• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The British Thread : UK Circuit idea on most recent post !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

COEY

Smash Lord
Lol don't listen to J03 he's bad for you! :p Love the fact im in the pic hiding away =D
Good quality for a phone pic.

J03

Smash Master
hey coey, iv e been doin some pretty hard core anti mewtwo training, and also i been using sheik alot coz its so much easier to l-cancel and all the shiz, should be intersting matches bewteen u n i tho ^^

J03

Smash Master
yeah it was a pity tht some ppl couldnt come :(

i, in particular, was very dissapointed in a well known swedish (flaking n00b) fox player

HHEEEELLLIIOOOSSSS!!!!!!!!!!

u upset me :'(

J03

Smash Master
i gather tht the tourney is gonna be about singles, but it seems like this particular tourney has more emphasis on crews, i might be wrong but it seems to be in the spirit of things, friends coming together n the like...getting drunk and playing smash XD

J03

Smash Master
wow is it just em or has this topic jus grinded to a halt. anyways, i was wondering what/when the tournements were for next year, i can pretty much confirm tht STFU will be holding a tourney around the easter period, apart from tht i kno tht GMC are holding one around feb but is it all of em? :S

BloodBowler

Smash Ace
J03: Of course not =D The GMC one will be feb, STFU for Easter, London for Summer which should wrap up the 06-07 season. By which point I'd imagine the tournaments would cycle back around.

COEY

Smash Lord
Yeah Smashie just IM me anytime on msn. I seem to be free all the time atm and im always up for a good 8 or so hours of smash. Theres even room to sleep on my floor! XD

imoneofthem

Smash Apprentice
Results Post

Results for Sunday 4th February 2007
http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=p-q1KHE81GFSZXSfMXk9NYQ

Results for Saturday 6th January 2007
1 Darvor
2 Fuzzy
3 Bronze
4 Frozenwave
5 El Nino
5 Spam
7 BrTarolg
7 K-Man
9 Synapse
9 Ouch
9 Sliq Ice
9 The Jew

Results From Saturday's Tournament - London
1st - Charles (Fuzzyness)
2nd - Alex (Darvor)
3rd - K-man (peach player)
4th - Spam (Marth)
5th - OwnA and Paul (v3x?)
6th - Edward and Craig (Spkz)
7th - Jam (dan's friend), Ouch, Mac, Brtarolg
8th - Mart, Daz, Nexus

Twiggy_Ramirez

Smash Apprentice
lol i can just imagine charles saying "**** it im playing jiggs!" and then winning lol...

what was the prize money? i so would have come but i wanted a new guitar! and furthermore i would have won...

monty06

Smash Ace
i wish i could have gone train was way 2 expensive oh well. whos coming to the yeovil 1 this saturday

monty06

Smash Ace
ummmmm hey the ics noob lol. was that aimed at me if it was didnt i knock you out the tourney wiv my ics charles lol.

Big House #1

Smash Apprentice
whos coming to the yeovil 1 this saturday
Now why would I want to come outside when I'd prefer to be at home... playing my Wii!!!! Mwahahahaha!!!!

Unless in the extreme chance that I become bored, I might come. But doubt it. :D That'll probably include my clones as well.

Sniper123

Smash Cadet
yeah im there definetly, fallen out with dan so dunno if he wants to come but if he reads this your more than welcome to get a lift from me

ÖwnÄ

Smash Ace
Uk Smash Players Index

Hey UK Smashers, whats up?

This is totally off the EDmas subject ppl BUT what do you guys think about a UK Smash Players Index? (Duno if there is already one though)

JO3 posted a message in another thread telling me the real names of his crew members aswell as their smash names and I was just looking at the Australian Discussion Thread (dont ask why, i have no idea :laugh:) and i saw that they had an index of all the players from australia that were on smash boards. (This is the link just to see what i mean http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=24015 (Scroll to the second post!))

I was thinking that we should do the same thing, it would really help for us to get to know each other properly (and personally im terrible with peoples names so it would really help those like me to remember who's who other than just their smash names.)

If ppl feel this is a good idea then maybe we could each post our details up using this format:

Smash Name:
Crew:
Loacation:
Mains:
Email:
Distance Willing To Travel:

Then if it gets copied to the first post it could look a little like this:

UK SMASH PLAYERS INDEX

LONDON SMASHERS

Smash Name: ÖwnÄ
Crew: Rage & Frustration ( R&F)
Mains: 1st Yoshi, 2nd Mario
Email: xor_sist@hotmail.com
Distance Willing To Travel: Any inside the U.K.

Smash Name: Go Späm-a-Lamb
etc
etc
etc

+++++
CREWS:
+++++

+Rage & Frustration (R&F)

+Artists By Definition (ABD)

+Next Crew

YEOVIL SMASHERS

Smash Name: Lord Rust
etc
etc
etc

+++++
CREWS:
+++++

+ GMC ( Sorry guys i dont know what it stands for)

+ Next crew

+Next Crew

NEWCASTLE SMASHERS

Smash Name: Kone
etc
etc
etc

+++++
CREWS:
+++++

+ SDB (Sorri guys i dont know what it stands for)

+Next Crew

+Next Crew

I think you guys get the picture. :laugh: Some people may think that they are revealing a little too much detail about themselves but its down to them how much detail they put in. The format is not compulsary, just an idea. I personnaly dont think that those exact details are anything to worry about though.

Afterwards, if u can find time Kone (coz i kno u got a lot of work at uni, just like me :( ), maybe you could edit your first post and copy and paste the details onto the first post so its there as soon as people come into this thread. But obviously only if everyone agrees that its a good idea first.:laugh:

What do people think anyways? YAY or NAY?:laugh:

ÖwnÄ out!!
:yoshi:

*EDIT*

PM Kone with your details rather than posting it here as it will clutter up the thread and make it real messy.

J03

Smash Master
im all for it, anything tht helps us smashers get to kno eachother

the only thing is gathering up the info, we can either have one member of each crew post up there crews data, or each do it individually, or everyone could give some info one person and they could do it, but tht gives one person a bigass job to do...any thoughts?

either way, im loving the idea <3 ya

Bronze

Smash Journeyman
YAY from me.

Another thing could be

Crew: SDB/GMC/n/a and so on

Gather the info in whatever way works best for you. I'd have to do it individually :)

J03

Smash Master
thts the thing, the crew data aint to much of aproblem, but all the indivdual players data might a problem

i mean theres quite alot of players who might get missed, so we need feedback on this from

the_doug
qwester
Darvor
Charles
cene
jazzy Geoff
Uncle Meat
and anyone else who ive missed or who wants to become recognised

in fact im gonna PM all the crew leaders (Ed, caleb, and zeppo(coz he seems to online the most) and see what they think

ÖwnÄ

Smash Ace
im all for it, anything tht helps us smashers get to kno eachother

the only thing is gathering up the info, we can either have one member of each crew post up there crews data, or each do it individually, or everyone could give some info one person and they could do it, but tht gives one person a bigass job to do...any thoughts?

either way, im loving the idea <3 ya
I personally think that each person should post their own details coz its LONG for one person to post all of their own crews details, but if someone in their crew cant get their details up then obviously post it for them, likewise if they play smash with the community but have not yet got a profile up on here then you could post their details also.

YAY from me.

Another thing could be

Crew: SDB/GMC/n/a and so on

Gather the info in whatever way works best for you. I'd have to do it individually :)
Oh yea i totally 4got about crews. Yea thats a good idea, i've edited the post and placed crews just below Real Name. It'l be good to see who is in a crew and who isnt aswell.

thts the thing, the crew data aint to much of aproblem, but all the indivdual players data might a problem

i mean theres quite alot of players who might get missed, so we need feedback on this from

the_doug
qwester
Darvor
Charles
cene
jazzy Geoff
Uncle Meat
and anyone else who ive missed or who wants to become recognised
If anyone knows them and they are cool with getting their details up then tell them to put it up on here otherwise if they are fine with it then put their details up for them. I think that would be the best idea.

I dont think it would be too much of a problem as long as they are kool with it and are willing to take 1min out to quickly post their details.

But yea like you sed bro, any1 who doesnt mind becoming known then post post post! :laugh:

Kone

Smash Master
The thread is going to get really messy if everyones posting their details here.

Im all for the idea though, have attempted it in the past but we've never really, until now, had the numbers to make it worthwhile.

- - - - -

Hows abotu everyone pm's me their details?! ill then edit them all and stick them up in the first post?

I suggest that everyone also includes the distance their willing to travel for a local smashfest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom