• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The British Thread : UK Circuit idea on most recent post !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

COEY

Smash Lord
J03: u kno im only kiddin <3 and ty for the sig, send it me plz! =D

Also i ddnt mean to insult nebodys intelligence with the STFU post i was just going into detail in reply to Twigs post on the GMC.... sorry if i offended.

And again any info on the british scene wud be very appreciated.... much love peace out =)

J03

Smash Master
coey- /hug
twiggy- in regards to coeys much loved new sig XD to the right is a couple of random snaps from the star fox series but there a lttle warped to fit, i coulda jus imposed another pic but it wudda jus looked crap tbh. btw u lyk martoids??

so now STFU is an official newcomer crew i think we look forward to gettin pwned (but learning whilst doin :p) at AR

Kone

Smash Master
JO3: If im bored tonight and wrecked , which i probs will be, ill write up a history of sdb for you. mind you it'll be pretty long!!!

Also, if you want info on the mafia do a search under 'mafia'. euan, their capt, did a history of themselves a while back and you'll get a good insight into the oldest and only scottish crew : )

Adam es maximus

Smash Journeyman
looking forward to the newcastle tourny if it happens, but more importantly i'm 15 in like 2 days!!!111 and seemingly more important than that is why there's no mention of me single handedly losing to graylox by counterpicking corneria in a loser gets the most respect money match, in the history of the smash mafia thread.

DSD9

Smash Apprentice
GMC got ****,got S.H.I.T, its gonna be so funny to watch an apparently "Up and Coming Crew" flop like little fat ******* on the diving board of life!
Its gonna be a nice reality wake up call,
The S-D-B smacking you in the face early in the morning with the hairy side of the palm giving you a little encouragement along the lines of,
"Hey little *****es, time to wake up, that smell your experiencing now is defeat and that taste resonating on your tONGUE is your pathetic attempt at trying to make a name for yourselves"
The only boys in the whole of the GMC with skill are Caleb and Jake!
Nuff said boys!
Bring on the rivalry,bring on the trash talk, bring on the little immature b.i.t.c.h.e.s

DSD9

Smash Apprentice
Ughh funnily enough i dont remember this for ****?
Probs against my pikachu or something stupid like that.
I wasted you son, in a ditto no less ;)
End of Sweetcheeks bring on
AR!

DSD9

Smash Apprentice
Bless him he's 11.Thats what you do when your a mture person, you let young children win to give them a sense of achievement...!
I was using DK BTW, but thats never here nor there
Oh and MM anytime for a ditto! ! !
Memory jogging device, i only know memory erasing devices :D Eddy boy knows them well!
Good work!

J03

Smash Master
nnooooo. i tend to go ott wen it comes to insultin ppl :S

but playin/pwned by helios will be fun yeah , me still aint responded to my money match offer mebbe he's scared...LOL@ME^^

btw from first glance golfie n helios look a little alike :O

p.s. jus wonderin, apparently only one other falcon player came to the last tourney in britain :S, how many known falcon players are there in britain ??

monty06

Smash Ace
i dont know there arent any captain falcon players from here so i think it will be the same as last tourney.

COEY

Smash Lord
I was just thinking GMC are based in Somerset, Battalion in Northumberland, and the Mafia in Scotland (sorry i don't know Scottish counties). So it jus seems strange that you would hold a tournament in NW england (good old Lancashire :p) when until recently (by wchich i mean us STFU lads) everybody involved has to make a big effort. It just seems strange as jus when we started looking for UK tourneys we find the closest will be held nearby :S

Oh and does this mean we can host =D (im joking.......unless we can........)

Bronze

Smash Journeyman
Are there any smash players around the Exeter region? I'm now at Uni there.

The UK tourney season idea is amazing, with regular tournies and lots of new people when Brawl comes....:)

Khaine

Smash Journeyman
dan: yeah i'm aware of the DK part of that. i was there, just in case you didnt realise.

oh, and who was the guy playing samus that came with you?

as for the MM, FD ok? £5?

oh, or Onett.

<3 onett.

And a happy birthday to Adam.

-x-

DevMBC

Smash Ace
Can't make it Ed - Forgot I'm seeing Stranglers in London on the Saturday =[ xxxxxxxxx

COEY

Smash Lord
J03 u should use your sheik and have a ditto (i know its been a while...)
Oh mont are me and you on for a MM thn after u finish off J03

golfball

Smash Apprentice
manchester, or 30 mins away.. lol bagels are made
Lol i remember the good days of Overdose using mario, mario was my char back then, used to ditto match, beat him every time, then he started picking the colour red.. my colour, i got so pissed off i converted to the el black doctare!
so i started pwning him with the doctare! and we both started to get better, then he started using luigi, which was annoying because of his recovery, and then sheik, which was annoying because OMFG CHEAP and now his main is C.Falcon

thats the story of how overdose went from annoying, to very annoying, and from noob, to a crap pro/not a noob anyway

ditto match him with sheik dose :p

COEY

Smash Lord
yea i remeber his progression to (its like when u have had a severe pain and need surgery and thn look at the scar and think back......).

glad he use falcon these days at least i feel beat wheneva he wins (as rare as that is these days) tho may end up in a team with him in 2 v 2.... hey i dnt mind a cheap partner....

Twiggy_Ramirez

Smash Apprentice
as this is your first tornament stfu u will really see how far you have to go before you can even call yourself pro let-alone others respecting you as pro...

havent you guys been playing 4 months anyway??

ZOMG reading back isnt 'our savior marth' WES? ie posting on pg 71??
as in my arch rival nemisis and *****!?!

I wish he could come... am i right??

golfball

Smash Apprentice
manchester, or 30 mins away.. lol bagels are made
as this is your first tornament stfu u will really see how far you have to go before you can even call yourself pro let-alone others respecting you as pro...

havent you guys been playing 4 months anyway??
yeah, maybe you should wait to play us before you get too confident, maybe we're not half as good as alot of the people there, but i am feeling more confident every time i play tbh. Pop Ya with my Doctares pills :D

MM?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom