• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Botanical Gardens of the Mushroom Kingdom

Are you awesome?

• Well DUH!

Votes: 160 30.8%
  • lolz no I'm a minority

Votes: 245 47.1%
  • I'm confused :c

Votes: 115 22.1%

• Total voters

Airgemini

Chansey
Safari Zone. Shiny, and holding a Lucky Egg.
3DS FC
2406-5625-4787
I just feel like some people think I don't contribute enough, so I wanna keep myself off of this thread.
This thread isn't exactly known for contributing. Besides drama, of course. And so many people post in this thread without posting anywhere else you should hardly be worried.

Kb - Pics of your new found freshness.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
Wait wait.. Illmatic only beat me in a 2 dollar MM

Ive beaten him everytime in tournament.. including a 2-0 and 2 stock game 2 this past friday

<3 Illmaric =]
..............not true

ILLMARIC?

Moozle

Smash Champion
Meno, all of my friends are obsessed with last.fm, but I don't have one. I think I'll make one to see how I compare to all of them though lol. If I do I'll link you all to it :p

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
I'm pretty sure I know exactly what this kill setup is. If its the one NL showed me/praxis at APEX then i know what it is~

Two-Ell

Smash Master
I actually already know what it is. At first I thought he just forgot he told me. Apparently he said he was stoned at that time lol. It's not very interesting at all, but everyone just pretend to be jealous/interested so he doesn't suspect anyone told lol. Rick gets a cookie~

z00ted

I been room banned from this chat, and I don't think mods plan to unlock me, so it looks like I'm done around here and the mods finally beat me. There isnt anything I can do. But that not what this message is about. Me and NinjaLink have been working on an advance tech for Peach. We been at it for a long time. I figured out the mechanics to it and how it works. What it is exactly? Its a 0% death kill set up. But you can't do this set up past 120. Now in terms of setting this up. There is two ways to do this and it was a lil' tricky. But then NinjaLink hit me up with some **** in terms of pulling this off really easy. And I was like "holy ****, why I not think of that, crap is genius" it harder to pull this off on small characters. Big characters are the easiest, followed by thin/medium characters. I was gonna bring this out when I came out of retirement in October or November. I decided to come back early and bring this new thing that could change Peach's metagame, but I am banned from here. I tried speaking with mods, and they ignored my messages. I am not gonna deal with Air on this matter. Plain and simple, we are not friends for I feel what happened to me was seriously not fair.

So I can't bring this to you all here to learn and discuss about. I could make a video of it and put it on my channel but I am not to sure if I will do that. Really since I been hearing that the Peach boards are being kinda lame and throwing egos. I don't feel like giving things out to people that seriously don't earn it. To those that do I can give this out ether for you would use it. Others will see and talk about it, then others would get on it.

The only people that know of this project is Raz, Meno, and KB, but in exchange for these guys I gave them a lil' trick I discovered and actually told them about it. This is also something I told them not to tell anyone about and also something else that I am working on pushing further that can be another 0-death. All this depends on reaction time.And you have to be technical. If you don't qualify for both, then you are seriously gonna have problems and best not waste your time.

So that is about it. I am thinking of making the vid private just to have it out. Only a selected few that I could trust around here I would show and not expose this to anyone until I say so. NinjaLink and I are keeping this to ourselves until we ready to expose it to everyone. Also for the bonus material that I told Raz, KB and Meno. If I feel people can get off this Peach ego crap nonsense, then I'll have them expose it to you guys under my word. Don't bother harassing them either. They are not gonna say a word.I'm banned here for good so in the future, just keep up with my youtube account for discussing on all this and vids.

shade4611 <------------my youtube.

This now ends my message that I write to the Peach boards from smash prison. Dammit, I did not think they actually get me this time. I escaped them for two years all the time. This time they were not playing. I can't even send out an S.O.S. They have me locked up with gay people to torture me. Freaking pansies.

Laters........

~ Dark.Pch ~
Dark Pch is still a ******.

The Peach Back Room

Smash Rookie
Requesting board input for the guide:

A newer update will include a section under the working title "The Basics: How to Play as Peach".

Problem is, it's not written yet! After much discussion, we've come to the conclusion that "basic Peach" is actually very subjective. Because of that, we're inviting the Peach boards as whole to contribute - how would you teach a new player to play Peach competitively?

Please answer the questions below, and anything else you feel is important.

What is best focused on when learning Peach?

What are common mistakes?

Which are Peach's best moves and when are they best used?

How do you kill?

How do you survive, DI, and recover?

Which ATs are most important and how should they be used and learned?

Once enough opinions are collected, the section will be written combining and quoting the best answers and information. Please put some effort into your contributions! Peach is a difficult enough character, the newbies need help!

Everyone's opinions are welcome - please post responses in this thread.
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=11093512#post11093512

Two-Ell

Smash Master
Congrats KB, nice spot on there. Two PR'd Peaches now. The FL PR also happens to be updating this month too. Lol it' gonna take some work to get on that.

Also guys my application got accepted to the Smash Lab. I'm a Smash Researcher now. You guys have a Peach rep in there now~ I got the confidence to apply since I saw a bunch of you applying to the BBR. Here's my application if anyone wants to take a look at it:
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=11322605&postcount=35

Good luck getting into the BBR Kyon, KB, Illmatic, and Nicole(hopefully I didn't miss anyone D: ). I think me getting in was largely due to that study I published to you guys on the free-pull. Just like I thank you guys for helping me to get it done I'm also going to thank you guys helping me get into the Smash Lab. This cyan name is sexy with my Rosalina theme~

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Congrats Prince Zuko! :D

And congrats 2link, you're very deserving! Now convince them to only investigate Peach.

z00ted

Grats on getting into the Smash Lab 2link. Wow Peach boards are really stepping it up.

Also, I just started in Texas on the Power Ranking system in July and I'm almost top fifteen. I think I'm ranked 15th at the moment which is really hard to pull off in such a large state. My goal is top ten, after MLG Dallas - we'll see!

Also also, I just did a writeup for the Peach Guide - which can be found here.

http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=11343987&postcount=82

Meno are you - The Peach Back Room? lol.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Good job, KB. XD

KB= Zuko ftw? :)
Ftw indeed. :3

Hey, KB. I'm assuming you have vids up, as well? I want to look over them. :3
I do, but I'm not particularly proud of any of the ones out there right now. They all showcase something that...isn't what people encounter in tournament in recent months, I'll leave it at that. xD

And thanks everyone else for the props, it means a lot. :)

Kyon I imagine it would be hard as hell to get on the FL PR, especially with the stacked South Florida scene taking names everywhere. Ohio isn't a walk in the park either, it's basically the Midwest's biggest and toughest scene to get ranked in and hold it for long. You can do it though. I know Florida is already proud to have you among them.

¿Qué?

Smash Champion
I'm hoping I can make it through as well.

I just need to finish editing my Peach vs. Kirby thread and I'll start my new one that I know we haven't delved into much.

C.S. Dinah

Smash Champion
Yo Congrats 2link!

I was wondering when you'll get Researcher, you definately deserve it man!

Now I need to figure out what I can contribute to these boards...

¿Qué?

Smash Champion
Yo Congrats 2link!

I was wondering when you'll get Researcher, you definately deserve it man!

Now I need to figure out what I can contribute to these boards...
Go contribute by adding a little input into my MU thread.

That goes for EVERYONE. I edited/ added more to it. Read up on what I have now.

¿Qué?

Smash Champion
C Spyker / Peach Guard

are you two going to HOBO 28?
Apparently..

I am <3

That is the plan. If it EVER changes I'll let you know immediately.

It's going to be the last 3 days of spring break so we(my friends) plan on it.

I can't speak for C Spyker though. :p

@C Spyker-

Then if I were you, go visit my thread and go learn about what I have up so far.

¿Qué?

Smash Champion
Nooo I'm worst Peach ya diggggg? :) Lol I'm just going through a rap music phase right now. I don't think anybody on these boards like rap tho. O welllll.
Rap ain't bad. I just can't stand some of the artists.

But it's not bad, when they're not totally trashing on women, talkin' about ***, ***** and money... AND HUSTLIN'.

Two-Ell

Smash Master
Nooo I'm worst Peach ya diggggg? :) Lol I'm just going through a rap music phase right now. I don't think anybody on these boards like rap tho. O welllll.
http://www.last.fm/user/Twolink121/library#p1 lol

Depends if it's mainstream stuff you're talking about lol. I don't touch that crap.

z00ted

PeachGuard I'm talking about Hobo 28 not WHOBO.

(This Saturday)?

Top Bottom