• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Botanical Gardens of the Mushroom Kingdom

Are you awesome?

• Well DUH!

Votes: 160 30.8%
  • lolz no I'm a minority

Votes: 245 47.1%
  • I'm confused :c

Votes: 115 22.1%

• Total voters

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
You haven't seen him?
i have seen him...its just, my mind is kinda blown from him being a Yugioh master and all...but getting caught. I expected him to lay down a trap card to stop the police from arresting him, or use a spell card so the woman in question wouldn't get angry.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Well getting kicked in the nutz kinda hurt....which does not leave me much to do except laying on the ground holding my nutz.

And Zend maybe another nite I'll tell more boobs stories. but I seriously should be sleeping now. I'll leave you all with 2 pics I was linked too which I found too funny. I was laughing for like 2 mins straight hurting when I saw these pics.

Nite *****es.

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher
You are a legend among legends.

Edit: You're seriously a YuGiOh master? Rofl

En.Ee.Oh

Smash Champion
Dark Peach WTF man.. LMAO

There's no WAY this is all true

EDIT: I have been informed this post was copy pasta. I am disappoint.

jarvitz

Smash Apprentice
So what is gonna happen when you go to a restaurant, sports games, the mall, the pool, and other public places. good job, you seem to have screwed yourself over.

Nicole

Smash Champion
Just rocked a 38 year old woman last night. I may never want to go back to younger women after that if I don't have to...it was ****ing fantastic! I walked out of the bathroom half naked only to see her 19 year old daughter and she was like "who the **** are you?". I turned around and walked right back into my cougar's bedroom laughing my *** off. LMAO

/TMI

:phone:
ok dark peach's story was hilarious and all but seeing how it was just a troll and this is actually true....

congrats kb? :awesome:

Sync.

Smash Champion
Just rocked a 38 year old woman last night. I may never want to go back to younger women after that if I don't have to...it was ****ing fantastic! I walked out of the bathroom half naked only to see her 19 year old daughter and she was like "who the **** are you?". I turned around and walked right back into my cougar's bedroom laughing my *** off. LMAO

/TMI

Dude KB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Older girls are awesome :] good job goin in mah boy!

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
the first time i have sex im going to immediately post about it on smashboards

Zano

Smash Master
NNID
DuelistZano
When Consecrated Stars become one, New bonds will illuminate the future! Become the Path that it's light shines upon! Limit Over Accel Synchro! The light of Evolution! Shooting Quasar Dragon!

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Mink wins, lol. Illmatic, dry spell has been dry bro. This deserved to be mentioned.

@ Nicole- Thanks Red. :awesome:

@ Sync- Yeah that's so true! First thing she said was "tell me what you like baby, I'll do it". I don't know too many younger chicks who are like that. Funny thing was...we "played seven matches" throughout the night, I managed to "take four of her stocks" while "tanking my only stock". I was consistent with my "strings" and didn't really "whiff any attacks". I do still have my "stock" that I managed to tank the whole night, but it goes without saying that my body feels like it's currently at a "high percent of damage". Good times...haha.

Zano

Smash Master
NNID
DuelistZano
Funny thing was...we "played seven matches" throughout the night, I managed to "take four of her stocks" while "tanking my only stock". I was consistent with my "strings" and didn't really "whiff any attacks". I do still have my "stock" that I managed to tank the whole night, but it goes without saying that my body feels like it's currently at a "high percent of damage". Good times...haha.
I'm sorry Ill, you have been replaced on my sig

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
.......words cannot describe.

i've been up for ...27 hours - i think i have insomnia

Queen B. Kyon

Smash Master
Ill I wished you was on aim last night when I was.

Yes let's all post sex stories on the boards :D

Ill go first. After I logged off aim last night my night was amazing after my bf smiled at me. The end

KB your out of control XD you live your life.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
I met this girl in my philosophy class.
She liked my hoodie.

3 hours later i was at her place.
She had a boyfriend.

The end.

I'm a horrible disgusting individual

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
I was at the mall checking out some stuff and seeing if I can meet a girl. I went to the pizza place and got some food. I look to my right and I see this person sitting 2 tables away. I'm checking the person out. And then I say to myself. "is that a male or female?"

I tried looking at the humans shirt. But the way the shirt was, I could not tell if they had boobies. Now I was a lil afraid cause if this was a dude, this would make me like gay since I found this human atractive. My manhood was on the line. But if this was indeed a woman I would talk to them and ask them out.

Now I am usually shy when it comes to girls (could explain why I am single) But people always tell me to have confidence in my self. and that I am good looking/Hawt. Girls (and guys too *twitch*). So I it was time to test myself. Time to be a man. belive within the inner Pch.

So after working up my nerves, I went over to that person while thewy went to throw out thier trash. I was still shaking to talk to the person due to me being shy. I was a lil nervous. But I could not let this person get away if they were indeed the one. So since I was afraid to speak, I had to use another method to start a talk.

So I went behind the human and groped their chest. In doing so I was thinking, If this is a guy, I am officially gay. So much was on the line. Sweat drops running down. Legs shaking. After about 5 secs I noticed something. I felt these 2 small lumps in my hands. Now I could not tell what they were excatly. Cause some guys have build chest that kinda feel like boobs. So I felt around some more. Expanding my hands some more. The lump expanded as well. Then hit hit me. This person had small boonies. Flatchested as some might say.

But I was overjoyed. I still had my manhood. I was still as straight as bill clinton. The female looked back and kicked me in the nutz. I fell to the floor.Then got security. I was later interviewd by the police for sexual harassment. I'l tell you right now, they way that gurl looked, she enjoyed that moment and was the only bit of sexual action she has ever gotten. Yet she calls the cops one me. Hope that woman caught her period after she left the mall.

The cops checked out my record and noticed my big file charges dealing with boobies. So they but a restaning order on me. if I come within 5 feet of breast, I go to jail. Like seriously? What kind of BS is that. This **** is not justice at all. I know my damm rights. FML........

*shakes head in shame*

/TMI

This is why I love it here.

Dark Pch though man, what in gods name were you thinking just groping some random persons chest?!

Beef that is just too funny hahahaha.

Her daughter is probably used to it in fairness.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
You are a legend among legends.

Edit: You're seriously a YuGiOh master? Rofl
Thats why my title on smashboards is what it is.

And me a yugioh master? you will have to play me and find out.

We MUST duel at apex
Hell yea.

Oh stop x3

:rosalina:
........sometimes I question your sexuality.

So what is gonna happen when you go to a restaurant, sports games, the mall, the pool, and other public places. good job, you seem to have screwed yourself over.
I can always get a sex change till this passes over.

Ill I wished you was on aim last night when I was.

Yes let's all post sex stories on the boards :D

Ill go first. After I logged off aim last night my night was amazing after my bf smiled at me. The end

You call that sex? a smile? Your sex life is childs play. I could picture this happening something like this?

Guy: smiles

Girl: ...*gets pregnant*

Guy: ...........****!

This is why I love it here.

Dark Pch though man, what in gods name were you thinking just groping some random persons chest?!
I WAS CURIOUS, GET OFF MY BACK!

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
This is a joke, like, DP you're making this up..............right?

exdia_16

Smash Journeyman

/TMI

finally some one understands older women are the bess i had more then 6 cougars in the past 4 years and there my old high school teachers and college prof. lol i dont like younger girls any more they dont know wat to do its like teaching them how to while your suppose to be ****ing kudos and brownie points bro.

Top Bottom