• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Botanical Gardens of the Mushroom Kingdom

Are you awesome?

• Well DUH!

Votes: 160 30.8%
  • lolz no I'm a minority

Votes: 245 47.1%
  • I'm confused :c

Votes: 115 22.1%

• Total voters

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
i got first in ft. worth and that was a hard one : (

u hurt my feelins 4 reel dis time :((((

z00ted

im basically done lol, have no passion for this game competitively at all anymore
just playing to play if i have the free time

z00ted

might try umvc3, but idk if i can do it passionately unless I suuuper enjoy it

Meru.

I like spicy food
NNID
Merudi
3DS FC
0963-1622-2801
im basically done lol, have no passion for this game competitively at all anymore
just playing to play if i have the free time
It's sad that everybody is going this way ;_;

I find that Brawl is just not that great of a game. It is a very good game, but it's lacking. It could have been SO MUCH BETTER. :(

play fighting games, or Project M x3

:rosalina:
I wish my Wii still worked so I could play Project M, it looks amazing.

P4U has also caught my attention but I can't say it looks very promising to me. I probably will get it at some point since it seems to be replacing Blazblue and I hope that P4U will actually attract some people to play the game... It most likely will not be the case in Europe though, fighting games are so unpopular here :c

:053:

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
Aw poor Ill. I don't blame anyone for quitting, brawl is pretty stupid. Umvc3 is pretty stupid too. People with that John all the ****ing time. Omg. Also that game has scrubs galore because everyone tries to play it an almost can get good at it. Lol it's easier than smash. Just think of everyone as ICs and the person who drops their grabs combos wins. Lol you have to play it every day, and love to spend time in training mode.

:phone:

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
I don't play MK.

Tried it once and didn't like how it felt.

The 3/4 health juggle combos irritate me greatly.

Ironic I know since Marvel has touch of death combos

My fav UMvC3 combo I can pull consistently is this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6b4HQOGk0uc

I do more though by doing a bunch of Sentinel aerials before bringing Dr Doom in.

SupaSairentoZ7℠

Smash Hero
The base over here that has a group in MWR that hosts fighting game tournaments from any console. I plan to enter the one for SNES Killer Instinct and Super Street Fighter 2. Then for the N64 Clayfighter 63 1/3 and Killer Instinct Gold, then Brawl for the Wii. I'll wait to play any fighters in these events for the PS3.

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
Viola is my woman, nobody is allowed to touch her, but me D:<

Srsly, she is everything I love in a woman <3 (I also have a thing for tough chicks. Sometimes, my *** needs to get kicked into shape every now and again >.>)

I have a thing for Albino women *.*

Also skullgirls is amazing from what I can tell. I want Marie to come out DX, but I'll stick to throwing a bunch of garbage on the screen :3

Meru.

I like spicy food
NNID
Merudi
3DS FC
0963-1622-2801
QFT
Although I play it more for the character creator. :3
The character creator is pretty great! Unfortunately I'm too uncreative so I stick to customizing and editing regular characters xd. For some reason I also have trouble playing with created characters.

Viola is my woman, nobody is allowed to touch her, but me D:<

Srsly, she is everything I love in a woman <3 (I also have a thing for tough chicks. Sometimes, my *** needs to get kicked into shape every now and again >.>)
I play Viola too! :D Viola and Leixia dual-main. Viola is broken :p. (I played her before the patch too though!)

:052:

Zwarm

Smash Hero
Skullgirls is probably the best fighting game out there right now imo.

UMvC3 is fun to watch, but only fun to play on a casual level, it's too frustrating at top play.

As much as I've liked past MK games, MK9 looks horrible to me.

And SCV is awesome. Astaroth/Nightmare 4 lyfe. Been playing them since SC1.

Oh, and SFxT is booty. It's fun to play, but looks stupid once you get into deeper play. AE 2012 is better.

I think I covered everything.

rm88

Smash Ace
NNID
Rm88Go
3DS FC
5241-1973-5614
I just played a bit of Power Tennis and 64.

64 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Power Tennis. I don't even know why, feels simpler, better, more fun. And it has Toad, why the hell did Toad get removed from Mario Tennis? Also, I liked Peach's sport outfit better from the N64 era. I don't like her current ponytail, sleeveless look. And man, the music. Mario Tennis 64 is awesome.

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
Skullgirls is probably the best fighting game out there right now imo.

UMvC3 is fun to watch, but only fun to play on a casual level, it's too frustrating at top play.

As much as I've liked past MK games, MK9 looks horrible to me.

And SCV is awesome. Astaroth/Nightmare 4 lyfe. Been playing them since SC1.

Oh, and SFxT is booty. It's fun to play, but looks stupid once you get into deeper play. AE 2012 is better.

I think I covered everything.
*Kassy likes this post*

:phone:

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Competitve Mario Power tennis leggo.

Oh and i need to start visiting this thread more often.
The bessssttt.
At the smashfest this friday, we will be playing and streaming mario tennis. Here is what will be happening:

5-6PM: Brawl

After hours (when people start leaving and there is like 5-4 people):
Mario Party
Mario strikers
Mario tennis
Bomberman

Top Bottom