• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Botanical Gardens of the Mushroom Kingdom

Are you awesome?

• Well DUH!

Votes: 160 30.8%
  • lolz no I'm a minority

Votes: 245 47.1%
  • I'm confused :c

Votes: 115 22.1%

• Total voters

Queen B. Kyon

Smash Master
I would strongly be greatful if someone could resize my new sig please. or at least..... remake it smaller....

http://www.sendspace.com/file/7x98ng most of the stuff needed is here. I just found the new Toadette, Jirachi, and bomb on Google.

I know this isn't much or that good looking but it has everything I wanted in it and the animations all mean a little something deep to me.

I would strongly be greatful if someone could resize my new sig please. or at least..... remake it smaller....

http://www.sendspace.com/file/7x98ng most of the stuff needed is here. I just found the new Toadette, Jirachi, and bomb on Google.

I know this isn't much or that good looking but it has everything I wanted in it and the animations all mean a little something deep to me.
Speaking of sigs, I need a comment on my avatar/sigg combo. What should be added or removed?

lloDownedu74

Smash Ace
Oooo, cool sig

So I was playing around in Training mode today, and noticed a weird sound at the end of Peach's turnip pull. Right as she pulls the turnip from the ground to waist height, you can hear the sound that you get when you hit someone with the Lip Stick item thing (not that I play with items.... Its just something that sounds familiar). So yeah, its kinda cool. Just wanted to point that out :D

Mikachiru

Smash Ace
A drinking tournament? That sounds fun. XD

CHUG! CHUG! CHUG! CHUG! CHUG! CHUG! CHUG! CHUG! CHUG! CHUG! CHUG! CHUG! CHUG! CHUG! CHUG! CHUG!

Moozle

Smash Champion
I need help with the Diddy matchup. I don't see how it's in our favor other than "we get to use a better item."

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
My birthday is in 10 days @______@

I feel so old XD But I love being able to throw my age around at my younger peers

¿Qué?

Smash Champion
SKYPER. <-- LOL

How's my sig going?? I'ma take some moar pics, since my friend loan me his SD card, HAX and stuff.

Top Bottom