR]
I might actually use Ragna a bit more in CSII (after Rachel and Platinum) since he looks pretty fun.
I still haven't done any of Ragna's other combos outside of his main BnB in CS lol

OFY

Sonic main since 08'
*patiently waiting to **** with hazama in cs2*

and take my revenge on derp's hakumen <3

Rutger

Smash Master
3DS FC
1676-3683-2689
Well, at least you have a chance to get CSII before everyone else. :D

The portable release is supposed to be at the end of this month right? For Japan at least.

Top Bottom