• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Botanical Gardens of the Mushroom Kingdom

Are you awesome?

• Well DUH!

Votes: 160 30.8%
  • lolz no I'm a minority

Votes: 245 47.1%
  • I'm confused :c

Votes: 115 22.1%

• Total voters

Jigglypeach

Smash Apprentice
I'll ask the leaders there to make you a member. Oh and we might... i repeat might cancel the movie night and switch it over to tommorow seeing as how everyone will be free tommorow.

Jigglypeach

Smash Apprentice
Hi Metatitan, nice to see you again tonight :)

Btw have you seen jumper or shooter yet? If not watch the trailers on youtube and tell me if you would like to see them.

I would like to have another movie night either tommorow or saturday... if thats ok with you :D

Jigglypeach

Smash Apprentice
Ok then would saturday be fine with you?

So Loli what must we do with our mod titles?? Shall we rule the Smashboards world together? xD

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
....i wanna keep the title =[ they are giving me false hope i just like the title tho xDDD but no i dont wanna rule anything ^^, and saturday im going to a tourney sooooo no i mean maybe tomorrow but ....i dont know honestly it doesnt matter if im there or not xD

hiROI

Smash Lord
Going to watch clash of the titans with Kyon soon!

Edit: I posted this to see my name.

Dark Blue makes me feel like Precious
and I'M F***ED?

Jigglypeach

Smash Apprentice
Im really not sure what you should change your name to because i like your name the way it is lol. Plus i really wish i could keep the red color name. I know i cant keep the mod title but the red would be awesome to keep because red is my fav color lol.

Xyless

Smash Master
I pulled an all nighter tonight, and I'd just like to say that Lady Gaga is overrated, and Scarlett Johansson will always be my #1.

(I just downloaded the picture of her from Iron Man 2's site)

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
I still have the title =/ I dont mind i didnt like the red color though i wish i couldve been green but oh wells ^^, annnd jigglypeach i april fooled u a lot :D

now i dont has the title /sadness

I missed yesterday, did everyone get turned into mods for an april fool's joke or something?

You really think that........

you know what, just forget it, this is why I hate playing wifi with people sometimes. You must have been too blind to noticed that stupid SD and dumb movement due to lag and a\call it bearable on my part. This **** get annoying.
I already know all the stuff that gets people messed up due to wifi. I noticed your problem first stock you had and my own last stock. I also noticed delays on other things that I would have normally expected from you. I know wifi screws people over. I get it all the time playing as snake, peach and falco as you need all the right movements to counts.

I'm simply making the best of it by focusing on certain things. Last time we played I had problems against glide tossed turnips. So, my main focus was on that. I should be able to PS them, but it's sort of difficult in that lag.

Jigglypeach

Smash Apprentice
Ima cry with you Dajayman because they took away my mod title also :( They just got my hopes and dreams up and i got all excited about finally being a mod and then they take it away like it was sort of joke to them. Meanies xD

Jigglypeach

Smash Apprentice
Good afternoon Kyon :)

Oh and i would have liked it better if everyone had different titles instead of almost everyone having mod title but all in all yesterday was pretty fun online and offline lol

Top Bottom