• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Brawlplussery: April Fools Set

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blank Mauser

Smash Champion
This set made me **** in my pants. I am bringing this to multiple tournies.

Great job guys, I couldn't ask for anything more.

trojanpooh

Smash Lord
Seriously, what exactly did you guys do in order to achieve flight? What was modified?

Everyone taunt as Link/Ganon and then move side to side!

zephyrnereus

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1048-9153-4450
thanks for adding the text, but how am I supposed to know which code is which? I need to be able to at least remove the custom CSS to add my own. (my wii suffered a terrible accident and I can no longer use toon link or wario, so I had to remove them...)

Subach

Smash Apprentice
Can we have screen shots of this? For the sake of justice?

Hitman JT

The Infinite One
NNID
JT.Hitman
3DS FC
1435-5432-6684
ROB crashes my game whenever he air dodges lol. And if this Gecko_brawl thing really holds 430 lines does that mean it'd be possible to play the real Brawl+ with texture hax?

dabridge

Smash Journeyman
Are the codes ever going to get released? I want to take Brawl+ to school and use CF's Falcon Punch all the time to annoy people. ^_^

leafgreen386

Dirty camper
dabridge, this was a joke release for april fools. It in no way, shape, or form reflects the actual brawl+ 4.0 beta, which is designated to be released tomorrow.

This thread has run its course, and was pretty frickin hilarious while it lasted, but I think it's about time this thread be put to rest. Hey almas, think we could get a lock and sticky on this thread? And a quick title edit to say [April Fools] by it.

goodoldganon

Smash Champion
dabridge, this was a joke release for april fools. It in no way, shape, or form reflects the actual brawl+ 4.0 beta, which is designated to be released tomorrow.

This thread has run its course, and was pretty frickin hilarious while it lasted, but I think it's about time this thread be put to rest. Hey almas, think we could get a lock and sticky on this thread? And a quick title edit to say [April Fools] by it.
Agreed. I want to give a shoutout to Swordplay because he made me cry with laughter.

dabridge

Smash Journeyman

I know, I wanted the seperate code to use with the official codeset for fun(mainly with friends, but school is sometimes fun too). I just don't like playing vBrawl too much...

Almas

Smash Lord
I think we've all had our fun here.

The codes for flying about and stuff sound like the super/extreme/mega/whatever you want to call it codes. They can be found lying around just about anywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom