• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Botanical Gardens of the Mushroom Kingdom

Are you awesome?

• Well DUH!

Votes: 160 30.8%
  • lolz no I'm a minority

Votes: 245 47.1%
  • I'm confused :c

Votes: 115 22.1%

• Total voters

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
I'm not a guy but if I post a pic of myself in a ness costume does that count?

Zanx8

Smash Journeyman
Everyone is beautiful.
Except Kyle, he is fabulous and beautiful.
This is 100% true.

Also, it is nice to know all this stuff about acne. It'll help a lot.
You guys look great! Except the green eyes did seem a little off Neko. ._.
Sure you can, if you want to. @pidgezero_one
Oh, and Castle Siege is cool too.

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko

Better? lol.

I've always liked green eyes on black people but I guess I'm alone in that sentiment.

btw, that's the voice actor of Painwheel from Skullgirls i'm standing next to if any one cares or knows about Skullgirls.

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
How kawaii.

@Aleate

Everyone has acne, with your biology and genetics deciding how voracious it could be. Being hygenic, eating, exercising, and sleeping right go a long way, but as I found out, it could take a lot more if you're one of the unlucky people with a more vulnerable physiology. For me, it took several years of some potentially dangerous medicine to finally clear me up.

Everyone's gonna be different, so my #1 suggestion is to see a dermatologist. At whatever level, they'll know what's up and how to proceed.

:phone:

Zanx8

Smash Journeyman
Yes, it is better. :3 Just colored eye contacts are weird...
Tofer, you look awesome.
Nice Ness cosplay! It looks awesome.

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
Thanks for your input Kass <3 It's kinda embarrassing since even gay guys don't talk about makeup and stuff (much). I'm not sure if I can actually go through with buying stuff like concealer.

I try so hard to keep my acne in control but I'm at my wits end :( I got a lot of sleep over the summer but my condition really stays the same throughout the whole year. Maybe if I went through my regimen, you might tell me what's wrong... I learned my... skincare techniques from this.

So first, I use this facial cleanser day and night.

Every 3-4 days, I'll use this but I'm thinking about stopping this. I heard it does more damage than good.

I pat my face dry then apply this.

Then I use this then this and then this.

It seems like way too much and the last product kinda sorta helps cover the blemishes but it's still visible..

I'm beginning to think it just might be hormones or something and that it's something beyond what I can fix :(
The stuff you're using is great.
^_^

Even if it is just hormones, you can still take pills to control the hormones. :0

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
I don't really get acne despite all of the crap I eat and limited sleep I get. Believe me...I'm so grateful. My buddy still has it BAD. XD

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754

Better? lol.

I've always liked green eyes on black people but I guess I'm alone in that sentiment.

btw, that's the voice actor of Painwheel from Skullgirls i'm standing next to if any one cares or knows about Skullgirls.

!!! She voiced my girl, Karma on League of Legends.

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
I had so much fun playing peach today. ^_^

I felt like I was doing mini combo videos, and smart decisions for the most part. Now if I can only play like this in tournament. XD

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Guess I'm one of the unlucky ones. If things don't get better, I'll probably see a doctor x_x

Played Peach forever tonight. It's so draining and things just spiraled from good to bad over the hours. Why do people have to play so campy all the time? >:[

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
Guess I'm one of the unlucky ones. If things don't get better, I'll probably see a doctor x_x

Played Peach forever tonight. It's so draining and things just spiraled from good to bad over the hours. Why do people have to play so campy all the time? >:[
Oh, yeah a doctor would help. ^_^ I'm sure it can be treated and such, soon you'll be on your way to feeling fabulous~

Here is Sailor Silly Kyle

I'll answer your question, it's brawl. <_<
I keep playing other fighting games and then coming back to brawl, I get bodied for a bit until I remember what I'm playing. I play rush down with my characters in other games so I have to get back into the brawl mindset. @_@

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
I haven't cried in the past 12 years as much as I have cried in the past 12 hours.
Crying is the best way to get it out. The thing you need to do right now, is well whatever the **** you want. Watch a sad movie, eat as many sweets/ice cream as you want, take a mini vacation.

Seriously, just do something, anything to get your mind off of it. @_@ ugh I hate break ups.

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Lol that picture is too good!

I think you should talk to somebody about it, Akuma. It'll at the very least be a comfort to you.

I haven't been able to participate in singles for a very long time but I plan to this month! I hope to do you proud, Peaches!

Luckay4Lyphe

Smash Master
Break ups suck, I'll only do it if the circumstances of the relationship make it so its more painful to be together in the long run, but I've never stopped loving anyone I've been with. I don't plan on splitting with my current girlfriend no matter how bad it gets though.

Anyway, I agree with what kassandra says. Indulge in some good stuff you like.

pidgezero_one

NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
Akuma, I can relate... :(

It's been a month since my last one and I'm not anywhere near over it. I usually move on in a couple of days...

Hopefully keeping yourself occupied will help you recover. But when you truly loved somebody, sometimes only time can really heal you.

Please be strong, because I haven't been, and this breakup has completely destroyed me and I don't want to see that happen to anyone else >_<

I still burst out crying randomly sometimes. In public. It almost happened today when I was writing my GRE.

I feel pathetic.

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Aw there's so much heartbreak and I'm so sorry to hear this happening to you guys :(

Time is really the only thing that'll help for something major. My mom divorced over a year ago and she still struggles with it.

Pidge don't feel that way... I mean if you're writing stuff like a GRE, you're pretty amazing :)

I should just consider being single...

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
I'd give anything to have him back.

I met up with him on Saturday for the 1st time in nearly a month.

We were getting on great, having drinks at his house before we head out clubbing and chatting away like old times.

But it all hit me when we were in the club and I ended up pouring my heart out to him and crying etc.

I know I'll never get over him, I think he is the sweetest most beautiful guy in the world.

I really thought we would be together forever.

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
Should I draw more of those sailor moon pics then? <_<

Akuma, I know he seemed like the greatest guy in the world, but I'm sure there's better guys out there. Also you probably shouldn't be around him for awhile until you're really over him. If you hang out with him, that's like torturing yourself. Also it opens the possibility of him leading you on.

That's normal for you to burst out crying because you were around him, when you shouldn't be. I'd delete his number from your phone and seriously STOP TALKING TO HIM OR YOU WON'T GET OVER HIM. I'm serious.

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
I know I'm pretty much torturing myself being around him.

But I don't wanna just ignore him.

I want him in my life no matter what.

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Aiden, you don't need no man.

It would be HIS honor to be privileged with your presence, and if he can't realize that... handicapped people are not worth you're time anyways. Gotta get back into that mode of thinking!

NNID
Tofer_Magicant
I know this is going to sound harsh, but you need to think about this.
You're always thinking and crying about him, but do you think he is showing you the same? Is he thinking about you and crying?
He is honestly not worth the heartache, take some time away from him, clear your head, cry, watch a whole bunch of sad movies and eat, whatever it is you need. But you need that time without him there.

Jon Farron

✧ The Healer ✧
Premium
I'd give anything to have him back.

I met up with him on Saturday for the 1st time in nearly a month.

We were getting on great, having drinks at his house before we head out clubbing and chatting away like old times.

But it all hit me when we were in the club and I ended up pouring my heart out to him and crying etc.

I know I'll never get over him, I think he is the sweetest most beautiful guy in the world.

I really thought we would be together forever.
A nice ballad you might be able to relate to.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Mw8McyBBEg

Unrelated to current topic but related to Peach: What are some good ways to use turnips so they almost always hit? Most of the time the opponent just shields and punishes me. The only time I can get one to hit is when I'm trying to ruin someone's recovery.

pidgezero_one

NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
I know the feeling. I'd give my right arm, I'd give my left leg (the one that still works properly), I'd give up anything and everything, I'd give the whole world just to be able to hold him in my arms again.

He was the most beautiful person inside and out I had ever met before. We were best friends after bonding over being ness mains. We talked and talked and realized we had a lot in common and enjoyed each other's company. He fell in love with me, but I was already in another relationship and he was willing to just be my best friend forever (but I eventually left that relationship in a mutual breakup, the guy and I are still close). He was so devoted to me, he knew I was going to apex 2012 and that I was sad he wouldn't be there, so he flew down on the friday night and set up an elaborate scheme to surprise me by showing up at the hotel. I couldn't believe it. Shortly later I realized I was falling for him too and it was pointless to fight it. I don't think I had ever seen him so happy. And as the relationship progressed he kept amazing me by what an incredible and loving person he was. He honestly had me convinced we would be together forever, and I believed him. I'd never felt so safe with someone, I've never felt so loved, I had never trusted somebody the way I trusted him. I've been with a lot of people by now, and I know there is nobody else in the world I want to be with. I knew what I feel for him is just love.

We had our issues though, he and I both have a lot of problems and are very hard to deal with in relationships. But I knew in my heart they were not issues that couldn't be fixed. He didn't agree.

And you know what, I talk to him too. Almost every day I completely break down and plead to him, beg to give me another chance, for the opportunity to show him that it's worth it.

And it's degrading. It's humiliating, it's embarrassing, it makes me feel so pathetic. He made my love and efforts feel completely worthless. He always pulls the "I want to be friends" thing, but I know if he can't give me another chance I will never be able to trust him. But I keep trying. And honestly, it's been bad for me. My life has fallen apart. I'm a depressed and distraught wreck. I used to be the happiest, sunniest person I knew, and now I am nothing like that. It continues to destroy me. It's been a month now and I feel like a moron. Why do I spend so much energy on him? Why am I giving so much when I know I'm going to get nothing? I don't know the answers to this, and it continues to kill me inside.

And it'll do the same to you. I know this makes me a hypocrite, but you need to cut off contact. It hurts a lot to do, I tried it. But I don't want anyone to ever go through what I am right now. The pain is too much. You've got a life to live, and you don't deserve what he's putting through. :(

Top Bottom