• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Botanical Gardens of the Mushroom Kingdom

Are you awesome?

• Well DUH!

Votes: 160 30.8%
  • lolz no I'm a minority

Votes: 245 47.1%
  • I'm confused :c

Votes: 115 22.1%

• Total voters

Metatitan

Smash Master
I've been working on annotating 15 pages of bullcrap for my writing class. I'd be happier if we annotated something that wasn't god awful

Smoom77

Smash Master
SmoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooM

Metatitan

Smash Master
It's basically journalists *****ing about how journalism is going down the crapper, only throughout the whole thing they aren't actually saying anything.

Metatitan

Smash Master
We've got a decent number of people so far and more should be coming on the way. Charmander>>>>Snivy but charmander didnt come in an array of moods :(

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
Metatian.

Evil-Guy, Hiroi, and Mike G.

how could YOU of all people, forget?

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
ah, im not a fan of gyms. i feel so confined, but usually the biggest motivation is that everyone around u is working hard, and theres numbers and perhaps trainers to help. i live on a hill so i generally just need to go outside with the intent of working out, i like that independent, rocky type feel.

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
I think I'm joining planet fitness this week....
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Well, if you don't have any other option, I encourage it, but Planet Fitness specifically is horrible. At least some of their policy.

They use and threaten with public humiliation though a "lunk alarm" if you're lifting too much, or grunting, or dropping weights, etc. Most patrons aren't gonna have a problem, but to have a system like that in place is something I would never pay for.

Top Bottom