• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Brawl+ Podcast (Episode 3 is UP!!! O EM GEEEEE!!!)

Magus_TJ

Smash Rookie
Thanks for the podcast guys. The podcast really explained everything.

Thanks for all the hard work.

CanadaKid91

Smash Apprentice
Can't wait for Episode 3 :)

If you're talking about character balance, try to mention as many characters as you can fit in. I think Metaknight's nerfs should be discussed but I'd rather not listen to a full podcast trying to agree on the best ways to nerf him.
Keep up the great work!

CK91

Revven

FrankerZ
I just wanted to bump this thread back up to the first page to announce that Brawl+ podcast episode 3 will be recorded on Wed. and will officially be about Character balance.

Thank you for your time. Please listen to the previous episode(s) if you have not already (especially if you're super new to the project).

Shell

Flute-Fox Only
If anyone is having trouble beating ROB, you owe it to yourself to listen to this podcast -- Almas gives some serious pointers on his weaknesses.

Bladefist137

Smash Cadet
Yoshi?

this is by far the best Brawl+ Podcast so far :) everything got explained very well etc.^^

but 1 thing i found odd was: Maybe i was just me not paying attention sometimes, but i didn't heard anything about Yoshi in the podcast :(

Revven

FrankerZ
this is by far the best Brawl+ Podcast so far :) everything got explained very well etc.^^

but 1 thing i found odd was: Maybe i was just me not paying attention sometimes, but i didn't heard anything about Yoshi in the podcast :(
Shiiiiit I think I did forget Yoshi. Ugh....

zephyrnereus

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1048-9153-4450
its weird that you didn't mention ROB's side-B... thanks to the momentum code, it has become a very useful tool! I use it in every match, from approaching, to edge guarding. sometimes it even combos to side smash and down smash!

also, NUU! ROB's weakness has been discovered! D:

PS: if you guys didnt know about this, then I claim this discovery! XP

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Yay I got namedropped! But it was about me complaining about G&W... :sadface:

Good stuff though guys. I'll be sure to tune into future episodes.

Shanus I look forward to getting to play you at Chibo's tourney. You did a good job on the podcast and you've been so helpful getting the Brawl+ community in MD/VA kickstarted, taking a personal interest in the issues we were having. Thanks man :)

shanus

Smash Hero
Yeah no problem man, glad I could help. Looking forward to playing all of you down there!

kupo15

Smash Hero
great, another podcast in which you reference me and my ideas with confusion in which I couldn't explain to you guys the reasonings. And this time I wasn't invited. Frustrating :\

Revven

FrankerZ
great, another podcast in which you reference me and my ideas with confusion in which I couldn't explain to you guys the reasonings. And this time I wasn't invited. Frustrating :\
Which idea was that? The gliding part? I only remember talking about you when Almas mentioned giving credit to svpe and about me having to PM you about giving svpe huge credit in the code agenda thread (which I never did haha).

xmisosoupx

Smash Cadet
falco, i have a suggestion about the zelda's din fire special fall animation. Instead of using the special fall animation, maybe you guys can research about the properties of lucario's n-air and incorporate that into the din's fire end falling animation.

Lucario's N-air has a special property that if you do it in midair, it takes a couple of seconds (like 2 or 3) before you can do anything else. So basically it is like a freefalling animation except not >.< dunno if that makes sense. And it lasts about 2-3 seconds before you can do anything else. So it both gets rid of the special fall animation of din's fire and at the same time allows zelda to still be able to move after using it, but only after a certain amount of time.

-Miso

kupo15

Smash Hero
Which idea was that? The gliding part? I only remember talking about you when Almas mentioned giving credit to svpe and about me having to PM you about giving svpe huge credit in the code agenda thread (which I never did haha).
Oh is that the name? I'll add him. I think it was gliding and it was about Pit. I had some things to say about him....

Revven

FrankerZ
why isn't this stickied?
Honestly, I have no idea why myself. I asked for a sticky like twice, and the first time they said that the quality of the podcast had to improve (which I believe it has) and then the second time: I got nothing (no response) and no sticky. :(

Top Bottom