• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Botanical Gardens of the Mushroom Kingdom

Are you awesome?

• Well DUH!

Votes: 160 30.8%
  • lolz no I'm a minority

Votes: 245 47.1%
  • I'm confused :c

Votes: 115 22.1%

• Total voters

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
There is a tournament today that I am thinking about entering. Have not entered a tournament in months due to me training. Idk if I am ready for it. I might choke as usual and play aggressive.

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
Just don't approach unless you know you're going to hit them. Just be safe. And don't let ******** stuff, or reads get to you, like if someone Zero to deaths you, don't let it get in your head. :/

:phone:

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
nvm, Im not going. Im not ready for tournaments yet, I still have problems and go auto pilot alot to start playing aggressive. Im gonna do this the smart way and kill this problem before I enter tournaments again. I have gotten better with my training but thats not good enough. I'll sit back from tournament for another month and see how I do.

Edit- Doom said he give me a ride to the tournament since he is 10 mins away from me. So I guess it be dumb to pass up a ride like that to a tourny. I still don't think I am gonna enter. might just use friendlies to train more.

Go to tournaments. Pay venue fee. Friendlies the whole day long.

Just use it as a day to collect information on what you need to improve.

NNID
Tofer_Magicant
Link has always been mediocre.
Smash 64 Link was aight.
In Melee Zelda and Link were both mediocre too.
And in Brawl they're ****.

Which obviously means next game they're not going to be in it.

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
LOL xD
Tech and Illmatic would make a goo couple. Tech would be the carefree spirit, who cant be tamed. And Illmatic would be the caring emotional rock for tech, keeping him under control. :0

:phone:

NNID
Tofer_Magicant
Cannot say what the rest of Texas is like, but San Antonio is pretty small.
Not too small, it's a good size, but it's small enough to know who the regulars are.
The Bear community is even smaller though.

Top Bottom