• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Botanical Gardens of the Mushroom Kingdom

Are you awesome?

• Well DUH!

Votes: 160 30.8%
  • lolz no I'm a minority

Votes: 245 47.1%
  • I'm confused :c

Votes: 115 22.1%

• Total voters

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
Sigh, I was hoping to show you guys winners finals, losers finals, and grand finals but the Dazzle crashed.

Razer and I had a bunch of fun :o

C Spyker are you coming to HOBO 28?

¿Qué?

Smash Champion
Sigh, I was hoping to show you guys winners finals, losers finals, and grand finals but the Dazzle crashed.

Razer and I had a bunch of fun :o

C Spyker are you coming to HOBO 28?
He's not gonna Dodge/ PeachGuard that tourney. I'm pretty sure he's going, lol.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
I was unable to join in the stream watching. :< But I heard that Nicole did well.
Yeah her and Coney were amazing in teams. They took out teams like Shugo/Arty, Atomsk/Zucco, took a game off of Ally/Inui, etc and placed 3rd. She's an awesome doubles player.

She placed 33rd out of 117 in singles I believe. I'm not aware of who she played or anything like that since she left early.

I placed 17th out of the 117 (tying with a bunch of other great players who lost to even more great players lol, this place was STACKED), beat Lain 2-1 in pools (his DDD and MK), took 3rd seed out of a 3 way tie losing out by match count, beat Hadesblade 2-1 first round, lost to Renegade 1-2 second round, beat Ripple's DK 2-0 next round in losers, beat Silhouette 2-0 the next round, then finally got knocked out 0-2 by Shugo (FALCO UGHHH).

Oh and Nicole, you're sexy as hell. Just had to say it on here too. xD

hiROI

Smash Lord
Another MK. I won the first game so fresh, like ugh **** everywhere. But then I got CP'd to Frigate, and I had kinda a solid lead and maintained position, but I dont know what to do when the opponent has invincibility frames when they come back so I kinda freak out resulting me in the air resulting me in losing D; And third game I just lost. He said I stayed in autopilot, but I guess since I was losing and getting kinda frustrated I just rinse-repeat over and over again. But I guess I'll do better next time. I saved replays with HRNUT so I'll upload them asap so you can see my sexy diva~*

Silly Kyle

Smash Champion
I'm glad Hades took a game off you, KB!! He had awesome Peach practice back here in AZ <3

Did you go all Peach or Peach/Marth?

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
I'm glad Hades took a game off you, KB!! He had awesome Peach practice back here in AZ <3

Did you go all Peach or Peach/Marth?
I went all Peach in bracket, with some Marth and MK in pools.

Yeah his Yoshi is legit, the best I've played so far honestly. I lost to him on Norfair and I didn't even have a clue how gay Yoshi could be there, regardless I still winged it pretty good but he still took the game, then I took him back to Smashville and the most hilarious ending happened...LOL. We were both at last stock and I pulled a stitchface. His shield was already a little worn so I tossed the stitch at it and followed with a fair to break the shield. He was standing right by the edge at the time and got sent straight to his death from the shieldbreak tumble. I had enough time to taunt like 3 or 4 times. xD

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
I think we all need to get together and talk about our tournaments.

I wanna hear playstyles / what everyone is thinking in certain matchups.

I wanna play Brawl :(

C.S. Dinah

Smash Champion
Trap....

Why are you posting in red Xey? lol

Come over to Houston? Thats too far bro, but you should like teach those epic Side-B's and Peach DI you do. *has seen the set vs. San*

:laugh:
Heck no. If someone like me managed to major in art, than anyone can draw. I am doing this because I know so many people around me that do, and I like the idea of making my own graphics.

Top Bottom