• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Botanical Gardens of the Mushroom Kingdom

Are you awesome?

• Well DUH!

Votes: 160 30.8%
  • lolz no I'm a minority

Votes: 245 47.1%
  • I'm confused :c

Votes: 115 22.1%

• Total voters

Meru.

I like spicy food
NNID
Merudi
3DS FC
0963-1622-2801
I don't really have a personal favourite to fight against, I'm tempted to say MK due to him being top. Sonic is quite fun sometimes. I very much dislike fighting against Wario - its not that I can't fight him its just that most of the time its incredibly boring and unenjoyable if both players pull out all the stocks

I also really really dislike fighting Captain Falcon and Ganondorf...which is strange really lol
Wario is fun! Spacing battle. Fighting Sonic is pretty easy... I think it might be 65:35, something around that. It's pretty bad for Sonic imo. Offline. Online it's a whole other story.

When are the Peach Board Awards going up btw? I er...didn't actually vote in them :x
The awards thread will be posted at some point today for anyone wondering.

:053:

Silent_Rain

Smash Journeyman
I think that one of my favorite match-ups is Marth. I know Peach has a disadvantage, but it's all about spacing. Marth vs. Peach is a challenge and I like challenges. It's all fun ^_^

zeldspazz

Smash Master
Don't worry, you're all I ever wanted! Never again will you walk away.

:052:
Be still, for behind these hazel eyes has been sadness since u been gone. Because of you, never again will either of us walk away

beat that

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
My favorite match up is meta knight. He pushes me to my limit and helps me go over it. Meta helps me become betteras a player. Tons of strats and mindgames I have to use. And with this, helps me beat characters below meta knight.

Second fav is Peach dittos cause that is a match up of straight creativity. This also helps me get better as a player.

mountain_tiger

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4441-8987-6303
Weirdo!
jk
Wait. Is this meant to be news to me? Because I've known that I'm weird for ages lol. Until three months ago, one of my favourite foods was ice; need I say more? (I can't have it anymore; braces FTL)

Also, I can never land a sweetspot tennisracket. o.o I don't space it well, because I don't know what weapon I'll get. If Peach only had her tennis racket, she wouldn't have killing problems.

:052:
I never intentionally land a tennis racket. It's always by accident, and it happens once in a blue moon. Basically, it'll be mid-battle, neither side has a major advantage, when I FSmash and they'll suddenly sent flying horizontally to death. At first I think, 'WTF just happened?' and then I'm like 'Oh. I hit with the tennis racket sweetspot: go me!' Though if I had to pick one FSmash weapon to have all the time, I'd go for the golf club rather than the tennis racket.

Oh-mah gawd...........you are not one of my kids..........

GTFO! :mad088:
What exactly did I do wrong here? :ohwell:

lloDownedu74

Smash Ace
For me, it's kinda fun to play snake.. Unless they're ally :O

EDIT: MD/VA has been doing awards like the peach boards, and I just got voted best peach :D :D :D Lol I beat hova by 1 vote

Tommy_G

Smash Champion
Does anyone remember my match vs ally. I was showering this morning and i remember i broke his shield. Float dair to drop nair to double slap. I tried it on my friend and his shield broke also . Is this known? If not i was just throwong it out there. Id think buffering moves would help. Also i know some characters can do fast stuff out of shield.... Im just asking and want to help...
I needed a change of pants when I saw this moment in this match.

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
my Fav matchup is Diddy and Falcon as Peach. Diddy cause i like the banana stealing and Falcon cause i feel like i don't have to camp out all day to win it.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I took a quiz for brawl on which brawl character I am on facebook. Seems I'm Mario.

"You are Mario. (Yes that is his name, hence Mario Bros.) You and your loyal sibling are always chasing after the same girl. Your brawling skills and your lucky breaks have gotten you out of numerous sticky situations. You are always up for a meal and love to “part...y” with friends. You like to stomp heads and maybe steal their change too!"

hiROI

Smash Lord
I took a quiz for brawl on which brawl character I am on facebook. Seems I'm Mario.

"You are Mario. (Yes that is his name, hence Mario Bros.) You and your loyal sibling are always chasing after the same girl. Your brawling skills and your lucky breaks have gotten you out of numerous sticky situations. You are always up for a meal and love to “part...y” with friends. You like to stomp heads and maybe steal their change too!"

I got Yoshi :/

Mike B

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2895-8237-0519
Mine's Pikachu... I guess that makes me a stubborn ******* until I get to know somebody and can defy the laws of physics (beating rocktypes with electric)

ApplesOfDoom

Smash Journeyman
In regards to what?
with peach in general! D:

anyways I took the brawl quiz just now and it was HILARIOUS.
I kept choosing the secks answers and I got PEACH. LOL.

"You are a hot girl/guy and love everything around you... your friends, your family and even your pet animals. You are a lover not a fighter. But you've had sex with everyone on the brawl team and everyone knows it. You hot babe.."

Moozle

Smash Champion
ooh Ankoku updated his list of coolness and Peach went up 2 or 3 :laugh:

Edit: just kidding she went up a lot more than that :o

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
so.. I'm back from my 2 year break o_o.

whats been happening recently?
Peach became high tier.

with peach in general! D:

anyways I took the brawl quiz just now and it was HILARIOUS.
I kept choosing the secks answers and I got PEACH. LOL.

"You are a hot girl/guy and love everything around you... your friends, your family and even your pet animals. You are a lover not a fighter. But you've had sex with everyone on the brawl team and everyone knows it. You hot babe.."
*wears a tighter belt*

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Yeah I see, I don't recognize any of those players except you. Regardless...how tough is the competition over there?

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
We have one MK. :p

But I have pretty great personal competition as I lose consistently to the three players above me - but not so badly that it's impossible. The 4 corner region is fun though - Colorado is actually holding a regional soon, which means top level Diddy, Sonic, Olimar, and even MK (zomg what is that???).

Basically I'm surrounded by all of Peach's advantageous match-ups. :laugh:

ApplesOfDoom

Smash Journeyman

Airgemini

Chansey
Safari Zone. Shiny, and holding a Lucky Egg.
3DS FC
2406-5625-4787
Meno who's that on your avatar?
His name is Dave. :3333333333333
I'm back for a little bit... maybe just to chat and stuff. I don't know about brawling anymore. too much school work.
i haet it
Oh. Well good to have you back.
I still have you as a friend on Brawl and your box thingy still says "GGS AIR" :p

KB: That's amazing!

Top Bottom