• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Boring Game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rychu

Thane of Smashville
3DS FC
1908-0105-4965
Woke up, on time as usual.
Went into kitchen, sat down to breakfast of slightly burnt(unbuttered) toast and plain water.
Sat and read a science manual for a while, good read, nothing peculiar about it, no new discoveries of whatnot.
Played chess for a few hours. used same strategy over and over, each game ended in a tie.
Logged on to SWF, no new messages or updates.
Played the boring game...it was o.k.
Stared a computer, wondering what kind of socks to wear today.
posted

Gaming King

Smash Apprentice
Today... I...
That dog may look bored, but he's cute, so you were dangerously close to being interesting...

I got up, stayed way tired; my brother made me get up eventually. I took a shower. Changed it to a bath. Lay there for a while. Ended up taking too long. Tried going to church anyway. Brother didn't. Pretty much missed whole thing. Was terribly bored. Spent hours looking at stupid classes to sign up for. Signed up for just one. Called to set up an appointment for tomorrow. It's early. >:/ I think at the start of the day I got two more Position Filled e-mails. ****. Went to the pool. It was murky. Could hardly see with my goggles underwater. Not that many people there. Then I watched TV. I'm about to feed my dog and I just brushed my teeth. Getting up tomorrow is gonna suck.

Gaming King

Smash Apprentice
I went to an empty classroom. The teacher thought the class was an hour later than it actually was.

When I get home, I have to wait on hold to check if my references got through.

Gaming King

Smash Apprentice
Took a huge nap and woke up at like 21:30. Went back to sleep at like 4:00 and woke up to a phone call on my cell phone set to vibrate at like 10:30. Took me a few buzzes to find it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom