• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Botanical Gardens of the Mushroom Kingdom

Are you awesome?

• Well DUH!

Votes: 160 30.8%
  • lolz no I'm a minority

Votes: 245 47.1%
  • I'm confused :c

Votes: 115 22.1%

• Total voters
My wii has this issue where it will no longer enter the yellow, dotted, standby mode when I press the power button for less than half a second. It literally shuts down the whole thing, almost like flicking a switch. Originally, I had to hold it for about 4 seconds to enter the red, dotted, shut down mode. Nope, its not like that anymore.

I have no problems with it other than it doing this one weird thing. I thought it might have been because I installed homebrew, but I heard others had homebrew and other hacks and this was not an issue. So, no idea why it does that.

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
So I got 9th at this recent tournament :3. Totally forgot to mention it on saturday.

Granted, it's nothing special, but for me it was pretty good.

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
I was going to attend that SoCal tourney Kyle and Emily went to but didn't because I something. I barely ever play anymore so I would've done terrible anyways.

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
I stopped playing mines and the rest is history.

EDIT FROM THE FUTURE: inb4 tofer ****s up our Bohemian Rhapsody combo in the upcoming pages.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
Hey I just met you
And this is crazy
But here's my Friend code
So Brawl me maybe?

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
My Wii punches me in the face every time I try to play an unmodded version of Brawl.

Any ideas on what the problem is?

Since this is clearly the thread for tech support with the Wii.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
It grows massive arms and tries to break my skull open. It also walks around on those arms if I try to escape. Thankfully it can't move far because the cord isn't that long but it's still scary.

Your only hope is the circuit breaker when its in a torrent of rage. Get someone you trust to be the skull bait while you go for the switch. Make sure it does not see you when you do it. Wear rainbow clown shoes and attach an afro to your head. The wii cannot sense people who do this.

If in the event your wii is still moving when the switch goes, your pretty much ****ed. Unless this is the future in which you do not heed my warning and fail to tip the trusted fellow to be your bait. In that case, we all die to a meteor crashing down to earth.

If done correctly, the first time, your wii will revert to this position.

When your wii is in this form, you must do as Hagrid says. Stroke the spine of the wii to get it to relax. A belt is advised to keep its mouth shut to make it easier to stroke. how you get the belt on can be viewed in one of my books on Amazon, "How to tame your Wii of Monsters" for $56.99.

z00ted

Retarde d

Edit: Can someone please explain to me why girls like guys' *****?

z00ted

ok Im a guy, and im not sure if girls like a big but on a guy or not. I wouldnt say my butt is nice, because i wouldnt know (what qualities in a guys butt do girls consider nice). ive had a big butt for a long time. like when i stand straight up, its like a curve lol. My butt is big and round. What should i do to make it nice. I already do squats for football workouts. I think it might be kinda fat but like i said i cant tell. I think all butts arent all muscle. My butt can actually shake a little bit if hit it haha. So any advice, and no guys because that would be gay lol.

White-Peach

Smash Ace
They're cute, like cheeks (on your face.) They aren't sexy (imo) like muscles (arms/chests/BACKS), they're cute (and oftentimes innocent), like cheeks/lips/smiles. I guess the combination is really sexy (he's still this nice guy with MUSCLES and a cute butt!, where the cuteness softens the sexy parts, which is really, really good), but I don't want to do anything explicit to it.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
That's an respectable answer. Kind of like how breasts serve as more of a visual appeal than anything. Explicit practicality is pretty limited with them.

Nordal

Smash Lord
We all know why guys like *** Tofer; we don't need you to tell us that. We're asking the ladies why they like it.

z00ted

Women* you stupid ****.
Sorry for cursing, had to back up my home girls! <3~ xoXo (: xOXo haha!!

z00ted

U DoN't KnOW mE so DoN't gEt iT tWisTED, GiRl

haha! ((: ^_~

just sayinnnnnn

Top Bottom