• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Botanical Gardens of the Mushroom Kingdom

Are you awesome?

• Well DUH!

Votes: 160 30.8%
  • lolz no I'm a minority

Votes: 245 47.1%
  • I'm confused :c

Votes: 115 22.1%

• Total voters

Rainy

Smash Apprentice
I've probably done that by accident sometimes. I'm not very aware of what my Peach is holding, it's a bad habit. Sometimes I've gotten Stichface edgeguards by accident >_>

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Anyone else camp for bombombs? >____>

I do this on occasion. It'd be cool to see what the average number of minutes it would take to produce one.

kujibiki57

Smash Cadet
^That
Most of the time I can't really camp, since the people I play are always rushing at me

deepseadiva

3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
It's an act of desperation of course. :laugh:

But really, in the last two days - I kinda just ran away to pull turnips. ("Come on... come on...")

And I got them. TWO MATCHES.

Peach is magical.

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
oh..now that you mention it, you made me relate the Fair sound with jewels...it makes sense..

Xyless

Smash Master
Last night I got rocked by a friend of mine who mains Yoshi. I haven't played his Yoshi, but he's considered the best Yoshi in the Midwest.

...the man is ridiculous. I have good reason for failing (I had just played Melee for an hour or two, so I had to play Brawl a bit to orient myself), but still.

Freaking DRAGONDORF.

deepseadiva

3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Yoshi is a stupid character.

Stupid eggs.

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
Yoshi isn't stupid hes lovely, except when eggwhoring.

btw does anyone ever use the regualr peachbomber, or do we just all use smash and slingshot versions?

Xyless

Smash Master
Yeah that. Freaking hard to get through, even though I've seen him play tons of times and know most of his secrets. Just hard to get around the ETS.

deepseadiva

3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Yeah that. Freaking hard to get through, even though I've seen him play tons of times and know most of his secrets. Just hard to get around the ETS.
The one time I encountered a egg spamming Yoshi in a big tournament, I just went Luigi's Mansion.

I three stocked the guy.

RyanPF

Smash Journeyman
Yoshi isn't much of a problem to me since Fair will knock him out of his second jump.
Why do I keep hearing about Yoshis that don't double-jump airdodge? Only terrible Yoshis get hit by stuff during their second jump.

However, it is interesting that F-air goes through it... it does like 14% doesn't it?

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
normally, i toad as much as possible. sure, it doesnt hurt the attacker, but u get 1/2 a second of invincibility. otherwise, i guard and spin around the invincible one, just to annoy him/her.
Thats a bad idea. If they hit the toad, they dont take any damage, yet, you are open and they can just strike again.

Now for the question. I stand center stage with a turnip. Then when they land I run to the edge, jump off, come back and toss the turnip to a grab or Fair.

Rickerdy-doo-da-day

Smash Master
Toot Toot thrills in Green Hills (England, UK)
NNID
RicardoAvocado
Peach has a grab release on Squirtle!

No, this is not another screw by me I swear (I'll be owned if it is though)

Peach can force a jump release on Squirtle. Squirtle is stuck in grab release animation. He can do nothing until he lands. This is not some 2nd jumpless carry on - Squirtle is stuck in the animation until he hits the ground

Sadly, all Peach can 100% do is get a dash attack in. Ground Floating Fair gets shielded and Squirtle can jab you if you try to grab him again

But hey, it's a free dash attack xD
I thought I'd bring this up since nothing was said about it in the match up thread

deepseadiva

3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Well, I never saw a reason for a backroom when I'd be fine just talking here.

Maybe if we were a really popular character, but we're Peach. :/

That Squirtle thing is awesome Rick - we should investigate the whole cast really.

Top Bottom