• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Botanical Gardens of the Mushroom Kingdom

Are you awesome?

• Well DUH!

Votes: 160 30.8%
  • lolz no I'm a minority

Votes: 245 47.1%
  • I'm confused :c

Votes: 115 22.1%

• Total voters

SSBBDaisy

Smash Lord
f yall. U guys juss mad cuz daisy got bigger rack and better everything than that 2 bit dress stealing ***** Peach. Daisy gives better than peach. Just wait Daisy will be confirmed in smash 4 and Daisy boards will be moar hype then peach or any board for that matter :124:

SSBBDaisy

Smash Lord
Not true. Peach's STDs are dirty nasty. Not even a black man would want Peach's STDs.

While Daisy's STDs are blessed by Jesus. Errybody after Daisy.

Peach will be a bin there did that when smash 4 comes round and daisy is hoeing things up.

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
You are so snobbish to have not posted the names I bet you are simply waiting for someone like me to demand you tell me what you created. Well, I'm not going to bother asking, so you can go and discuss something else.

What was your favorite personality? The hypocrite I hope?

I seriously can't tell if I offended you, or if that's sarcasm o_o the names are so stupid honestly. Just take the color like blue, and add peach to it. You get Bleach. That's one of the names, not that impressive. >_>;

I expected people to completely ignore my post, to be perfectly honest xD but I guess people read my posts and get something out of them? *shrugs and goes back to Dark Souls*

:phone:

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
I seriously can't tell if I offended you, or if that's sarcasm o_o the names are so stupid honestly. Just take the color like blue, and add peach to it. You get Bleach. That's one of the names, not that impressive. >_>;

I expected people to completely ignore my post, to be perfectly honest xD but I guess people read my posts and get something out of them? *shrugs and goes back to Dark Souls*

I was more interested in the personalities. Feel like sharing? :D

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
I read all of your posts PK <333
Luv you 5ever tofer~

Oh god, you wanna know? XD okay I'll share

Peach (pink): is... Exactly who peach is, nothing special to note

Weach (white): Is a total slob, and has a alternate personality that thinks she is lumpy space princess. Is a sister to Bleach

Bleach (blue): sister to Weach. Total germaphobe, douses everything in bleach before even going near something. Hates her sister.

Greach (green): Super abrasive, has terrible hygiene, and burps frequently in public. Also is a real estate agent.

Reach (red): is a deranged psychopathic murder that bathes in the blood of her victims. All though she is great with kids and owns/runs a popular daycare

Deach (Daisy): is a first time cosplayer. She's not particularly good at cosplaying her favorite character (daisy) but she tries really hard and gets the gold star of trying hard all the time.

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Interesting but not what I expected, haha. I thought you meant like pink Peach players are generally like X and reds are like Y. :o

These were some of the thoughts which came to mind. It would be interesting to see how they act in real situations though.

Peach (pink): is... Exactly who peach is, nothing special to note

Weach (white): Is a total slob, and has a alternate personality that thinks she is lumpy space princess. Is a sister to Bleach

Bleach (blue): sister to Weach. Total germaphobe, douses everything in bleach before even going near something. Hates her sister.

Greach (green): Super abrasive, has terrible hygiene, and burps frequently in public. Also is a real estate agent.

Reach (red): is a deranged psychopathic murder that bathes in the blood of her victims. All though she is great with kids and owns/runs a popular daycare

Deach (Daisy): is a first time cosplayer. She's not particularly good at cosplaying her favorite character (daisy) but she tries really hard and gets the gold star of trying hard all the time.[/QUOTE]

Thunder Of Zeus

*Rumble Rumble*
Hey, guys. Just letting you all know I'm a new Peach player. I may post here once in a while with questions for you all about her metagame, but hopefully in time I'll be able to make some contibutions as well.

Thibault

Smash Apprentice
We seriously need to fix our q&a thread or atleast make a new one. We need a thread where on the front page all the questions are listed and answered so its easy to look at instead of having to go through all those pages just to see if your question is answered. If you guys want me to ill dedicate my time to it if you want... Peach needs to get ahead and we need to have information ready for other peaches. Also update my picture i took that **** like a 3-4 years ago

Airgemini

Chansey
Safari Zone. Shiny, and holding a Lucky Egg.
3DS FC
2406-5625-4787
Have you tried searching? Or just reasking the question?

If you do want to take the time and make something new or have any ideas for the Q&A that's cool. I'm not sure if the owner of that thread is necessarily active anymore though.

Rickerdy-doo-da-day

Smash Master
Toot Toot thrills in Green Hills (England, UK)
NNID
RicardoAvocado
Just checking in guys!

How is everyone?

Haven't been posting much at all.
I know, and we've been able to rate the boards as E for everyone as a result.
With you making posts that would make even the most sane people attempt suicide, I highly doubt the threads rating has improved in my absence. <3
I think I see a sitcom in the making

My last post shouldn't be taken seriously BTW. xD
But everyone knows how deadly serious you are(!)

SSBBDaisy

Smash Lord
Why can't I make my Peach move all sexy? WTF

This hoe don't listen.

I swear I use to be able to do it. I suck.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
Got 13th at WHOBO sorta happy about how I did considering the bracket was stacked.
Didn't play that well day one, did poorly in mid tier singles and doubles.

Silly Kyle

Smash Champion
sad to see you go, Illmatic. Sux to hear you didn't do so hot in mid tier singles and dubz. kinda funny you did better in bracket.

who did you win and lose to?

I know you beat DeLux and lost to Reflex. but who else?

Lucky it was MK banned xD

Gadiel_VaStar

Smash Champion
NNID
GadielVaStar
Goofball is an underated Peach. He pretty much has all of Peach's AT's down along w/ her basic gameplay. He just needs more experience and a sharper mindset and he could be a top 5 Peach.

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
If I start stripping again I can afford the expensive stuff at APEX.

EDIT: too bad I've gotten somewhat flabby as of late.

Top Bottom