• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Botanical Gardens of the Mushroom Kingdom

Are you awesome?

• Well DUH!

Votes: 160 30.8%
  • lolz no I'm a minority

Votes: 245 47.1%
  • I'm confused :c

Votes: 115 22.1%

• Total voters

Thibault

Smash Apprentice
*makes new control scheme*
how did you guys tap out before? i prefer my method (it literally always works) i will rotate the control stick with my left thumb and with my right hand ill take the palm and put it i guess in between a and b if im being accurate then apply some pressure and rotate tiny circles, it rotates the cstick presses all the buttons several times and has successfully broken me out of grabs so fast that literally everyone turns around after they let go (as in they already tried to throw me and weren't successful)

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
haha true but it's so much better when you see it. It's like, my favorite Family guy scene. Well, one of my favorites anyways lol

Happy B-day Ill :)

Airgemini

Chansey
Safari Zone. Shiny, and holding a Lucky Egg.
3DS FC
2406-5625-4787
I was actually talking about how much I'd hate having a birthday really close to Christmas the other day. Do you like having your birthday so close to Christmas? Do you feel like your birthday gifts are really part of your Christmas gifts?

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
hmmm well my family is really fair so they give me the same amount as the rest of my family on my birthday and christmas.

it has its pros, because I have all this money and stuff to do whatever I want with for a short amount of time

but

sometimes I spend it all on one big thing so I gotta wait a whole year :o

Smoom77

Smash Master
I'll be looking forward to getting that! It'll go straight to paying my phone bill that was due a few days ago -.-

~momentai~

Smash Journeyman
It's your birthday today? Happy Birthday!

Thank you so much everyone! <3
OMG. CUTENESS OVERLOAD. IT'S LIKE 9001 PIKACHU DOWN TAUNTS COMBINED INTO ONE.

edit: Oops, sorry about the double post. Could someone fix this for me please?

~momentai~

Smash Journeyman
WAHAHAHAHAHA!

It's now officially my birthday!
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY. Well, actually, I wished you one on AiB, SO I AM NOT LATE. How did it go?

Goodness, for the last couple of days I've had this itch to play Brawl again, but this time as a Peach main! I think that I'm going to give it a try! <3

(Eep, I'm sorry if this kind of post doesn't belong here, I was a little confused!) <3

Welcome! We love and accept all kinds! Join the 50 something other confused people here!

Lol, it looks like the 'straight' people are now confused (i.e. they haven't been converted yet)

Top Bottom